Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 12th May 2007, 23:04   #41
OLLYVTS
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Subaru Impreza Wrx
iTrader Score: 26 (100%)
OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!

When i said i couldnt see anythink that looked better than the blaupunkt sub i meant in the specifications not the actual look of the sub.I have found these what do you think is the amp not powerful enough for the sub.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vibe-Audio-Spa...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vibe-MonoBox-I...QQcmdZViewItem

In need of a cheap car in west sussex near chichester,Please pm me.
OLLYVTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2007, 23:12   #42
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!

just match the RMS of both (amp and sub) this way you shouldnt over or underpower them and get the best sound performance mate

Last edited by RedB; 13th May 2007 at 14:04.
RedB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2007, 23:15   #43
OLLYVTS
Saxperience Post Whore

OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!OLLYVTS is absolutely fabulous!

Ok cheers mate.I did say i dont know much when it comes to this sort of thing.

Old 12th May 2007, 23:47   #44
DaveWard
Frequent Poster

DaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to beholdDaveWard is a splendid one to behold

Do you really want 2 subs or would one do? As I have a 10" Diamond Audio M6 for sale for £100 thit was £280 new.

If you want a pair then I be loking at RE or JL subs.
Old 12th May 2007, 23:54   #45
OLLYVTS
Saxperience Post Whore

I do deffonatly want two subs but cheers for the offer.Have you got any links of what sub you would go for around 150 quid.

Old 12th May 2007, 23:55   #46
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

id say get that diamond sub off dave, ask reffari on his opinion as he bought one

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2007, 00:19   #47
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

hold on ill have a look

amp

http://www.dynamicsounds.co.uk/alpin...6cf1037180b3fe

subs

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/audio-sr12-p-5493.html

or

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro...s_id/4399.html

or

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro...s_id/3890.html

Last edited by Predator_R32; 13th May 2007 at 00:24.
Old 13th May 2007, 00:40   #48
OLLYVTS
Saxperience Post Whore

Thanks for having a look predator are those subs going to be loud??As the rms dos'nt seam that high i do really want somethink proper loud and good quality.I use to have a db audio T-rex 15" sub it was 750rms which i run it of a inphase 1204 amp 2500w amp,and want my new sound system to be loud!!

Old 13th May 2007, 01:03   #49
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

well mate 15 inch subs imo dont give a punchy bass, 12s are great all rounders, with two of those and that amp its gonna be great and remember you dont really want to be heard coming down the road its you whats listening to it, mines very loud in the car but you can only hear it a bit outside the car

a assure you those will do the job

Old 13th May 2007, 02:38   #50
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): None...
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!

Mate that sub is quality, the sound fof it is unvbleileable,n its 12" not 10", needa beast of an amp 2 power it tho i got the vibe monolblock A7 slick amp, does teh job p[erfgect
Old 13th May 2007, 13:32   #51
OLLYVTS
Saxperience Post Whore

Cheers for all the help predator i will let you know what sub i will go for.I will rep you when i can

Old 13th May 2007, 13:59   #52
OLLYVTS
Saxperience Post Whore

Oh just one more thing i have found this sub what i want to get but i was wondering if you could find an amp to run it please.
Sorry to be a pain in the arse lol.

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/audio-se12-p-2962.html

Would it be better to use a more powerful amp to run both subs or get two amps one amp per sub.

Last edited by OLLYVTS; 13th May 2007 at 14:04.
Old 13th May 2007, 14:07   #53
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reffari View Post
Mate that sub is quality, the sound fof it is unvbleileable,n its 12" not 10", needa beast of an amp 2 power it tho i got the vibe monolblock A7 slick amp, does teh job p[erfgect
I've got one of those in my other car and its great, the base can shake the whole car if i turn up the remote bass control lol
Old 13th May 2007, 14:16   #54
OLLYVTS
Saxperience Post Whore

^^ What sub are you talking about redbulleto7?? ^^

Old 13th May 2007, 14:21   #55
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

the one daveward has for sale mate, get that for sure, there great subs diamond are

the RE one you listed is great too but save some money, and get some sound deadining and good wiring and of course the amp and box

Old 13th May 2007, 14:23   #56
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_VTR View Post
the one daveward has for sale mate, get that for sure, there great subs diamond are

the RE one you listed is great too but save some money, and get some sound deadining and good wiring and of course the amp and box
My mate's got them and recommended them to me. v good apparently mate
Old 13th May 2007, 14:25   #57
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLLYVTS View Post
^^ What sub are you talking about redbulleto7?? ^^
In my fiesta (sound system not quite as good as my VTS ) iv got 2x12" inphase boxed subs, running off that vibe monoblock amp, is the dog's mate! what are you running off yours olly?
Old 13th May 2007, 14:37   #58
OLLYVTS
Saxperience Post Whore

yea i might get the one of dave and then get enough one as i do really want two subs.I will have to wait untill i get payed at the end of the month so if he has still got it i should get it.

I have already got some dynamat sound deadening and loft insolation.

Old 13th May 2007, 14:42   #59
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore

good sound proofing. I would as its a gd deal. Duno wat dave would say about 2 being best, but iv got 2 12" Alpines (1 each side in stealthboxes) separately amped an they sound soooooo good mate, go for it!
Old 13th May 2007, 14:52   #60
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

id buy the one daveward has, get some door pods built up and get some good components and a mono amp and a 2 channel amp