Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 5th April 2009, 23:39   #1
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!
Default Premium Member Activation - Now Instant / Automatic

All,

For quite some time I've been meaning to convert the Premium Membership purchase/activation into an automated process. Today I've implemented this so from this point forward Premium Membership ACTIVATIONS and DEACTIVATIONS will be performed automatically IF you pay via Paypal.

Cheque / postal order payments are still accepted if sent to the address shown within the Saxperience Online shop.

In order to purchase your Premium Membership and take advantage of the instant activation, a new method is required. This is very simple and is explained below...

STEP 1

Browse to your user control panel, by clicking the UserCP button at the top left of this page.

On the left hand side of your UserCP, scroll down until you see the Miscellaneous section. Click "Paid Subscriptions".

STEP 2

You should now see the different Premium Member subscription options available to you. Choose the option which suits your needs best (FULL or Online membership).

Select the subscription length you desire and press "order".

The next screen will show you a summary of the subscription you have selected. If you are happy to proceed to Paypal to make your payment, click "Order Using PayPal".

STEP 3

You will now be taken to the PayPal website. You will have the option to enter your payment details, etc, OR to login to your existing PayPal account to process the payment.

Choose the best option for your needs. You DO NOT need to register a PayPal account in order to complete this transaction. If you don't have a PayPal account and do not wish to register an account, simply enter your payment card details, name, address, etc and process the payment without a PayPal account.

Once you have confirmed your payment details and verified the payment should be processed, you will be shown a PayPal payment confirmation page. There will be a button saying "Return to Saxperience". Click this button...

STEP 4

You will now arrive back at the Saxperience website and provided your payment has been successfully processed by PayPal your Premium Membership will have been automatically activated.

You can confirm your Saxperience paid subscription by visiting your UserCP and browsing again to the "Paid Subscriptions". page.

Your Premium Membership subscription will be shown at the top of this page. Your start and end date will also be shown.

And it's as simple as that... if you have any questions or queries, feel free to contact me via the forum, or email me via simo@sax-p.com

Thanks
Simo

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simo For This Useful Post:
Old 6th April 2009, 00:20   #2
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

good stuff old boy.

I still expect 'when does premium work' if theres a server glitch lol!

Is it an instant update or hour/two when the server refreshses?
Old 6th April 2009, 00:55   #3
Simop
Administrator

Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

"Suie" just bought Premium Membership and it was instant.

Quote:
Old 6th April 2009, 01:31   #4
Ryanp
Super Moderator
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): Vtr, 172, throttle bodied track slut
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!Ryan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo View Post
"Suie" just bought Premium Membership and it was instant.
How long does it take to update?
Old 6th April 2009, 18:48   #5
mclarenmatt
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): 1) MK2 VTR 2) Grande Punto Sporting 1.9TDI
mclarenmatt is on a distinguished road

Just bought Premium membership no problem

All I have to do is wait for my bit's to come through the door hehe

Last edited by mclarenmatt; 6th April 2009 at 19:15.
Old 6th April 2009, 18:54   #6
Simop
Administrator

Thanks for posting... I'm glad to hear the payment system worked fine for you

Quote:
Old 7th April 2009, 22:56   #7
Barry123
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorCentral South Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!Barry123 is absolutely fabulous!

I swear 12 months go quicker and quicker each year.
Old 16th April 2009, 21:58   #8
evans1089
Saxperience Post Whore
Content ContributorEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Ibiza Cupra 204bhp
iTrader Score: 28 (100%)
evans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud ofevans1089 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsayer View Post
I swear 12 months go quicker and quicker each year.
and your post count just grows and grows
Good work Simo, i'll be using it soon again
Old 20th April 2009, 02:00   #9
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Wow super quick
Old 20th April 2009, 10:54   #10
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jason- View Post
Wow super quick
LOL - the title does say automatic / instant

Quote:
Old 20th April 2009, 11:03   #11
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

I was sceptical I was upset that my premium went away I got 3 months free didnt realise it expired in jan
Old 20th April 2009, 11:14   #12
Simop
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jason- View Post
I was sceptical I was upset that my premium went away I got 3 months free didnt realise it expired in jan
The new system automatically reminds you when you are due to expire. Then if you ignore it, youre account is downgraded automatically too.

I was always too busy to keep up with the old system, so often people did get upto a few months free.

Quote:
Old 25th April 2009, 13:36   #13
Mr_X
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!Mr_X is as cool as a cucumber!

^^^^^^^^^^^
FTL

now the question is, simo do you pay for premium?
Old 13th May 2009, 01:03   #14
madz1
L-plater

Car(s): Mk 4 Astra Gsi Turbo
madz1 is on a distinguished road

ideal
Old 28th September 2010, 17:50   #15
sebo123
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Furio
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
sebo123 is on a distinguished road

how do you go about getting the £12.50 full renewal deal?
Old 28th September 2010, 21:05   #16
J222JRA
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Saxo VTS, Westfield
J222JRA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebo123 View Post
how do you go about getting the £12.50 full renewal deal?
If you are an existing Premium Member and would like to renew your membership, 'Full' Premium Membership may be renewed at the reduced cost of £12.50, during your renewal period. If renewing via Paypal payment through the Saxperience Online Shop, please ensure that you click the correct payment button to take advantage of the renewal discount. Renewal of 'Online' Premium Membership does not qualify for a renewal discount.
Old 29th September 2010, 18:08   #17
sebo123
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Furio
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
sebo123 is on a distinguished road

yer i understand how to do this, but it is still at the same price as when i payed last year, theres no 12.50 option im confused
Old 5th February 2011, 17:43   #18
Gingell

Car(s): SAXO VTR 2002 BLUE
Gingell is on a distinguished road

I looked at the membership, but there was only the option for premium online for £10 not the £15 option?!
Old 5th February 2011, 20:25   #19
J222JRA
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Saxo VTS, Westfield
J222JRA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingell View Post
I looked at the membership, but there was only the option for premium online for £10 not the £15 option?!
Full premium membership takes up alot of admin time, this year Simo wont have alot of free time and will be working away for like 8 months, which will make things awkward.

Therefore he decided to remove the full premium membership option for 2011.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to J222JRA For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread