Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo In Car Entertainment (ICE) & Security This forum should be used to chat about all things relating to in-car entertainment...

Old 10th January 2015, 08:15   #1
Chilevtr7
L-plater

Car(s): VTR 52 plate
Chilevtr7 is on a distinguished road
Default Drivers side speakers not working

Hello all,

A little issue with the drivers side from front to back.

Basically its not working, no sound, when i set up the front one on its own it works, when i test the back one it works, now when they are both together none work, so ive put the back speak and connected it to the left speaker to make it work and then set up the front one so the sound comes through now there is no fade from left to right and now my sub has stopped working

Any ideas or easier to take it halfords to get it done?
Chilevtr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2015, 11:15   #2
stevo67
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Ex saxo owner.
stevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud ofstevo67 has much to be proud of

How deep are your speakers?They might be shorting against the door of the car.As for halfrauds don't touch them unless you want your electrics totally fecked up.
stevo67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2015, 10:59   #3
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

rewire it all, have it done professionally if you don't know how. Now halfrauds would struggle even to pass off as professional monkeys.

Quote:
there is no fade from left to right
that's balance, fade is front to back

Quote:
now my sub has stopped working
test it separately

Last edited by Manu; 13th January 2015 at 11:02.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote