Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Playstation Chat

Playstation Chat Please use this forum to discuss Playstation related topics.

Old 6th July 2009, 17:33   #1
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold
Default Cod5 tonight?

Anyone on tonight? lol
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2009, 09:11   #2
Whirly
Frequent Poster
South West Region Member

Car(s): mk2 clio 172 cup, mk3 golf gti, monkey bike
Whirly is on a distinguished road

i was on last night for a little bit
Whirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2009, 09:42   #3
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Same fella, i will be tonight.

Anyway i found another place to hide haha and others (which most will already know)

Above ive never seen anybody hide there!

Ste-88 > iStee knows another place on the airfield map (same map as zombies) but i cant get on the light haha.

Common place?

Last edited by Prickle; 7th July 2009 at 09:45.
Old 7th July 2009, 13:36   #4
RS_Matt
Established Member

Car(s): Scooby.
RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold

My online buddies do all those, but to poor effect. I tend to stand on the wall at the back of castle safe from dogs. On Asylum I hide behind that truck, I blow it up first though.

On courtyard there is a board on the back wall I hide behind.
RS_Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2009, 17:45   #5
Whirly
Frequent Poster
South West Region Member

Car(s): mk2 clio 172 cup, mk3 golf gti, monkey bike
Whirly is on a distinguished road

yh i knew about them but dont really use them ill add you k
Whirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 08:56   #6
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxo_Saxo View Post
yh i knew about them but dont really use them ill add you k
Did you add me lastnight? i accepted the request. (obviously)
Old 8th July 2009, 14:12   #7
RS_Matt
Established Member

RS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to beholdRS_Matt is a splendid one to behold

Im matt_rs on ps3
Old 8th July 2009, 14:14   #8
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_Matt View Post
Im matt_rs on ps3
Il add you, you any good?

Meh i get my good matches but i do get my worst, lastnight being a bit tired my higest score 90 lmao.
Old 8th July 2009, 14:24   #9
RS_Matt
Established Member

2.57 kill, I'm nearly in the top 1,000 in the world for kills.
1.60 win

Mostly TDM and sometimes HQ when playing with the gimps.
Old 8th July 2009, 14:26   #10
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
2.57 kill, I'm nearly in the top 1,000 in the world for kills.
1.60 win

Mostly TDM and sometimes HQ when playing with the gimps.
Ah mines like 0.61 lol, im guessing you need to die less and get more kills in a row? obviously fool

But have owned like 15 iirc people once not the best like but meh.
Old 8th July 2009, 14:34   #11
RS_Matt
Established Member

I play like you would in a real war, I hide behind sand bags and barrels etc and pick off people running about thinking they are Rambo. I try everything possible not to die which gets me recons, artillery and dogs.

On tank maps I use flash hiders, cammoflage, smoke grenades and satchel charges. I hide waiting for tanks to respawn.
Old 8th July 2009, 14:37   #12
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Yeah i think il try that lol, but they watch were you killed them the go to place were you killed them, shot dead, unless you move out than kill, martydom a good thing to have.
Old 8th July 2009, 14:47   #13
RS_Matt
Established Member

Well I always have betties down covering me. And I have an 850 watt 5.1 player to hear them coming! If you look at where your team mates are on the map you can generally tell where the bad guys are. Or where one could get through to you. When you camp you need a gun that can get them before they get you, STG or DP28 is perfect. An MP40 is a crap camping gun as it takes too many shots to pick off distant enemies and other rivals will see you fire on their map.
STG with stopping power and penetration can take out a distant enemy fast with not much recoil. Only use martydom on dome/Station.
Old 8th July 2009, 14:52   #14
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Well I always have betties down covering me. And I have an 850 watt 5.1 player to hear them coming! If you look at where your team mates are on the map you can generally tell where the bad guys are. Or where one could get through to you. When you camp you need a gun that can get them before they get you, STG or DP28 is perfect. An MP40 is a crap camping gun as it takes too many shots to pick off distant enemies and other rivals will see you fire on their map.
STG with stopping power and penetration can take out a distant enemy fast with not much recoil. Only use martydom on dome/Station.
Good info their haha, love it.

Im going to be on soon so il add you than.

Ive seen most people use stg with scope and they are pretty good, mp40 for usually takes 1 round to kill for me unless i hit the head or legs legs is win most the time, like you said i kill one than the rest of the enemY is on your case.
Old 8th July 2009, 15:39   #15
RS_Matt
Established Member

I use the STG with the precision sight, not the scope, too much recoil. I aim for the upper chest. As long as you camp in a spot where there is a lot of protection from behind and betties to the side you don't need to worry about a kill cam as you actually want them to keep coming for you! In the back corner of Hanger is perfect as no machine gun can easily reach you so it a snipers paradise.

On cliffside go to either end of the map and they can't get you from behind. They will keep coming for revenge as everyone wants to get back at a camper but you have a gun that will out reach theirs.
Old 8th July 2009, 17:39   #16
Lee2584

Car(s): Astra sxi
Lee2584 is on a distinguished road

Hi Im Lee2584 on psn, on most nights, K/D of 1.47 and Win/Loss of 1.03, play hardcore TDM and SnD
Lee2584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th July 2009, 20:01   #17
RS_Matt
Established Member

Thing I dislike about hardcore is hearing folk walking behind me and having to click my map up all the bloody time.
Old 9th July 2009, 18:40   #18
Lee2584

Car(s): Astra sxi
Lee2584 is on a distinguished road

Yeah thats annoying, especially as they hear the noise! I like it because its realistic, you shoot someone and they die, not turn around and give you 100 PPSH rounds to the face.
Lee2584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th July 2009, 11:13   #19
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Zombie glitches, are they are patched up or something?