Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 19th March 2007, 20:51   #21
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

yah .

love. lol

Im just going from the pictures and wording in the manual mate

And thats how i wired mine
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2007, 20:55   #22
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

cheers mate, someones going to get a picture of there wiring tomorrow so ill wait till i see that first

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2007, 15:57   #23
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

if anyone else has one, could it be down to the earth due to it continuing to start on the starter motor?? may try it later, damn max power book

Old 20th March 2007, 17:52   #24
djrem
Saxperience Addict

djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

unplug it all and then work thru the max power instructions again.

the only place you add to is the reds.

The blue, you cut, and then make it off onto your relay kit

EDIT: http://www.fd3s.net/start_button_installation.html
Old 20th March 2007, 18:05   #25
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

cheers mate looks like i do have to cut that wire you were on about, the richbrook instructions said i could have both running

think ill try that later on

cant rep you yet but when i can i will mate

Old 20th March 2007, 18:14   #26
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

where did u mount the switch pred?

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2007, 18:22   #27
djrem
Saxperience Addict

No probs Predator.

The Switch (the richbrook one anyway) Fits perfect behind a blank circle button on the dash by the rear window heating controls.

Id say thats the best place to put it.

Just dont tell your mates that you can drive the starter motor when the engines started from their.

They'll forever piss you off by pressing it
Old 20th March 2007, 19:09   #28
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

lol the button is behind were the window switches are, i tested it out and handbrake dont get int the way actually looks great ill get pictures up in my thread tomorrow for yous

Old 20th March 2007, 19:52   #29
tom187
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Mark Two 1.1i
iTrader Score: 4 (83%)
tom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to alltom187 is a name known to all

Look forward to pics.

You should maybe make a How-To
tom187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2007, 20:49   #30
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

ill do one mate just need to see if it works first lol

Old 20th March 2007, 22:34   #31
djrem
Saxperience Addict

im gonna be fitting this to mine at some point again

keep us updated when youve sorted it bud
Old 20th March 2007, 22:48   #32
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

a will do mate maybe you will have yours fited before me lol, im gonna have another go tomorrow

Old 20th March 2007, 23:48   #33
garybuk
Saxperience Forum Bum

iTrader Score: -1 (40%)
garybuk can only hope to improve

iv fitted a remote start on my saxo b4 was quite easy tho i cant rember how, tho i just done one in my gfs car all i did was take to wires from the barrel and put it on to a push switch. the starter wont spin over till you have put the key in and turnt it then you push it .... seems good enuff for me
garybuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2007, 23:50   #34
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

got any pictures of that mate ???

Old 20th March 2007, 23:53   #35
garybuk
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_VTR View Post
got any pictures of that mate ???
ov????
Old 20th March 2007, 23:56   #36
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

the two wires you have joined to the starter and ignition

Old 20th March 2007, 23:58   #37
garybuk
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
the two wires you have joined to the starter and ignition
my alarm was more then two wires even had a pruple wire going to the spark plug lead to tell the alarm its started to stop the start moter spining, on the fiesta (gfs car) i just used a muit meter to see what two wires make the connection and just added to wires to it.. no pics
Old 21st March 2007, 00:08   #38
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

ahhh ok, im having another go in the morning so wish me luck

Old 21st March 2007, 00:13   #39
garybuk
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
ahhh ok, im having another go in the morning so wish me luck
wish you luck.....
Old 21st March 2007, 16:29   #40
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

ok really need help on this bloody thing

heres a few pictures if you can tell me which wires go to which pins on the relay

wires and realy

relay diagram

pin numbers