Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 8th June 2008, 13:32   #341
Nij
Yorkshire
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroen C4 VTR Coupe Porsche 924
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Nij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team member

Not really.
I am just waiting for the courts to send me out a form, then it sue his arse!

Not my Paxo's progress thread
162.4BHP VTR! Now gone, but not forgotten!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy87
Your car is like a irritated wasp
Nij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th June 2008, 20:04   #342
Tim_1
Frequent Poster

Car(s): corsa 1.2 Saxo VTR
Tim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud ofTim_1 has much to be proud of

unfortuantly for me, my lawer got caught up in a very big case and isnt able to find time to sort my problems out, fortuantly though i have gone to the local police and they have been a great help, they phoned nikolas up and thretened to arrest him to take him in for questioning unless he refunded me the money. He didnt.
now they are investigating the case and im awaiting a reply from them
Tim_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2008, 00:03   #343
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

Ive stuck in all the shit for small claims court. Be interesting to see how far it gets.

All gone quiet on here, so I can only assume people have enough money to not be bothered, or mr hewitts getting a refund taken one way or another.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2008, 00:07   #344
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

i hope people are following it up as he does not deserve to get away with it

if you havent contacted the police do it now! also consider small claims!
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2008, 16:59   #345
raunchz
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): 2015 Lapiz Blue Golf R
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
raunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant future

How are people getting on with going through the small claims court/contacting police? As it looks like I'm going to need to go this route to get some money back of someone, and was just looking for feedback.
Old 11th June 2008, 23:25   #346
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

Has anyone even done anything?

Seems like you are letting the tosspot walk over you.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2008, 06:10   #347
Saxo_Scott
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): BMW E46 M3
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Saxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud of

so glad i didnt buy that gti interior off him now
Saxo_Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2008, 07:00   #348
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Corolla AE86 Peugeot 205 B18C (in bits)
KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!

the good thing about the small claims court is that if they rule in your favour he has to pay you.

If he fails to do that you take out a CCJ against him (really easy to do) That'll ruin his chance of ever getting credit

Once you get that you have the right to send over the bayliffs
KamRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2008, 09:24   #349
raunchz
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region Member

Car(s): 2015 Lapiz Blue Golf R
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
raunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant futureraunchz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamRacing View Post
the good thing about the small claims court is that if they rule in your favour he has to pay you.

If he fails to do that you take out a CCJ against him (really easy to do) That'll ruin his chance of ever getting credit

Once you get that you have the right to send over the bayliffs
Sounds good - looks like the best route to get my money back off someone (not nikolashewitt I may add)
Old 15th June 2008, 21:05   #350
Sean
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Green mk1 vtr/s and Focus zetec
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!Sean is absolutely fabulous!

Fife police have just phoned me, they're going to phone nikolashewitt now and speak to him regarding the complaint I made concerning nikolashewitt. They are also coming round tomorrow night for me to give them a statement with ip addresses etc. In all probability what will happen is that I'll then need contact details from those who are owed money, the investigating officer will then contact you, and then all the statements will be collated and sent to his local force who will then take the necessary action.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2008, 23:23   #351
vinny_5saxo
Frequent Poster
North West Region Member

iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
vinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant futurevinny_5saxo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Fife police have just phoned me, they're going to phone nikolashewitt now and speak to him regarding the complaint I made concerning nikolashewitt. They are also coming round tomorrow night for me to give them a statement with ip addresses etc. In all probability what will happen is that I'll then need contact details from those who are owed money, the investigating officer will then contact you, and then all the statements will be collated and sent to his local force who will then take the necessary action.
excellent, this is the kinda response we need, its a good starting point. keep me informed n il b happy to give them pm's iv got from him n anythin else they need tht i can give them.
vinny_5saxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2008, 00:52   #352
furio-james
Frequent Poster
South West Region Member

Car(s): E36 330i coupe (converted)
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
furio-james is a name known to allfurio-james is a name known to allfurio-james is a name known to allfurio-james is a name known to allfurio-james is a name known to allfurio-james is a name known to all

Sean is abit of a legend for helping sort this tbh!

Great example of how a mod should be!

To keep your hands warm when you're pushing them.
furio-james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2008, 14:16   #353
p-nut
Frequent Poster

Car(s): mk1 vts
p-nut will become famous soon enoughp-nut will become famous soon enough

Fair play sean, you're a legend for sorting this out! If there was an award for mod of the year you would have my vote
p-nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 14:42   #354
smiith
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 520bhp Honda Jazz
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!smiith is absolutely fabulous!

any word on the guy yet? he hasnt seemed to be around in a while, wondered how ya'll are getting on

Life's a bitch, then you die.
smiith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th June 2008, 21:28   #355
saxo_bigbass
Established Member

Car(s): audi a3
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
saxo_bigbass is a jewel in the roughsaxo_bigbass is a jewel in the roughsaxo_bigbass is a jewel in the rough

going to the police right now brb guys.ill come back with the info.!
Old 1st July 2008, 02:22   #356
dannyc
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Possi Blue VTR (Gone) MK3 VR6
dannyc has a spectacular aura aboutdannyc has a spectacular aura aboutdannyc has a spectacular aura about

whats the latest on this then?

Please tell me someone has taken this further? RCD?
Old 5th July 2008, 12:25   #357
tobomoto
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): zx7r, 28 seater optare
tobomoto has a spectacular aura abouttobomoto has a spectacular aura about

i just got a refund from paypal for 48.10. i opened a dispute with him and it went in my favour. he took me for 50 quid for a front bumper.
tobomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2008, 13:43   #358
tobomoto
Established Member
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): zx7r, 28 seater optare
tobomoto has a spectacular aura abouttobomoto has a spectacular aura about

just to make it clear, my refund was from dan1800. but i was under the impression he was/is the same person?
tobomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2008, 23:03   #359
Nij
Yorkshire
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Citroen C4 VTR Coupe Porsche 924
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Nij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team memberNij is a well respected team member

well i am getting no luck from the police, and i cant afford small claims at the moment, BUT i will be taking him to court within the next 2 months if he dont pay up.

also sean if u want my details to pass to the police send me a pm please

Not my Paxo's progress thread
162.4BHP VTR! Now gone, but not forgotten!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouldy87
Your car is like a irritated wasp
Nij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2008, 14:44   #360
RCD-Performance
Established Member

iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!RCD-Performance is a great team player!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyc View Post
whats the latest on this then?

Please tell me someone has taken this further? RCD?
Filled out small claims forms this weekend, will file them wednesday, thats the next time i have a few hours spare.
RCD-Performance is offline   Reply With Quote