Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 12th April 2013, 16:09   #1
Dawzy
L-plater

Car(s): Black vtr
Dawzy is on a distinguished road
Default Front light

I've just fitted new main bulbs on the front all went well with the drivers side but the passenger side the little metal clip thing holding the bulb in the was being a bit of a pig to clip back in and whilst doing that somehow now I can wobble the little chrome case it sits in! Now it dot look as bright as the drivers side :/ any idea on what I've done? And how I can fix/stop the wobble
Dawzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2013, 07:32   #2
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

you didn't place the bulb upside down/touched it with bare fingers by any chance?
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2013, 09:56   #3
Dawzy
L-plater

Nope the bulbs are up the right way and I didn't touch them at all .. I think I've knocked it off the adjuster becoz I shined the lights against a wall and the passages side that wobbles is pointing more to the floor and when I turn the dial to raise both lights only the right side works :/ .. Think I'm going to have to take the hole light apart
Old 13th April 2013, 12:43   #4
puddy
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Phase 2 black vtr :)
puddy is on a distinguished road

You might have disturbed the hangers inside the unit for that mirror chrome thingy i did this and i had to split the light apart and reconnect the mountings inside the light and them get them levelled
puddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2013, 14:25   #5
Dawzy
L-plater

Yeah that's what I'm trying to do as we speak I've got the hole head light out and I'm now indoors trying to split it in half but I'm struggerling haha