Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Photoshop Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Photoshop Chat... Use this forum to chat about general Photoshop related things...

Old 24th March 2009, 10:37   #1
Dannyjp

Car(s): P reg Rover 214i 8v
Dannyjp is on a distinguished road
Default I've got a Rover 214i wondering if someone will photoshop for me?

Hello everyone.

I've got a Rover 214i and wondering if someone could photoshop it, i'd like the rear windows tinted limo black, the rear lights smoked, slammed, and debadged. Would be great if someone could do that for me.

Thanks in advance!

Here's the pictures, use whichever you need

Dannyjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2009, 17:06   #2
dannyboycov1991
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 206 hdi
dannyboycov1991 is on a distinguished road

good luck getting a rover chopped on here mate. i waited bout 2 weeks to get 1 chopped lol
dannyboycov1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2009, 17:25   #3
ricksimmonds
Established Member

Car(s): MK2 VTS
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
ricksimmonds can only hope to improve

im sure somone will shop it being crushed at the scrappy for you mate
ricksimmonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2009, 17:52   #4
dannyboycov1991
Frequent Poster

thats the best i can do, really small chop and also done on paint so it looks gash.
lol
Old 24th March 2009, 18:12   #5
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboycov1991 View Post
good luck getting a rover chopped on here mate. i waited bout 2 weeks to get 1 chopped lol
And? Was it not done for free?!!!

You've been on this forum 2 months and have a Rover, did you expect royal treatment? Have you massively contributed to the site in that time?

The guy has 10 posts, has been on here for half a year and asks to get his Rover done? There is not exactly going to be a flood of people waiting to do it when it comes across like he is just using the forum for this section.

Like I said in the now deleted general chat thread, the pics dont look great as it is drying from being washed and has its wipers up, plus I cannot see any badges to be removed in any pic.

The bottom line though is that apart from the PS competitions this section has died a death because people didn't take not of or didn't read my guide.

All people wanted is a 'thanks' for doing them but that is beyond some of the ignorant users on here.

So go ahead, moan about your threads not being done or bump them daily just don't be surprised that they take along time to be done if at all.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Useful Post:
Old 24th March 2009, 18:29   #6
dannyboycov1991
Frequent Poster

sorry, but i do say thanks, some one did do it for me and i am grateful.

also, there are plenty of people on the forum that dont have saxo's but they still ask for chops, do you also moan at them.

calm down mate.

it was a sarcastic comment, which wasnt having a dig at anyone.
Old 24th March 2009, 20:17   #7
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

I wouldn't have said anything in this thread regardless of what I thought if it weren't for your comment.

As for other users with different cars I'd bet that almost all of them have either: have had a Saxo at some point, are or have been a Premium member, and have been on the site for longer than 5 minutes.

You were having a dig at the people that do the PSs (the few that remain anyway).

So what if you waited 2 weeks?

Is this a Rover forum? A dedicated PS forum? Is it a service you are paying for?

Unless the answer is 'yes' to any of the above then imo you do not have the right to make a comment like that suggesting you have lost out or someone else has taken the piss.

Maybe you have got the brunt of my frustrations with what has aggravated me in this section but I am in shock to how quick things can change. I wrote my sticky just over a month ago and it did seem to help the section but the amount or requests and demand rose while the gratitude diminished.

3 of the last 4 PSs that I did I was not thanked for and as a result I have not done one since.
Old 24th March 2009, 20:47   #8
dannyboycov1991
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyA View Post
I wouldn't have said anything in this thread regardless of what I thought if it weren't for your comment.

As for other users with different cars I'd bet that almost all of them have either: have had a Saxo at some point, are or have been a Premium member, and have been on the site for longer than 5 minutes.

You were having a dig at the people that do the PSs (the few that remain anyway).

So what if you waited 2 weeks?

Is this a Rover forum? A dedicated PS forum? Is it a service you are paying for?

Unless the answer is 'yes' to any of the above then imo you do not have the right to make a comment like that suggesting you have lost out or someone else has taken the piss.

Maybe you have got the brunt of my frustrations with what has aggravated me in this section but I am in shock to how quick things can change. I wrote my sticky just over a month ago and it did seem to help the section but the amount or requests and demand rose while the gratitude diminished.

3 of the last 4 PSs that I did I was not thanked for and as a result I have not done one since.

sorry mate, i understand why your frustrated, but when you sign up on here you dont have to have a saxo to be a member, i have as much right to use this photoshop section as anyone else. sorry i didnt read your thread, but i can kind of see why your frustrated about it
i do say thankyou when people do things for me because im actually a polite person. Yes maybe i shouldnt have commented about the time it took for the shop, it just before people were saying they just wernt going to do it because its a rover. therefor i had to ask for quite a while until someone did it for me, which i was grateful and did say thankyou.
but if you want to take this out on me fair enough, but really shouldnt you really be moaning at the ungrateful people.
Old 24th March 2009, 20:48   #9
JACKO-VTR
Regular Poster
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR !! Mercedes c220 cdi coupe 52
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
JACKO-VTR is on a distinguished road

i would thank people if they did a chop for me as i think its an art to do ive tried so many times and failed , im after a ps my self but im sure when someone does do me 1 i will thank them !!
JACKO-VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2009, 23:49   #10
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Where did I say you had to be a Saxo owner to join the forum or use this section? Some people who join do not even have a car.

My main point is that whatever car you have (if you even have one) if you use this site infrequently, or just for this section and dont appear to be contributing much, do not expect to be peoples first choice when choosing to do a PS if they have the time to do one.

So basically, just getting what you can and sodding off.

Im not saying either of you are but I dont think you should make comments like 'good luck... I had to wait 2 weeks' when you eventually got someone's time for free. People who own Saxos have probably waited that long but not made funny comments in other peoples threads.

I dont just directly have a 'moan' at people who do not say 'thanks' as I dont do the PS just for that, I do it as a favour. But I see it as simple manners to say 'thank you' and not enough people did for the PSs that I did so I havent given up my time since.

Yes this does mean the grateful loose out but thats life im afriad, some people ruining it for others.

Once again I digress, my main objection and point was to your first comment.
Old 25th March 2009, 19:06   #11
PETE-VTR
Established Member

iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
PETE-VTR will become famous soon enoughPETE-VTR will become famous soon enough

Old 25th March 2009, 19:33   #12
Rob_Furio7
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Citroen saxo furio
Rob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to behold

hahahaha
Rob_Furio7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2009, 19:59   #13
JACKO-VTR
Regular Poster
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR !! Mercedes c220 cdi coupe 52
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
JACKO-VTR is on a distinguished road

thats were all rovers should be !!
JACKO-VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2009, 00:32   #14
Rob_Furio7
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Citroen saxo furio
Rob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to beholdRob_Furio7 is a splendid one to behold

im not this much of a bastard usually but this is a funny thread lol...

Rob_Furio7 is offline   Reply With Quote