Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Closed Thread

Old 12th June 2007, 11:32   #81
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Not a fan of that front bumper on that DC5 roberto..........

Take it, it adds to the downforce......

Gonna smash the granny out of forza tonight
Old 12th June 2007, 11:34   #82
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

i know, was just thinking how sad it is that i cant wait to get home to tear shit up on forza...
Old 12th June 2007, 11:44   #83
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Gonna do a few races on career....bump up my money to buy my new car....sell the clio and then use the money from that to tactically mod the new automobile and then late on into the evening.....I will tear up Ze Ring......

Looking at hitting the low 8 minute mark tbh........Harderst corner for me on the ring is the first one.......also gonna go hardcore and turn off the ABS and Traction control...
Old 12th June 2007, 12:06   #84
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): under age
BENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant future

hope you have good control on the car and dont loose it adamw
Old 12th June 2007, 12:07   #85
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Just call me The Stig
Old 12th June 2007, 12:09   #86
nufc_lad
Established Member
North East Region Member

nufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud of

my mighty boosh car

Old 12th June 2007, 12:13   #87
Danny
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Danny is a splendid one to beholdDanny is a splendid one to beholdDanny is a splendid one to beholdDanny is a splendid one to beholdDanny is a splendid one to beholdDanny is a splendid one to beholdDanny is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
Gonna do a few races on career....bump up my money to buy my new car....sell the clio and then use the money from that to tactically mod the new automobile and then late on into the evening.....I will tear up Ze Ring......

Looking at hitting the low 8 minute mark tbh........Harderst corner for me on the ring is the first one.......also gonna go hardcore and turn off the ABS and Traction control...

i find the 1st corner hard aswell i spose its because when you come down the straight foot to the floor it takes ages to slow down then your off lol
Old 12th June 2007, 12:16   #88
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Yeh first corner.....you belt it up the straight....down the hill...then theres a mini S bend that you can take flat out (you shouldnt) and then a turn left and a big turn right and I always oversteer into the right bend.....and braking clearly makes it worse.....the rest of the track you can nail.....its just getting you entry right into every corner
Old 12th June 2007, 12:23   #89
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf MK4 GTi 20v Turbo - BLAP BLAP
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

right well got forza 2 yesterday! also got the xbox 360 forcefeed back wireless wheel and pedals OH MY WORD ITS AMAZING!!!!!! sooooo much better than using the controller! its just amazing! very very good
so after a few hours of playing here are 2 pics so far one is the golf mk5 and one is of the clio i have won!

hehe ill take some more soon when got a really nice car!
Old 12th June 2007, 12:29   #90
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

howd you get on using the steering wheel and that.... do you play at a desk or something?
Old 12th June 2007, 12:32   #91
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Modified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud ofModified has much to be proud of

ill take some pictures 2night and post them up!
i have a 37" HDTV on my desk and have clamped the wheel on the desk and pedals on the floors! ITS AMAZING!
the forcefeed back is really real touch and a kerb and shakes its just so much better! think its easier to play as well! the pedals are really good as u can apply different amounts of pressure for braking! and can wheel spin the crap out of it lol
Old 12th June 2007, 12:38   #92
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

How much are the steering wheels?

Actually I have no where to put them.......my room is no bigger than a shoebox.....doublebed and then TV at bottom of bed
Old 12th June 2007, 12:43   #93
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

could probably fit a replica integra type r with a big tv for the screen with steering wheel and pedals linked to sexbox in my room.

whole third floor & leech ftw.

think certifiable said it was about 60-70 sheets for that steering wheel set, he found a special offer or something.
Old 12th June 2007, 12:43   #94
Modified
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

well the wheel is 89.99, the game was 44.99 and the guide err about 12.99

got the whole bundle off gameplay.co.uk for £120

u can put it on ya lap! i think but its great! lol ill take some snaps and wack them up
Old 12th June 2007, 12:59   #95
BENSAX3
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): under age
BENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant futureBENSAX3 has a brilliant future

i really really want this game now
Old 12th June 2007, 13:00   #96
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Go out and buy it n00b
Old 12th June 2007, 13:08   #97
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

this is what you need fellas.

Old 12th June 2007, 13:10   #98
Ruddy
Saxperience Post Whore
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf
Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!Ruddy is absolutely fabulous!

Is that in your house!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????//
Old 12th June 2007, 13:10   #99
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

is it balls. my set up rocks lol
Old 12th June 2007, 13:13   #100
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

hahahahahahahahaha, thats leckies house for sure. i was there last night.