Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Photoshop Chat... Use this forum to chat about general Photoshop related things...

Old 17th January 2008, 11:18   #101
Hannah
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Stannah Stairlift
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
hmm. im liking the lack of door handles. question would be.. how do i get in?
Button under the wing mirror...used to know someone who did it lol
Old 17th January 2008, 13:35   #102
Viper
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): S2 Exige 240S, CLS63 AMG, Freelander
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!Viper is absolutely fabulous!

i take it they only work when the door is unlocked, yeah?

how much did it cost them to do hannah?

cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
Ok Viper, you are 100% correct concerning everything, sorry to have interrupted your discussion, please continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rod1 View Post
Beastiallity... They're always blowing seals. Ba-dum-tssh!
Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 14:33   #103
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

loving the 16" VTR rims on Vipers lol
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 14:46   #104
Hannah
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Stannah Stairlift
Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!Hannah is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
i take it they only work when the door is unlocked, yeah?

how much did it cost them to do hannah?

cheers
Haven't got a clue dude, wasn't very practical. It was a bright orange VTR but I think someone had been pressing a bit too hard so the wing mirrors were like hanging off lol
Old 17th January 2008, 21:15   #105
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Jap crap
iTrader Score: 21 (100%)
Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
Haven't got a clue dude, wasn't very practical. It was a bright orange VTR but I think someone had been pressing a bit too hard so the wing mirrors were like hanging off lol
Sounds like a barry boys moment

Viper, you could get a cliford fitted and use door poppers to get in
Adam_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 22:17   #106
aj-vts
Frequent Poster
South West Region Member

Car(s): 51 plate vts, b4 r plate vts
aj-vts is just really niceaj-vts is just really niceaj-vts is just really niceaj-vts is just really niceaj-vts is just really nice

as said the suki thing is a tad annoying. the car is a decent vts don't get me wrong but is hyped up to be better than it actually is. there are a lot nicer cars on here that dont seem to get half the praise that was heaped upon it, more than anything i think because the guy that owned it before obviously knows a lot of people on here. reading the for sale thread was unbelievable as well, selection process lol, i'd have told him where to stick it. at the end of the day it's just an average saxo compared to some on here and had fairly high miles to boot. this is not a dig at you adz, just my opinion on it and probably a lot of other peoples too.
aj-vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2008, 22:38   #107
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz21 View Post
This looks good!

id do that but not smoothing the handles or arches

would be a very nice car then

i wont comment on the suki bit or selection policy
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th January 2008, 09:56   #108
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!Adam_Q is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj-vts View Post
as said the suki thing is a tad annoying. the car is a decent vts don't get me wrong but is hyped up to be better than it actually is. there are a lot nicer cars on here that dont seem to get half the praise that was heaped upon it, more than anything i think because the guy that owned it before obviously knows a lot of people on here. reading the for sale thread was unbelievable as well, selection process lol, i'd have told him where to stick it. at the end of the day it's just an average saxo compared to some on here and had fairly high miles to boot. this is not a dig at you adz, just my opinion on it and probably a lot of other peoples too.
I totally agree with you... there was a lot of hype and most likely because Mike is well known on here. But the Suki name will remain but will not be "heaped" upon as it has been. i.e if I had a car thread, it would be Adz21 VTS progress thread and not Suki progress thread. But people will still know the car was Suki

I have to say the selection process was also a bit excessive but Mike loves his suki more than his misses lol! Therefore wanted it to go to a good home and I was very lucky to get the chance to buy it. But your also right in saying its not as nice as some on here but to me its 100% right for me

Thanks for the comments people!
Old 18th January 2008, 09:57   #109
Adam_Q
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
id do that but not smoothing the handles or arches

would be a very nice car then

i wont comment on the suki bit or selection policy
Agreed! Would cost way way to much to get it that way and would most likely crack after awhile.