Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 24th June 2006, 21:45   #1
oz_bornep
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Skoda Octavia Estate - Silver Skoda Fabia VRS - L
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!
Exclamation Launch of Saxperience Regional Meets

Over the past few weeks, we have been gathering information about Premium Members who wish to take on the roles of Regional Meet Officials (RMOs) for different regions in the United Kingdom. I am sure that by now, the majority of you are aware of this fact.

These are the regions which we have identified....

After careful consideration we have decided to appoint 4 RMOs this weekend. These people will be responsible for organising Regional Meets (RMs) in their allocated Region.

Their role will be to provide a point of contact for anyone wishing to organise a meet in the region and answer any questions about meets already being organised. The few who have already been confirmed have assured me that they welcome EVERYBODY's input, so please remember that you are able to suggest a meet, no matter how small.

Currently we have 3 confirmed RMOs, these are as follows.

Yorkshire
Leckie and hesslevtr

North West
g_moore_123

We shall update this list as time goes on.

Why only 2 regions? I hear you ask.
Too much, too soon is a short and precise answer. We intend Saxperience's growth to continue over the coming years, and in order for us to provide you with a good, clear, simple and reliable form of communication we are beginning with areas which show the most interest.

We are still considering people for the position of Regional Meet Reporter(s) whose job will be to collate photos and write a summary of the meet's activities within a specific region.

It may be hours, days, weeks or even months before all of the regions go live, so for now we will focus our attention on Yorkshire and the North West regions.

How can I let the RMOs know that i'm from their region?

Well.......below is a screen dump of your User CP....something which you may or may not be familiar with.

I have included short actions which must be completed in order for you to join a specific region. Have a go.

As already stated, currently there will only be two regions which you can join. And i suggest if you are from neither, that you wait until the region where you reside for the majority of the time, goes live. Never fear, this will happen.

At this time, we ask you to join only one of the regions, and although we are fully aware of how some people attend meets in other regions, we still encourage you to attend such meets.

There will be a further update on this matter in time.

So for now, that is where we are.

As Regional Meet Co-ordinator, I will be overseeing the setup and election of RMOs however all of the Moderating team will always be kept updated, and are willing to answer any questions which you may have.

If you have any questions or queries, then please do not hesitate to pm myself or any of the moderating team, including our recently appointed RMOs!!!!!

Last edited by oz_borne; 24th June 2006 at 21:52.
Old 24th June 2006, 21:52   #2
Easty
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Revo Stage 1 Leon FR
Easty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant futureEasty has a brilliant future

good work chaps !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_D View Post
I was close to it, so frustrating...my arm was aching like fuck, my dick was sore and my face was hurting from twisting it so much in desperation
Old 24th June 2006, 21:55   #3
b0t13
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Vts
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!

very nice, ive just sent me request
Old 24th June 2006, 21:59   #4
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Applied, what happens if organisers start denying people into there region
Old 24th June 2006, 22:02   #5
oz_bornep
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Skoda Octavia Estate - Silver Skoda Fabia VRS - L
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!oz_borne is a great team player!

If their is a real reason for them denying then i will support, otherwise i will intervene.

Old 24th June 2006, 22:13   #6
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): '15 Focus ST-2
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

Looking good Adam.
Old 24th June 2006, 22:18   #7
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

Well done Leckie and Paul, im sure you will do a great job, as you have with all the other regional meets you have organised

Can you be a member of 2 regions?
Old 24th June 2006, 22:19   #8
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

Yea matt, pretty sure you can.
Old 24th June 2006, 22:26   #9
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!Luke is absolutely fabulous!

Yeah meant to say well done to Leckie & Paul.
Old 24th June 2006, 22:39   #10
c8james
Established Member

Car(s): Ram raiders roller, cosser init
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!c8james is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westie
Yeah meant to say well done to Leckie & Paul.
here, here. no change from normal as they are always sorting some thing out. See you at blackpool.
Old 24th June 2006, 22:27   #11
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

At this time, please only request to join your primary regional group...

Until I limit some functions, joining more than one regional group will cause display issues
Old 24th June 2006, 23:46   #12
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo
Cracknells buggered then, he's goes to meets all across the country...

Old 25th June 2006, 01:23   #13
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo

Until I limit some functions, joining more than one regional group will cause display issues

woopsy! think i should of read the whole thread before i put in requests hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Old 24th June 2006, 22:49   #14
Yates
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): MK1 - 1.1 Animal
iTrader Score: 19 (95%)
Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!Yates is absolutely fabulous!

Ive applied for yorkshire and north east already lol

yorkshire is only over the field from me!
Old 24th June 2006, 23:41   #15
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

congrats my bitches

sure you both will do an awesome job inbetween your love sessions
Old 24th June 2006, 23:48   #16
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Lol, quite like that one G_Ride.
Old 25th June 2006, 01:07   #17
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

thanks guys id just like to thank my mam and dad, my nanna, my brother, my goldfish, jay my mistress, yatesy my sex slave

seriously though we will have some good meets keep looking in yorkshire section for details

my for sale ad
Old 25th June 2006, 01:09   #18
Luke
Saxperience Hardcore!
Yorkshire Region Member

Just a question about the meets, hopefully you can answer Paul.

This is how i look at the meets -

Can anyone within the Yorkshire area still organise a meet, but need to discuss with you? Is that correct?

Originally i thought only you or Leckie could organise one, but now i get the impression your there for advice, questions etc.
Old 25th June 2006, 01:15   #19
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

westie if you have ideas for a meet you can pass the idea on to the RMO's and they will then we will decide if its a suitble idea ect
Old 25th June 2006, 01:15   #20
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

if you have any ideas just give me or leckie a pm or email and we will discuss them

my for sale ad
Closed Thread