Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 23rd February 2012, 20:59   #221
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusd View Post
a posh wank then.
I was more of getting at putting on my head and wearing a hat but nvm lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tontsy View Post
why teh fuck do you use a rubber?
rubbers are for stopping aids, and only gay have aids.

are you gay?
busted....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 21:08   #222
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3
iTrader Score: 10 (92%)
Delboy is on a distinguished road

stop spamming you mongrels lol
Old 23rd February 2012, 21:11   #223
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberScotland Region Member

Car(s): Audi
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Tontsy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
stop spamming you mongrels lol
wuz d@ needid?
Tontsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 21:13   #224
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tontsy View Post
wuz d@ needid?
ye brah itz waz nidded
Old 23rd February 2012, 21:18   #225
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberScotland Region Member

Quote:
ye brah itz waz nidded
ah kwl! s'lung its'un tupic!
Old 24th February 2012, 00:19   #226
Jay_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 92 Eunos
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Jay_ is on a distinguished road

can I have some money?

Jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 00:21   #227
Cam
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Gen 7 Celica 190.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Cam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayyoung View Post
can I have some money?
No you cannot, GTFO
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 00:57   #228
ed-bradley
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): GS300, MK1 VTS, Katy M 1190
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
ed-bradley is on a distinguished road

Oh right.

After reading everything, Just seems to me the Seller has Lied about stuff being delivered/collected when he said it would be, and is probably partially blind to not see the dents in the photo's provided by the OP.

Meeh.
ed-bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 01:46   #229
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo vts
iTrader Score: -3 (0%)
skids_vts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you have got to be joking?

you are joking right?

i opened the claim like 2 hours after contacting you, i said you can refund my money or ill open a claim

you said you wont refund it, so i opened a claim

THAT SIMPLE

i want my full refund and nothing else, you can do what you want with the bonnet, i really dont care

string of abuse? are you a baby? SHIT. i didnt say 1 thing wrong to you, imagine if i said to YOU that id wrap a bonnet around your neck, by the sounds of things at that stage you would have committed.

man up, you sold something dodgy and i want my money back, stop making excuses, your getting me really angry now, refund my money!

you decided to make the claim longer, not me, you said to me you would refund me then you just escalated the claim, contradicting everything you already said. i want this over and done with - i will win the claim on paypal and get my money back, then scrap the bonnet if needs be but i am not spending my hard earned cash on delivering this dented bonnet back to you.

you can quote me on this

YOU ARE A LIAR

you say one thing then do another.

refund my money on paypal, then you can do what you like with the bonnet. i will store it here for however long you want before you can collect it or arrange a courier.

i have every right to post your scamming lies all over the forum, so no-one ever buys from you again as all you will do is fuck everyone about.

refund my money and Rich's, and wassy's
Mate you keep contradicting yourself. On the first post you said i kept on telling you the bonnet would come the next day,then the next, then the next. Then you say i made hardly any contact at all?

You also said you tried to contact me regarding the problem but on the second page of this thread you said and i quote "anyone any advice on how i open a dispute on Paypal?"You said this before anything about me trying to resolve the issue.

You also said im not even opening it and then proceed to claim its covered in dents and scratches. How did you discover this if you havent opened it?Only evidence of courier damage.

You also said on this thread and i quote again"They said the sender used the lowest price of delivery so it would have never been next day delivery, they said it was 2-3 working days. So not happy for the price I paid under the agreement of next day delivery" but im sure that label on the box says NEXT DAYin big bold letters?So this is a LIE

Another quote form you "this is the WORST condition bonnet i have ever seen". Another lie aswel and we have yet to see evidence of this, the pictures of the bonnet i sent you are clear for everyone to see.Dont even contemplate in saying that they must have been old pictures because you specifically asked me for better pictures.

We also agreed on this thread that i would refund you the money for the bonnet minus postage costs and you keep the bonnet, but then you proceeded to go off on one again?

You keep repeating that im a liar but have no actual evidence of this. You keep threatening with print screening everything and i would like to see this.

YOU are the liar and its clear in black and white

For everyone reading this, these are actual quotes of the OP intended to make me look bad, the first two replies i put forward to Rich112 and Delboy where appropriate and civil and can be read on the first page. Its only because of the immaturity of both parties that it has escalated to this situation.

Last edited by skids_vts; 24th February 2012 at 02:34.
skids_vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 02:31   #230
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids_vts View Post
Mate you keep contradicting yourself. On the first post you said i kept on telling you the bonnet would come the next day,then the next, then the next. Then you say i made hardly any contact at all?

You also said you tried to contact me regarding the problem but on the second page of this thread you said and i quote "anyone any advice on how i open a dispute on Paypal?"You said this before anything about me trying to resolve the issue.

You also said im not even opening it and then proceed to claim its covered in dents and scratches. How did you discover this if you havent opened it?Only evidence of courier damage.

You also said on this thread and i quote again"They said the sender used the lowest price of delivery so it would have never been next day delivery, they said it was 2-3 working days. So not happy for the price I paid under the agreement of next day delivery" but im sure that label on the box says NEXT DAYin big bold letters?So this is a LIE

You keep repeating that im a liar but have no actual evidence of this. You keep threatening with print screening everything and i would like to see this.

For everyone reading this, these are actual quotes of the OP intended to make me look bad, the first two replies i put forward to Rich112 and Delboy where appropriate and civil and can be read on the first page. Its only because of the immaturity of both parties that it has escalated to this situation.
oh for crying out loud your digging yourself deeper and deeper

right, you never contacted me, i contacted you. i texted you each morning it was supposed to arrive "have you sent it" etc, to have to wait hours on end for your replies, which gave me no information what so ever, will get these online tomorrow. i said to you "text me when you get it sent off" and you never did, i had to ask every morning, like mentioned above, to see if you had sent it.

secondly, please if your going to quote me on something, get it right. i said i didnt open it, but from what was already open, whether that was by the courier or the wind from the van to my door (poor wrapping) i could see atleast 1/4 and it was covered in dents. i dont even have to look at the rest to know its most likely also covered in dents.

thirdly, you are correct, it does say "next day" on the side, whether that was for the 37" tv you bought i dont know.. as when i spoke to TNT they said you used the lowest delivery cost so i didnt have a choice when it would be re-delivered as i missed it the first time on tuesday. i questioned saying he said it was next day delivery, she said thats never guaranteed especially on big items like a bonnet.

im really not sure if your a different person to the one who has been texting me, as your last text was "lol" after your threatened to come down here (all incorrectly spelt) to, and i officially quote "wrap the bonnet round ur neck!!"

so not sure who's the 'immature' one there ey?

here are the messages from myself to you on sax-p that i uploaded earlier to photobucket.

will get texts up when i can tomorrow.

many thanks, del
Old 24th February 2012, 02:34   #231
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:

Another quote form you "this is the WORST condition bonnet i have ever seen". Another lie aswel and we have yet to see evidence of this, the pictures of the bonnet i sent you are clear for everyone to see.Dont even contemplate in saying that they must have been old pictures because you specifically asked me for better pictures.

YOU are the liar and its clear in black and white

you seem to have edited your post, i proved you wrong again in the post above, feel free to have a browse.

i dont lie, never have never will. i dont need to lie when im in the right - ive done nothing wrong, ive been scammed by a scammer and want my money back, as simple as that.
Old 24th February 2012, 02:48   #232
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Yes please do, im still not denying the bonnet was in excellent condition when i sent it out. Im also not denying that i said i would get it to you tuesday, But you txt me tuesday saying did i get the bonnet out for delivery and i said NO I DIDNTThese are quotes you actually said. Not quotes i have made up.

As for my incorrect spelling or grammar, u are a fne one to tlk. On a forum or txt msg 'slang' or 'abbreviations' are oftn used.and it does not often indicate the persons intellectuality.Perhaps you want to study something more worthwile in college.

Did you see what i just did there?

Oh and i edited this aswel

Last edited by skids_vts; 24th February 2012 at 02:57.
Old 24th February 2012, 02:49   #233
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Quote:
you seem to have edited your post, i proved you wrong again in the post above, feel free to have a browse.

i dont lie, never have never will. i dont need to lie when im in the right - ive done nothing wrong, ive been scammed by a scammer and want my money back, as simple as that.
Yes i edited it because i had more to say about you.
Old 24th February 2012, 02:58   #234
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Yes please do, im still not denying the bonnet was in excellent condition when i sent it out. These are quotes you actually said. Not quotes i have made up.

As for my incorrect spelling or grammar, u are a fne one to tlk. On a forum or txt msg 'slang' or 'abbreviations' are oftn used.and it does not often indicate the persons intellectuality.Perhaps you want to study something more worthwile in college.

Did you see what i just did there?

Oh and i edited this aswel
your the weirdest person alive

you can read can't you? forum rules state you are not permitted to use text language and/or slang talk, for you its clearly the only language you know which is why you will be getting banned very soon.

i was not on about them quotes, although you have taken them out of context and tried to make out they're something they are not but thats another story. i was on about a previous one where you mentioned i put the claim in before i spoke to you etc which again is a lie

i really am getting tired of proving you wrong, like physically my eyes keep closing, this is like the 400th time now
Old 24th February 2012, 03:13   #235
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Quote:
your the weirdest person alive

you can read can't you? forum rules state you are not permitted to use text language and/or slang talk, for you its clearly the only language you know which is why you will be getting banned very soon.

i was not on about them quotes, although you have taken them out of context and tried to make out they're something they are not but thats another story. i was on about a previous one where you mentioned i put the claim in before i spoke to you etc which again is a lie

i really am getting tired of proving you wrong, like physically my eyes keep closing, this is like the 400th time now
Im getting bored of your bullshit to be honest, If i get banned then i get banned. Its not the end of the world and you get get on with your sad little life and your £52 you got for working in tesco.

Grow some testicles mate because crying to your pretend friends on sax-p wont get you knowhere in life. You will realise this when you grow up a little and come into the real world. You can print screen all you want and everyone can comment as much as you like. At the end of the day i have a right to defend my corner.

I will say it again, you put the claim in before contacting me. i would like proof of this otherwise.

As for me being weird, i think you need to take a look in the mirror at yourself, you seriously need to put some weight on aswel

Last edited by skids_vts; 24th February 2012 at 03:19.
Old 24th February 2012, 03:57   #236
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Im getting bored of your bullshit to be honest, If i get banned then i get banned. Its not the end of the world and you get get on with your sad little life and your £52 you got for working in tesco.

Grow some testicles mate because crying to your pretend friends on sax-p wont get you knowhere in life. You will realise this when you grow up a little and come into the real world. You can print screen all you want and everyone can comment as much as you like. At the end of the day i have a right to defend my corner.

I will say it again, you put the claim in before contacting me. i would like proof of this otherwise.

As for me being weird, i think you need to take a look in the mirror at yourself, you seriously need to put some weight on aswel
you have never met me
you dont have fucking clue about my life, nor where or how i grew up
i live a life more real then you can imagine you absolute goon
i have never worked at tescos so dont where you got that from
dont try and belittle me
stop hyping over the internet and talk to me on the phone if you want to shout abuse
i dont give a shit who you think you are, dont talk to me like shit

i have had to print screen whatever lies you have said to prove you wrong, and i have been right multiple times

you talk utter shit and i still dont know how your looking at your screen and putting your chubby hands on the keyboard making up lies

look at your life, your trying to argue with an 18 year old over a website, not only are you wrong and have been proven wrong plenty of times you still consist to comment then i have to prove you wrong even more.

everyone on here see's how much of an idiot you are, your not clever, your not getting anywhere in life doing what your doing.

dont talk shit trying to judge me, look at yourself in the mirror before being an internet warrior

you havent got the first fucking clue about anything

grow up

if your such a good man then refund my money and stop commenting bullshit and lying to yourself.
Old 24th February 2012, 04:57   #237
Cam
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Gen 7 Celica 190.
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Cam is on a distinguished road

... Start's to think this thread was made for shits giggles and post count's..
Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2012, 07:52   #238
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict

wow i actually thought this thread was getting somewhere, but obviously its not a place to post things and every now and again make some of the words bold.

does it read more dramatic when i use a bold font on some of my mean words?

so, agreed there will be a refund - this should either be a full refund or not atall. just pay the 3 people back, that you have fucked around and then fuck off, off the site!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tontsy For This Useful Post:
Old 24th February 2012, 07:53   #239
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam View Post
... Start's to think this thread was made for shits giggles and post count's..
just 56 more and you're on 3k! go go go!
Old 24th February 2012, 07:58   #240
rich112
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Mango cammed furio vts
iTrader Score: 20 (95%)
rich112 is on a distinguished road

This is crazy, how can you be calling us immature for making a claim for our money back?
rich112 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rich112 For This Useful Post: