Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Engine/Performance

Saxo Engine/Performance If you're interested in tuning Saxo engines, or if you need to know something which is engine related... this is the place for you.

Old 2nd January 2008, 19:06   #221
FinchysSaxo
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Megane F1 R26 Liquid Yellow
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
FinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really nice

thankyou m8

klkl will keepin a eye out. i havent done anyfin since summer to engine so didnt go to our latest rr day wanted to have vts by then but no good luck
Old 2nd January 2008, 20:07   #222
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinchysSaxo View Post
thankyou m8

klkl will keepin a eye out. i havent done anyfin since summer to engine so didnt go to our latest rr day wanted to have vts by then but no good luck
Once you have keys to the VTS

What are your plans apart from the sexy new dash
Plenty of events up and coming near you this year to keep busy with...

0-60 sprints
RWYB (run what you brung)
Track days
General events (FCS, USC, Trax)
RedB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2008, 20:21   #223
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

FinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really niceFinchysSaxo is just really nice

i am going run the wildest cams i can, either piper or supersprint manifold, piper outward rolled 3" exhaust, straight through. and then a kms ecu asap. im not guna fanny about lol you see alot of people on saxp sayin ye goin to do this and that, but what iv sed il do i have done.

I will try make it as Black as i can aswel. Black or Anthricate VTS alloys, iv got some OZ Superturismos the other day for a tenner haha, so have them as spare.
Full tints as i do like Tints alot, dont really care what others say. And around 60mm all round.

Been looking at getting the peugeot sport group n mounts soon, i have alot of bits ready for my vts just cant find one.

I really wanted to take the Furio up SantaPod, i was on two stands but didnt run it, wish i had now. Not sure about Track Days yet we will see, would like to go on the Ring thow u??
Old 2nd January 2008, 20:36   #224
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!RedB is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinchysSaxo View Post
i am going run the wildest cams i can, either piper or supersprint manifold, piper outward rolled 3" exhaust, straight through. and then a kms ecu asap. im not guna fanny about lol you see alot of people on saxp sayin ye goin to do this and that, but what iv sed il do i have done.

I will try make it as Black as i can aswel. Black or Anthricate VTS alloys, iv got some OZ Superturismos the other day for a tenner haha, so have them as spare.
Full tints as i do like Tints alot, dont really care what others say. And around 60mm all round.

Been looking at getting the peugeot sport group n mounts soon, i have alot of bits ready for my vts just cant find one.

I really wanted to take the Furio up SantaPod, i was on two stands but didnt run it, wish i had now. Not sure about Track Days yet we will see, would like to go on the Ring thow u??
Trip to the Ring already happening in the next few matey

My rear is going down another inch to sit level and thats perfect for me...
Selling up end of this year, going to be a sad day with all iv done and spent plus she will be the mintest Mk1 VTS on here...Lucky buyer eh

Love a bit of black dont you
Sell me those wheels lad haha. Tints 30% all round look the shizzle
KMS ECU is pointless unless your getting
- Uprated Fuel Rail
- Bigger injectors
- Boddies or Turbo etc
Old 2nd January 2008, 20:47   #225
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

what are you going on it?? i havent said i want to go as i dont have a VTS yet. very nice my rear sits lower than front atm on Furio.
Sorry to hear that m8, howcome, what are you going to get??

haha sure do. I would if you have 300 quid 1 is really had it apart from that fairly mint, excellent tread aswell.

Well y you reckon i want the wildest Cam i can get dont want to sound like a prick thow. I am really interested in TB's or going for a GMC supercharger
Old 2nd January 2008, 21:43   #226
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore

Dont put name's down until your sure bud

£300? 300% markup what a joke lol

Prick tbh
jokes.
Get wildest cams and remap the standard ECU

What your looking at dude...
http://www.kam-racing.com/product_in...ucts_id/100170
Plus this just to run them without any of the other kit and added extras
Old 3rd January 2008, 12:50   #227
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

lol ye dont want to say till i have the money, with insurance sorted for going abroad etc.

haha funny enough i have had two offers for them, but not really looking to sell them atm lol

hahaha funny lad

what cams do you reckon i should look at, as really avent looked into them so far. well there cheap sensors lol. i wish gmc updated their website
Old 3rd January 2008, 12:59   #228
RedB
Saxperience Post Whore

Catcams

708's
808's
or 809's
Old 3rd January 2008, 13:04   #229
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

lol 809's then hahaha
Old 3rd January 2008, 17:24   #230
adnandunn
Established Member
North East Region Member

iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
adnandunn has a spectacular aura aboutadnandunn has a spectacular aura about

what an excellent guide chears
adnandunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2008, 18:13   #231
FinchysSaxo
Established Member

thanks m8 any questions let me know
Old 5th January 2008, 11:55   #232
Jackman
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Car(s): iTB 205 Rallye, 205 STDT.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!

Done this yesterday to my mates Quiksilver.

Hardest bit was getting the damn manifold bolts out and removing the lambdas!

got there in the end and hes happy as larry with it coupled with the pugsport