Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music > Playstation Chat

Playstation Chat Please use this forum to discuss Playstation related topics.

Old 1st March 2011, 18:25   #61
Reechard
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 2x Mazda Mx5s, Volvo s80, Citroen DS4
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Reechard is on a distinguished road

Had someone who had hacked it today. Called him a cheating prick. My stats, weapon upgrades have now been reset YAY!

Now sent him some abuse lol.

Totally ruins the game when people do it, fair enough in single player if they want to fuck about but dont ruin the multiplayer.
Old 1st March 2011, 18:31   #62
scottyvtr
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region MemberNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Corsa VXRacing
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
scottyvtr is just really nicescottyvtr is just really nicescottyvtr is just really nicescottyvtr is just really nicescottyvtr is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reechard View Post
Had someone who had hacked it today. Called him a cheating prick. My stats, weapon upgrades have now been reset YAY!

Totally ruins the game when people do it
, fair enough in single player if they want to fuck about but dont ruin the multiplayer.

agrees.............

i hate hackers there fucking tossers......................

Liam who used to be on here plays all the time messages me sayin he been playin all week no hacked lobbys, 2nd game hacked lobby *sigh* Mw2 disc eject ......... black ops one in.
edit; dont matter, i know who it is now. you can all sit back down in your chairs.

Last edited by scottyvtr; 1st March 2011 at 18:34.
scottyvtr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scottyvtr For This Useful Post:
Old 2nd March 2011, 10:01   #63
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

Quote:

That's nuts.

How the smeg do they do that?
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2011, 21:19   #64
Reechard
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyvtr View Post
agrees.............

Liam who used to be on here plays all the time messages me sayin he been playin all week no hacked lobbys, 2nd game hacked lobby *sigh* Mw2 disc eject ......... black ops one in.
Apparently they have almost hacked black ops too.
Old 2nd March 2011, 21:36   #65
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyvtr View Post
agrees.............

*awaiting new patch*

PMSL. Okay m8.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2011, 08:42   #66
jus_tin
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Mk 1 VTR
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
jus_tin has a spectacular aura aboutjus_tin has a spectacular aura about

well its been a while since ive played on a hacked lobby... not sure whats happened as a week ago it was every other game. only problem is FW 3.56 apparently has already been jailbroke (tho not ready to be released) and so all the little muppets who wanna jailbreak their ps3 after seeing the hacks but couldnt because they upgraded their FW will now be able to so i reckon the whole thing will snowball ending up like cod4 which from what ive been told is massively hacked - but i havent actually played it to find out.

dont hate me - but ive played some good games in a hacked lobby, theres some hackers who just turn off gravity and thats it, i know its not how people wanna play but theres some who enjoy messing about like that. it adds a whole new dimension to the game play which for me has got abit boring. i may be tempted to jailbreak ps3 if the CFW 3.56 actually works but will solely use hacks for private games. running around with an aimbot or having the ac130 as a gun is for pussy's and it does make me wanna throttle the lil pricks throat.

online hacking i agree ruins it for everyone, but im sure theres a few who wouldnt mind messing about privately just for fun??? ... or am i alone on that one!??

*sits back and waits for hate mail*
jus_tin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2011, 16:50   #67
Tony
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Tony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud ofTony has much to be proud of

I guess it's fine as long as all the people involved in the game want to do it, which is rarely the case.

COD4 is badly hacked, or was a couple of weeks ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if BO already was.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2011, 17:03   #68
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Bo's fine atm...

Only a matter of time i guess.
Old 6th March 2011, 11:43   #69
Reechard
Established Member
Track / Motorsport Prep

Ive now been hacked so that I have gone to level 70 and got all unlocks.

Happened mid game the other day. lol
Jumped 30 levels in a second, bit annoying as I wanted to get there myself.
Old 6th March 2011, 12:17   #70
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Ive now been hacked so that I have gone to level 70 and got all unlocks.

Happened mid game the other day. lol
Jumped 30 levels in a second, bit annoying as I wanted to get there myself.
Pmsl, oh well.

Im not prestiging at all. Took me a year genuinly on mw2 to get to 10th and cba wasting another year + doing these 15. pmsl,
Old 7th March 2011, 11:43   #71
jus_tin
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Mk 1 VTR
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
jus_tin has a spectacular aura aboutjus_tin has a spectacular aura about

watch out tho coz these hackers can also de-rank you back to square one.
jus_tin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2011, 12:36   #72
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

Used to get it all the time on the 360, guys whos names would show up as coloured symbols and stuff that isnt actually available to select in the character selection keyboard thing.

That and guys spamming grenades,2 a second, nonstop; guys jumping off buildiings and spinning and doing headshots (using aimbots); guys that were impervious to bullets; folk on the leaderboard with accuracy ratings of >1000000%

They want to seriously get rid of quickscoping with sniper rifles as well, Im still getting killed in Black Ops with that shit.
Gabbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gabbastard For This Useful Post:
Old 7th March 2011, 12:39   #73
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quickscoping is good. But its all about the Spas-12 now.
Old 7th March 2011, 22:19   #74
Peter_D
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): DC5 Teg
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Peter_D is on a distinguished road

Quickscoping is an art, i've done quite a few good quickscopes on Far Cry 2, but when you see videos of them quickscoping on YouTube its fascinating to watch
Peter_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2011, 17:18   #75
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

mw2 got a update..... played a few games and it seems pretty good atm
Old 9th March 2011, 21:34   #76
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!Gabbastard is a great team player!

traded in mw2 yesterday in anticipation for homefront. Played Black Ops yesterday, and had some guy halo-jump the full length of the cargo container in Firing range. Then the same guy jumped almost the length of the garage bit in the same map. Hacking bastards.
Old 18th March 2011, 19:48   #77
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbastard View Post
traded in mw2 yesterday in anticipation for homefront. Played Black Ops yesterday, and had some guy halo-jump the full length of the cargo container in Firing range. Then the same guy jumped almost the length of the garage bit in the same map. Hacking bastards.
Battlefield 3 and MW3 soon apparantly.......?
Old 18th March 2011, 22:34   #78
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Aye, might not bother with COD if they dont revise the Multiplayer. Listening to what Epic do, and seeing what theyve done with Gears of War multiplayer mode is testament to how much they actually care about what they produce. Activision/Treyarch/IW knock out the same shit all the time, with the same problems, namely sprinting pricks with knives. Even today I saw someone in the final killcam running at a guy while taking 4 burst from the guys famas, and while halfway through taking the 5th burst in the face, he pulled out a knife and chibbed him. Get to fuck with that man.
Old 19th March 2011, 11:58   #79
GrantW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): None...
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!GrantW is a great team player!

^ That annoys me so much, if someone is shooting you from point black and you are sprinting towards them then they should at least slow you down ffs, not continue sprinting full pelt and then chib you!
Old 19th March 2011, 12:12   #80
Gabbastard
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantW View Post
^ That annoys me so much, if someone is shooting you from point black and you are sprinting towards them then they should at least slow you down ffs, not continue sprinting full pelt and then chib you!
Yeah they implemented that in Gears of War 2 and called it stopping power: they listened to people complaining that folk would just run at them, til they got close enough with the shotgun, then boom, one shot kill. They made it so that when youre hit while running, you slow down and its harder to aim. Great system.