Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 10th December 2006, 00:21   #21
mickh
L-plater

Car(s): rover 420 gsi..saxo i.6i sx
mickh will become famous soon enough

he said he,s sick of feeling a skinny runt.i think he wants to improve his appearence
mickh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2006, 11:25   #22
Tim_W
Frequent Poster
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): MK1 Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!Tim_W is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamVTRUK View Post
Hi all

Im just making a thread and confinding in you all to give me the best advice possible,

im being up front and honest about everything so please dont take the piss out of me for that, recently i have seriously been concidering doing steriods even tho i cannot get hold of them, Im sick of feeling a skinny runt but i supose its beter than feeling a fat cunt sometimes.

Im 20 5 ft 11" and weigh 11 stone and vegetarian
Just for the record i am 28 years old, 5'6" tall and weigh just over 9 stone. I have come down from 10 stone in the last month, but this was purely unintentional. To put this into context a female friend of mine is very slim and she weigh's 8 stone. So seriously mate i wouldnt worry about being skinny, just be happy with who you are. Like some of the other guys on here said there are plenty of ways to bulk up without taking steroids.

Tim
Tim_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2006, 11:52   #23
AdamVTRUK
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo VTR
AdamVTRUK has a spectacular aura aboutAdamVTRUK has a spectacular aura aboutAdamVTRUK has a spectacular aura about

I supose so im deffinatly goign down the steroids path for sure,

im just going to be on high carb shakes and diet for a month and see where it gets me once i have put on a noticable amount of weight then i will start my high protein suppliments and work from there at the gym,

thanks for all your input guys
AdamVTRUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2006, 15:52   #24
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): toyata hilux
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

i think youve got a long way before you even consider taked roids. there are just quick fixers for then lazy. your body has plenty to grow before this. i used to eat every 2 and a half hours as i could burn food off easily, it didnt help me as im active allday but commitment and hard training you can get the results.
bullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2006, 17:01   #25
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krovean View Post
nope, im only 21, still grow fine naturally so no need to. but I compete, so I will eventually. Thats why I do all my research about them, for when the time comes and I want to turn to the gear, i'll know what i'm doing and stay safe.

they are only illegal without a prescription. If you take them properly and take good care of your liver while on them, then theres nothin to worry about.

depends where you take them!! some states in america if you get cuaght in possession lol!!

plus if your competing?? im guessing its only meat head competitions?? as any decent level of competition you will have testing done by wada and sport england!
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2006, 18:06   #26
Mitchell
Saxperience Post Whore

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!Mitchell is absolutely fabulous!

only meat head competitions?

you mean only competitions where steroids are used? like in the biggest bodybuilding competitions in the world? where they make millions and millions? where people become famous? with millions of spectators?

aye.
Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2006, 20:09   #27
bigandyh
L-plater

bigandyh is on a distinguished road

dont think about steroids. not yet anyway

you can get enough intake from protein shakes etc to build up enough. if your still dedicated after eating 5 meals and taking 2 shakes a day. after realising you still have to train, have to know what your going about, have to pay a gym membership. have to find someoen to train with you and spot you..

if after 6 months you still feel no confidence. maybe the problem is within?? cus ur body is easily sorted without steroids. trust me, i go to a sweatbox emporium gym, half the people are on steroids. dont do it unless ur dedicated, and have been trainigng for 6 months anyway.
bigandyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2006, 23:10   #28
weetz
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Fiesta ST180 Saxo VTS
weetz is a glorious beacon of lightweetz is a glorious beacon of lightweetz is a glorious beacon of lightweetz is a glorious beacon of lightweetz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
thus not having to worry about pea sized nuts, heart attacks at 22 years old, roid rage, roid gut, bitch tits.. tiny willy or having the tesostarone level of an 11 year old girl when im 30, etc etc - worst thing about steroids is any gym goer and spot it a mile off, its so obvios when someones on juice.

My advice, eat well eat lots train hard sleep well
Roid rage, lol!!!

I heard smoking lowers peoples appetite, it might just be a myth though.
weetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2006, 09:03   #29
S34MER
East Midlands
West Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Skoda Fabia VRS
iTrader Score: 18 (100%)
S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!S34MER is as cool as a cucumber!

mate, seriously........ you wanna steer clear or roids, but i'm not your Dad so im not gonna tell you what to do, thats just my very strong advice. But i will inform you of the short term effects of using stroids. Ok now, use of anabolic steroids produces increases in lean muscle mass, strength, and ability to train longer and harder. Many health hazards of short-term effects are reversible. The major effects of anabolic steroid use include liver tumors, jaundice, fluid retention, and high blood pressure. Additional side effects include the following: for men shrinking of the testicles, reduced sperm count, infertility, baldness, development of breasts; for women growth of facial hair, changes in or cessation of the menstrual cycle, deepened voice, for adolescents growth halted prematurely through premature skeletal maturation and accelerated puberty changes. I've also heard that some users suffer from paranoid jealousy, extreme irritability, delusions, and impaired judgment stemming from feelings of invincibility.

If your still intent on using them now mate then your very very despirate and a silly little boy imo! but like i said i can't tell you not to do it!

Hope this helps mate

Oli

Turbo Diesel is where the future lies

Bow to the VRS
S34MER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2006, 15:08   #30
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

if you want everyone to know you have a little willy and sometimes cant get it up in bed, do it

have you seeked profesional help at all?
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2006, 16:57   #31
Kelly
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): VW Polo Mk5 6N2, Peugeot 106
Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!Kelly is absolutely fabulous!

My honest opinion - I think you're jumping both feet first and haven't done enough research or even thought about it rationally.

I was the other way round too short and weighed too much (for a girl anyway). I didn't think about taking pills to affect my weight/build. I found a healthy balanced diet that I'm happy with and teamed it with a suitable routine at the gym.

It seems you want too much too fast and you wont benefit. You could suffer from any of the side-effects that have already been mentioned and to be honest... would you want to experience problems getting it up or shrinking balls and willy just so you can look better? I know I wouldn't if I were you

I'm no expert, I just think all of the side-effects are too risky.

Whatever you choose to do just be safe
Old 11th December 2006, 17:21   #32
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

size isnt everything though kelly
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2006, 17:55   #33
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
size isnt everything though kelly
She knows mate, thats why she is ash's girlfriend.

I joke kelly don't hit me
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2006, 18:14   #34
Danr
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Charming car
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!Danr is absolutely fabulous!

Just be happy to be alive mate. No matter what you look like I consider myself a "fat cunt" as you put it and i don't give a shit. I have a great time, don't give a shit what i look like and at least i don't get cold in the winter

Just get on with it
Danr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2006, 23:47   #35
Josh_Phipps
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Mk 2 Vtr (sold), Fiat Seciento Sporting
Josh_Phipps is just really niceJosh_Phipps is just really niceJosh_Phipps is just really niceJosh_Phipps is just really nice

Krovean, What type of steroid were you thinking of taking, as you mentioned perscription i take it you mean the anabolic steroid called Dianabol... If you have done your research like you said then you will read they fuck you up tbh, These steroids taken over anything from 3-12 months can cause severe liver damage especially when alcohal plays a part in your life, testicales shrink, grow boobs, high pitched voice, very agresive, become very hot and flushed for no apparent reason,

I know this as one of my best friends used these, Luckely wasnt on them long, so i know first hand what steroids can do, he became very agresive over the smallest of things, he was sweating at the wierdest of times, and steroids even caused him to fall to the floor struggling to breath.... And let me tell you m8 its not nice when you see your friend like that, yes they are effective and yes they will make you big, but come at a big price,

You obviously dont know how to train properly and think steroids is some quick solution to this. You should defenatly think more about this before you jump into anything, If you do decide to take them in the end then best of luck.

P.S. The only reason you would get them on perscription is because you are seriously fucked and not physically able to / or for medical reasons your muscle needs rebuilding
Old 12th December 2006, 17:08   #36
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

you can get massive without steroids end of.
for the original question its appears your after a quick fix so when you stop taken them you will shrink straight back down anyway causing you to want to carry on taken them.
Old 12th December 2006, 17:12   #37
Jonny_H
Established Member

Car(s): Honda Civic 53 Plate
Jonny_H can only hope to improve

isnt there like natural muscle enhancers that you can get.... i dont know what there called but i'm sure there is.
Old 12th December 2006, 17:24   #38
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

yeah testosterone boosters like zma and tribulas

i used to have gabba, then they took it off the shelfs
Old 12th December 2006, 18:16   #39
Didz
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Silver Citroen Saxo VTR
Didz is a splendid one to beholdDidz is a splendid one to beholdDidz is a splendid one to beholdDidz is a splendid one to beholdDidz is a splendid one to beholdDidz is a splendid one to beholdDidz is a splendid one to behold

they are seriosly addictive, i would advise you not to take them, alot of people would consider you as being very lucky, tall and slim!!!! i just dont think its worth it! i hope you make the right decision
Old 15th December 2006, 13:03   #40
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf
Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!

last night the d-bol saved my life
Ruddy is offline   Reply With Quote