Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

View Poll Results: Which Phone
Iphone 11 52.38%
G1 4 19.05%
Pixon 0 0%
Storm 4 19.05%
Other 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21st February 2009, 00:25   #21
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Thinking the HTC Touch or the Iphone now

Can get much better contracts with the HTC

Just can you get the same games and things for it like you can the Iphone through itunes for example
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2009, 00:54   #22
Jaytee
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): 1.Saxo VTR 2.Saxo180
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Jaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team memberJaytee is a well respected team member

think im gonna go for the G1 when my phone gets upgraded in april.
the smell of rape was lingering a bit to long then?
Jaytee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2009, 01:49   #23
WalzVTR
Frequent Poster

WalzVTR is on a distinguished road

G1 is a bag of shit, if anything wait for the g2, wont be that long now.

Iphone is great if you just want a phone with great browsing capabilities, it is also really easy to use and the ui is great but feature wise the technology is about bloody 5 years old, 2mp camera? no video? no bluetooth file transfer? also you should be thinking will there be another iphone soon?

Nokia 5800 has a decent web browser, decent camera, superb video play back and the best music quality/playback that we have ever seen in any phone. screen is verging on HD (16 million colours, 640x360 res and 16:9 aspect ration) even the HTC touch 'HD' isn't as good as that!!! + its available from 15 quid per month!!!

Storm is a decent phone but if you aint used to blackberrys and dont really want email then imo there isnt much point in going for it.

If its a decent touch screen you want i'd go for iphone or 5800

web browsing and general UI - Iphone
everything else including price - 5800

hope this helps.
Old 21st February 2009, 08:09   #24
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jason- View Post
Dont you have the samsung?
Mrs180 does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyjay View Post
He has the HTC Touch HD
Indeed, and I would say it's a far better all rounder than all the other phones you mentioned.

Only thing is the iPhone pips it on the applications and iTunes compatibility, but as I bought mine as a phone and web browser it makes no difference to me

WalzVTR - the HTC Touch HD has a screen resolution of 480 x 800, the highest res phone on the market at the moment, has a FAR better processor, memory, DA converter, better touchscreen, better interface and so on and so on. The Nokia isn't a patch on the HTC. THat's why you can buy the Nokia off contract for £200 and why the HTC is over £500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.

Last edited by craig180; 21st February 2009 at 08:13.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st February 2009, 08:48   #25
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Think its going to be the iPhone just purely because of the ease of use with the applications.

Also reading reviews of the Touch it says some programs may need to be changed to install as well as videos converted which seems alot of hastle when the iPhone does it all for you.

No denying that the Touch is a great phone I have been very impressed by the reviews I have read but dont think its going to do what I want which is play games when Im bored and look pretty.

However one advantage the touch has over the iPhone aside from the "semi" inducing screen the the fact the memory can be upgraded

Thanks for all the help just wish the iPhone had better contract offers out lol
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2009, 21:16   #26
Rob-6
Saxperience Forum Bum
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 306 gti6
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Rob-6 is on a distinguished road

just got an iphone 16gb well happy with it. the only thing i dont like is the battery life but its not that bad
Rob-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2009, 23:03   #27
jdizzy
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Fabia VRs
iTrader Score: 24 (96%)
jdizzy is on a distinguished road

I voted for the storm!
jdizzy is offline   Reply With Quote