Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 13th December 2006, 11:11   #121
Dave_M
Established Member
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Mk 1 VTS
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Dave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of lightDave_M is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamRacing View Post
David M your manifold has dispatched - You'll get it before noon tomorrow
Thanks Look forward to it.
Dave_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2006, 10:04   #122
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Corolla AE86 Peugeot 205 B18C (in bits)
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!

Mystic - Yours is dispatched today. Will arrive TNT tomorrow
KamRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2006, 10:16   #123
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.6i 16v VTS, 2 Classic Minis
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!

Thank You Please

Get Involved: Premiumites Car Game
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2006, 16:52   #124
coolj522
Regular Poster

Car(s): Saxo Vtr/S
coolj522 will become famous soon enoughcoolj522 will become famous soon enough

kam will this offer still eb on for me after the hols period as there is no point in ordering with the x mas post!! u know wat i mean?? also will it fit a mk 2 vtr withthe cat in the manifold?? if so wen im relocating the oil filter wat do i do with the drainback hole??
coolj522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2006, 17:52   #125
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!KamRacing is absolutely fabulous!

you just block up the drainback hole with a suitable bolt as its not required AFAIK

I'll keep the offer open into January
Old 21st December 2006, 20:25   #126
Mark51p
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Golf GT
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!

you have a Pm KamRacing
Mark51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2006, 02:42   #127
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

and replied. I'll keep this offer open until the end of Jan
Old 25th December 2006, 22:40   #128
Bake
Established Member

Car(s): Ibiza Cupra
Bake is a splendid one to beholdBake is a splendid one to beholdBake is a splendid one to beholdBake is a splendid one to beholdBake is a splendid one to beholdBake is a splendid one to behold

pm sent to kamracing!
Old 3rd January 2007, 20:28   #129
Steve
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region MemberNorth East Region Member

Car(s): CW Honda Integra DC5
iTrader Score: 23 (100%)
Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!Steve is absolutely fabulous!

how much are these now £120 + p &p? are these the same as the ones on ebay for £135 ecl p+p? whats everyones feedback on them when they were fitted.

Old 8th January 2007, 22:37   #130
manc
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Pug 207
iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

Get paid on the 16th of Jan so will be ordering one of these Raceland 4-2-1 manifold then, I have a Mk2 VTR '00 X , thankfully my CAT is under the car and has one lambda probe

KamRacing, can you get a hold of the Raceland induction kits also? depanding on price I would consider purchasing one of these also.

Thx.
ManC
manc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2007, 06:13   #131
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

Heh your lucky with the cat being under the car.

I can get Raceland induction kits also. There currently aren't any special prices on them at the moment but off the top of my head they are only about £65. You can get one with a suitable Green filter for £100 all in.

If people want me to do a group buy on the induction kits I'm up for that. Will have a look at the prices if there is any interest.

G
Old 9th January 2007, 06:47   #132
Mark51p
Super Moderator

Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!Mark51 is absolutely fabulous!
Thumbs up

anyfeed back on these from anyone??
Old 9th January 2007, 08:28   #133
manc
Established Member

manc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of lightmanc is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamRacing View Post
Heh your lucky with the cat being under the car.

I can get Raceland induction kits also. There currently aren't any special prices on them at the moment but off the top of my head they are only about £65. You can get one with a suitable Green filter for £100 all in.

If people want me to do a group buy on the induction kits I'm up for that. Will have a look at the prices if there is any interest.

G
If you could confirm the pricing for the Raceland induction with the appropriate size green filter that would be appreciated, and lets hope some more people are intrested so we get a keener price

Like Mark51 I am hoping people will post some opinions of there Raceland manifold's but with the christmas break i expect people have'nt got round to fitting them yet.

ManC
Old 9th January 2007, 08:36   #134
Mark51p
Super Moderator

i have hard that they are not the best you can get BUT for the money that are spot on, a GMC one can cost around £270
Old 9th January 2007, 08:51   #135
manc
Established Member

Me also, but combined with a green filter it should be better, cant bring myself to spend £270.

Been thinking about the evosport carbon box, similiar to the BMC one.
ebay link to evosport carbon box. £57.99 delivered
But I am not keen on using a oil breather as I hear they leak oil

ManC
Old 9th January 2007, 09:25   #136
Mark51p
Super Moderator

you have to use an oil breather with a BMC any mate, plenty of people have them and i have never heard of them leaking.

what car have you got? if its something your keeping for a while then its worth spending the cash on
Old 9th January 2007, 20:21   #137
manc
Established Member

Quote:
I have a Mk2 VTR '00 X , thankfully my CAT is under the car and has one lambda probe
The breather I had kept pissing out oil, had to keep wiping it up every week hence why I want one of the Raceland jobbies as you get a connector which you would normally attach a breather to.

ManC
Old 12th February 2007, 21:58   #138
mk1
L-plater

Car(s): Saxo 1.4i VTS
mk1 is on a distinguished road
Default Question

i have a question for the people who bought this manifold!

have you encountered any problems whilst putting it on the car?? was it perfectly straight? did it fit ok??

i'm asking this because i want to buy one, and some people here in the netherlands have experienced problems like the things i've mentioned...
mk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2007, 11:29   #139
KamRacing
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport Prep

what year is your car?

There isn't any reason why it wouldn't fi straight. The Mk2 models do have to change the oil filter and thread though
Old 13th February 2007, 11:51   #140
mk1
L-plater

Car(s): Saxo 1.4i VTS
mk1 is on a distinguished road

i have a mk1, 1.4 8v from 1999

i don't know the word for it but the point on which it mounts to the head of the motor isnt always straight with a raceland. (some people who have bought it tell me this)

for that reason here in the netherlands the raceland products arent as popular
mk1 is offline   Reply With Quote