Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Old 18th September 2006, 20:44   #161
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

You said it..
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2006, 20:58   #162
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

id like to become a referees assistant
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2006, 21:00   #163
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

can i be fourth official

dont have todo any running then

my for sale ad
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2006, 21:05   #164
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

i just want a flag to wave about
Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2006, 21:06   #165
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

i jusy want a board with numbers on so i can f**k up like most fouth officials

my for sale ad
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2006, 22:40   #166
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Ford focus 1.8 ;-)
pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

I have just been reading this thread and it is interesting to read some of your comments and see the way you are acting towards it. It is a new thing for everyone and i am looking forward to using it as to me its a fairer way of dealing with things for all the mods.

I understand some of you seem somewhat angry about this but hopefully you can see things from a mods point of view
Old 18th September 2006, 22:54   #167
SaxOmniaC
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): none at present
iTrader Score: -1 (0%)
SaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to allSaxOmniaC is a name known to all

i can see things from your point of view boe
Old 19th September 2006, 00:38   #168
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
As a premium member on this site i would expect to at least have my opinion voiced before such a sytem has been envoked, I paid my money for a site what i enjoyed at the time.. now if your not willing to ask the members opinions who keep this site afloat before you implent such a big system thats saying something.
What is it saying exactly?? I act (and always have done) in the best interests of the community members... looking after the best interests of the majority.

You seem to have taken offence to this system... in part because you dont understand it and can't be bothered to try to.

The members who will be opposed to this system will in the minority.. and probably threatened by the potential penalisation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
In all honesty i do not understand how you and your mods expect everyone to be hands down happy about this, you made a thread asking for 'opinions'. Iv'e just made my opinion as clear as i could and youve said 'i have the choice to logon'. Your looking at this the wrong way.. Why should i not have a choice to logon.. thats not my problem. I can go on with this all day Simo but im going to stop now because i simply cant be arsed to fight to have my opinion voiced in a reasonable manner.
I'm happy for you to voice your opinion and keep doing so... I'm man enough to handle your comments good or bad.
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2006, 00:47   #169
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Im not personally threatened by the system mate, i just thought at first that it could ruin the atmosphere if that makes sense. But if as you said it makes no difference to what it is like at the moment, unless you are a twat and act like one all the time then its all good.
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2006, 00:48   #170
Billog_VTR
Regular Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR mk1
Billog_VTR will become famous soon enoughBillog_VTR will become famous soon enough

Is there going to be an oppurtunity to challenge/defend against an infraction or will mods have last say?

Not that im planning a rebellion or anything just wondering how strict the system will be.
Billog_VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2006, 00:49   #171
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billog_VTR View Post

Not that im planning a rebellion or anything.
quality lol
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2006, 00:53   #172
Billog_VTR
Regular Poster
North East Region Member

Billog_VTR will become famous soon enoughBillog_VTR will become famous soon enough

sorry answered my own 1st question there!! still how strict are you planning on it being? or is it just a way to punish things which are flagged by mods at present?
Old 19th September 2006, 00:56   #173
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

Now i believe that cloud's current and previous behaviour would never fall into any of the offence categories.

The mods may see it differently to be honest. I like to be chatty on this site and i dont think i go round deliberately upsetting people. i will be honest, hopefully not to the extent that people are heavily offended - otherwise i'd be very dissapointed with myself.

But i am worrying that i may fall into some of the these offences... would that be a fairly true statement? simo + gang?

It would be a good idea to establish examples of what is suitable and what isnt - i know that may be obvious in some cases, but it others it might not

Last edited by Barry123; 19th September 2006 at 01:00.
Barry123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2006, 00:58   #174
Simop
Administrator

Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
sorry answered my own 1st question there!! still how strict are you planning on it being? or is it just a way to punish things which are flagged by mods at present?
The treatment of members will be no stricter than it has always been...

Again.. for the record.

The infraction system will be used in union with the community rules... none of which are NEW rules, this is simply the first time they have been formerly written down.
Old 19th September 2006, 00:59   #175
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
But i am worrying that i may fall into some of the these offences... would that be a fairly true statement? simo + gang?

It would be a good idea to establish examples of what is suitable and what isnt - i know that may be obvious in some cases but it others it might now

I dont think Ive seen a post of yours that would warrant a penalty. But maybe Ive not been reading enough
Old 19th September 2006, 01:02   #176
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

cool stuff

just i know where I stand thats all... hopefully i wont have sparked a huge 'simo am i bad' thread.

apoligies.
Old 19th September 2006, 01:02   #177
Billog_VTR
Regular Poster
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
The treatment of members will be no stricter than it has always been...

Again.. for the record.

The infraction system will be used in union with the community rules... none of which are NEW rules, this is simply the first time they have been formerly written down.

Not knocking the system before its even being tried, but I feel yours and others time could be better spent addressing more ipressing issues than this which I dont think many members including myself dont see a real issue at present.

Dont have a problem with it at all and seen as though it looks like alot of the work has already been done bring it on, see how it goes.
Old 19th September 2006, 01:03   #178
Simop
Administrator

I really dont know why people are taking offence at this system? Every community has rules (written or not) and moderating practices. We simply have a hybrid moderating tool...

Dont stress about this!
Old 19th September 2006, 01:04   #179
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Not knocking the system before its even being tried, but I feel yours and others time could be better spent addressing more ipressing issues than this which I dont think many members including myself dont see a real issue at present.

Dont have a problem with it at all and seen as though it looks like alot of the work has already been done bring it on, see how it goes.
This system will SAVE valuable moderator time. Trust me on that...
Old 19th September 2006, 01:06   #180
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!

bill... what sort of other issues man?

the forum is one of the fastest and bestly (made that word up ) organised site i've come across to be honest... dont know how it could improved.