Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 10th April 2018, 17:03   #21
aldred309uk
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 2002 Citroen Saxo desire 2001 Volvo V40 1.9D
aldred309uk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_SaxoForte View Post
Glad you're not lending my car
I have to fix them these days so I'm not too bad any more!
aldred309uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2018, 17:12   #22
Bodeka
L-plater

Bodeka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford126 View Post
Needs that front grill returning to standard and get the wheels powder coated black or gun metal.

Have you checked for rust behind the rear wheels on the boot floor and under the ecu?
Yeah grill is disgusting, going to make it bumper colour. Was going to do body colour but if you spray something body colour it never looks right.

I quite like the stock look to be quite honest, might do them a shade between stock and gun metal. I need to replace discs, pads and all tyres before I get round to any cosmetic changes though. Oh, and fit my sub and component speakers from my old car. Going to also replace the cambelt for good measure (when i get more car experience though).

Yeah rust free on arches, boot floor and under ecu. When I took it into a local garage a guy who owned a Turbo VTS said it was a very nice example.

Going to do my first job on it in a few days which is replace the anti roll bar links, I'm trying to get into mechanics and never attempted this, is it difficult? Guy at the shop said if you wanna get into mechanics it's an easy job, just two bolts right? Anything to be wary of?
Bodeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2018, 17:13   #23
Bodeka
L-plater

Bodeka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford126 View Post
Needs that front grill returning to standard and get the wheels powder coated black or gun metal.

Have you checked for rust behind the rear wheels on the boot floor and under the ecu?
Yeah grill is disgusting, going to make it bumper colour. Was going to do body colour but if you spray something body colour it never looks right.

I quite like the stock look to be quite honest, might do them a shade between stock and gun metal. I need to replace discs, pads and all tyres before I get round to any cosmetic changes though. Oh, and fit my sub and component speakers from my old car. Going to also replace the cambelt for good measure (when i get more car experience though).

Yeah rust free on arches, boot floor and under ecu. I gave the rear wheels a good shake when I bought it, I didn't check behind the wheels though, only the arches. When I took it into a local garage a guy who owned a Turbo VTS said it was a very nice example.

Going to do my first job on it in a few days which is replace the anti roll bar links, I'm trying to get into mechanics and never attempted this, is it difficult? Guy at the shop said if you wanna get into mechanics it's an easy job, just two bolts right? Anything to be wary of?
Bodeka is offline   Reply With Quote