Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > Newbies Forum...

Newbies Forum... This is a place for new members to pop in and say Hi... Don't be shy.

Old 20th January 2021, 19:45   #1
IsabellEnd

IsabellEnd is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from North Wales :-)

Hello everyone.

Ive just bought my new wife an 03 VTR as a wedding present, and she absolutely loves it! She's wanted one for years and now she's got one she hasn't shut up about it

I've always found forums like this to be the best few quid you can spend if you're going to be playing about with a car, but ive not posted on a forum since I was in the 300zx oc back in 2010 lol so im a bit rusty with the workings so apologies in advance for the noobishness lol

I owned a modified vtr back in 2005 I think, but haven't touched one since, so im gonna need a lot of advice

Its the wife's car, so its ultimately up to her what she does with it but she's dead keen to do most of the work herself which is fucking ace im a proper proud husband lol. On the other hand there's no accounting for taste but its going to be a throwback to our teenage years to relive our youth

Ill get a couple of pics up when I remember how to do it lol
IsabellEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2021, 11:06   #2
Chipwizards
Frequent Poster

Chipwizards is on a distinguished road

Welcome, and what a good choice of wife, I must say. :-D
Chipwizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2021, 15:50   #3
Hop86

Car(s): 2001 VTS red
Hop86 is on a distinguished road

Hi, just joined too, however got my first vts back in 2006 and took 14 years to get another! My advice would be to get it as original as possible!
Hop86 is offline   Reply With Quote