Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 4th November 2009, 21:39   #41
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by L16_vts View Post
you meen L16 vts not leevts lol.
sorry mate lmao must of been having a blonde moment there lol

1)blackie
2)manc
3)raunchz maybe
4)karl maybe
5)l16_vts
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009, 13:25   #42
manc
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Pug 207
iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

Below is the email I got back from Tony @ Cituning

Hi,
Delivery of a set of pistons and or rods is £9.50.
I can do a little more discount if we get a firm order for 5 sets.
regards
Tony

I've bolded the parts that are applicable.

ManC
manc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009, 13:28   #43
sexoturbs
Established Member

Car(s): saxo vtr turbo
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
sexoturbs is on a distinguished road

1)blackie
2)manc
3)raunchz maybe
4)karl maybe
5)l16_vts
6) sexoturbs
sexoturbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009, 14:36   #44
profile_bmx

Car(s): Peugeot 106 Gti
profile_bmx is on a distinguished road

Im Interested in some low comps for 450... I take it the company isnt fussed if there hi comps or low 8v or 16v? as everyone seems to want different?
profile_bmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009, 17:12   #45
manc
Established Member

manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by profile_bmx View Post
Im Interested in some low comps for 450... I take it the company isnt fussed if there hi comps or low 8v or 16v? as everyone seems to want different?
Yes the price is the same regardless of whether it is high comp, low comp, VTR or VTS.

Thanks.
Old 5th November 2009, 18:10   #46
Spanky
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Spanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team member

1)blackie
2)manc
3)raunchz maybe
4)karl maybe
5)l16_vts
6) sexoturbs

Is number4 me?? wasnt sure lol

I should have the money for this soon so i should be in tbh, but when its all set and ready to go ahead, someone drop me a PM and i will confirm fully if im in or out
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
who does speed, then boast about it. well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
and mate, i guarentee ive been faster on a public road than you ever will...
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009, 18:47   #47
sexoturbs
Established Member

hmm do the rings come with the pistons? what is everythin you need when doing pistons and rods? what are we buying just pistons or both? is their anything els you need when fitting them? i get money on the 24th and im crap at saving soo if you could let me no full details and how much before 24th i can give the money to someone to hold
Old 5th November 2009, 19:28   #48
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxo_89 View Post
1)blackie
2)manc
3)raunchz maybe
4)karl maybe
5)l16_vts
6) sexoturbs

Is number4 me?? wasnt sure lol

I should have the money for this soon so i should be in tbh, but when its all set and ready to go ahead, someone drop me a PM and i will confirm fully if im in or out
Blackie put that entry into the list, I'll leave it for him to confirm if its yourself or not

Once the numbers are confirmed I'm sure a final PM with all appropriate payment details etc will be sent out to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexoturbs View Post
hmm do the rings come with the pistons?
Yes rings are supplied with pistons, will drop them a email to confirm if everything is supplied to fit onto OE rods thou.

Quote:
what is everythin you need when doing pistons and rods?
Not sure myself, personally mine is being assembled for me, I'm sure others will be able to confirm this thou.

Quote:
what are we buying just pistons or both?
Right now its just pistons, there is pricing for pistons & rods here

Quote:
is their anything els you need when fitting them?
As per your first question, I'll ascertain whether or not everythig is supplied to fit OE rods.

Quote:
i get money on the 24th and im crap at saving soo if you could let me no full details and how much before 24th i can give the money to someone to hold
There will be no personal holding of money, I'd prefer if all monies be handled by Cituning, this way there is traceability & accountability should there be any issues, they are long established business therefore I dont invisage any problems but never the less where possible people should consider paying by creditcard for the insurance that is provided.

Thanks,
ManC
Old 5th November 2009, 19:43   #49
sexoturbs
Established Member

ok ok cheers. and i ment ill leave the total with my mum till you go ahead with the buy lol
Old 5th November 2009, 19:47   #50
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexoturbs View Post
ok ok cheers. and i ment ill leave the total with my mum till you go ahead with the buy lol
LOL, didnt mean for the above to sound all serious I just wanted to insure everyone knew the score and there was no messing around hope you understand.

ManC
Old 5th November 2009, 21:19   #51
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

right as we stand... karl... yes thats you mate.. i know your in the game and pistons are on your wish list lol, as previousley posted by manc this has to take place before the end of december..so...christmas pay date is usually on or around th 18th of dec for most (is for me) so i proposed an order date of that, this isnt set in stone and is welcome to be changed by anyone, just meant it as i know i get paid then(so ill defo have the moeny) and it gives around 6 weeks for ppl to sort money out(an beg for pressie money lol) and also is an actual date to work towards, so ppl can decide now whether or not theyll have the money(and to weed out possible dreamers, sorry to post this but if the buy depends on ppls answers itl ruin it for the majority having wasters post), or if we need to changes dates, personally i think this is a good date as it gives ppl scope to find the money and a week or so for desrepencies should something fall through... thoughts an opinions plz as evryone needs satisfaction when it comes to things of this cost
Old 5th November 2009, 21:37   #52
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

double post
Old 5th November 2009, 21:56   #53
Drago
Frequent Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vts track car
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Drago has a spectacular aura aboutDrago has a spectacular aura about

Can you confirm with cituning that they can supply the oversize variations for high comps as listed by wossner. i.e 78.7, 79, 80
And obviously that they suit the standard gudgeon pin on standard rods.

Im definetly interested.
Drago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009, 22:01   #54
RICKYP-RPM
Established Member

Car(s): shitroen spaxo vts
RICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to behold

i could be interested in some hi comp and some low comp if price is good.

www.bumpstopbrigade.co.uk
www.rickyp-rpm.co.uk 07813 441969
RICKYP-RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009, 22:04   #55
RICKYP-RPM
Established Member

Car(s): shitroen spaxo vts
RICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to beholdRICKYP-RPM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz_Westcoast View Post
Can you confirm with cituning that they can supply the oversize variations for high comps as listed by wossner. i.e 78.7, 79, 80

Im definetly interested.
the wossner pistons i fitted came with pins and fitted standard rods, hope this helps

www.bumpstopbrigade.co.uk
www.rickyp-rpm.co.uk 07813 441969
RICKYP-RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2009, 22:09   #56
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie_2k5 View Post
right as we stand... karl... yes thats you mate.. i know your in the game and pistons are on your wish list lol, as previousley posted by manc this has to take place before the end of december..so...christmas pay date is usually on or around th 18th of dec for most (is for me) so i proposed an order date of that, this isnt set in stone and is welcome to be changed by anyone, just meant it as i know i get paid then(so ill defo have the moeny) and it gives around 6 weeks for ppl to sort money out(an beg for pressie money lol) and also is an actual date to work towards, so ppl can decide now whether or not theyll have the money(and to weed out possible dreamers, sorry to post this but if the buy depends on ppls answers itl ruin it for the majority having wasters post), or if we need to changes dates, personally i think this is a good date as it gives ppl scope to find the money and a week or so for desrepencies should something fall through... thoughts an opinions plz as evryone needs satisfaction when it comes to things of this cost
18th December sounds like a fair enough date as it does leave 6 weeks for people to make the decision

As with all group-buys the cheaper prices hinge on everyone coming through and it only take one to pull out to screw things up, this is a hefty purchase and should'nt be entered into without 'knowing' you can afford it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz_Westcoast View Post

Im definetly interested.
Daz your spending again I see, I recall you buying a Innovate LC-1 wideband when I had a group-buy going earlier this year LOL

I'll drop them an email tommorow confirming they can supply HC oversized pistons and the kit fits the gudgeon pin on the OE rods.

ManC
Old 5th November 2009, 22:11   #57
manc
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKYP-RPM View Post
i could be interested in some hi comp and some low comp if price is good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKYP-RPM View Post
the wossner pistons i fitted came with pins and fitted standard rods, hope this helps
Hehe I was gonna text you earlier today about this group-buy but it was a busy day at work, nice to see your intrested pal but seriously HC & LC's were being greedy now LOL

ManC
Old 5th November 2009, 22:13   #58
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

this is a thought of mine too, as of yet im gona run just the pistons unless i find rods cheap too, so fitment to the stock rod would be an advantage although im 90% in favour of rods also... as mentioned before lol, but as last posted by manc all forged piston sets are the price above so unless citunings site doenst list the rods your require im sure theyll accomodate, basically were getting discount for the number we sell so if theyre all the same price its the money that counts, if theyre willing to offer theyll fit it in,
AS A FOOT NOTE CAN PPL PLZ STATE WHETHER THEYRE ARE OR OUT, ITS WELL WORTH POSTING YOUR INTEREST BUT DEFINATE ANSWERS MAY SEE A BETTER DISCOUNT, were looking for 5 atm and weve got a discount for this already, if we find the 5 this quick an others have interest we may get further discount for ten, so definate answers up front may mean cheaper parts and yet more interest
Old 5th November 2009, 22:15   #59
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

lmao no one was reading his thread when i wrote that reply..1 laptop crash later.... lmao
Old 5th November 2009, 22:17   #60
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!

seems like plenty of interest here tbf, manc can you get in touch and find out some defo prices for a buy if 5 and ten as we have defo 5 and iterest for at least 5? this should ruleout alot of queries here as most will want to know prices before they commit?