Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 7th March 2007, 09:25   #1
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!
Default why a insurance forum?

Seriously why?

Ive read most of the threads that have been posted recently and they seem to lack comman sense.

I think its un-needed.

There insurance price comparision sites out there:

www.confused.com
www.moneysupermarket.com

And then theres help from members like this.
http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68875

Really i think car insurance deserves a single post in the car care forum as a sticky post.

It will save all the pointless posts of "Im 17 and want to drive a Ferrari." or the more annoying, "Im 18 and have a car. whats my insurance"

I think for the sake of members not being asked to do somebody elses dirty work it would be better.

Swap it for a Progress forum
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 09:27   #2
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djrem View Post
Seriously why?

Ive read most of the threads that have been posted recently and they seem to lack comman sense.

Really i think car insurance deserves a single post in the car care forum as a sticky post.

Yes common sense... considering the care care forum is about detailing...

It works well and keeps all the spam out of other sections about insurance, thats why it was created, just becuase you make a sticky it doesn't mean people wont post about it.

Dan
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 09:33   #3
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

could make a sticky but where would you put it? Like above, car care is about detailing paintwork and trims etc so has no relivance been there.

We used to get loads of insurance threads in the gen chat. Hence the creation of the insurance section.

You can make as many stickys as you like but people WILL still create the threads as people dont have the ability to search or use common sense.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 09:34   #4
saxodan
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Golf
saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!saxodan is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
could make a sticky but where would you put it? Like above, car care is about detailing paintwork and trims etc so has no relivance been there.

We used to get loads of insurance threads in the gen chat. Hence the creation of the insurance section.

You can make as many stickys as you like but people WILL still create the threads as people dont have the ability to search or use common sense.
Is there a parrot on this forum
saxodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 10:20   #5
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

no just a cunt called saxodan.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 12:18   #6
djrem
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): Various.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!djrem is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
no just a cunt called saxodan.
a ha ha.

I get it then.

the insurance forum is basically a mop that collects all the stupid requests for people to go quote their cars.

Cheers for the clear up people
djrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2007, 16:49   #7
milesg
Frequent Poster

milesg is a jewel in the roughmilesg is a jewel in the roughmilesg is a jewel in the rough

no i fink as a 17 year old it can help a bit, im 17 rang insurance companies all day and all i want to know is is there any1 that can do me a better deal, u lot obviously dont remember being 17 and told to that insurance companies want cover u for under £2000, its hard you know, if you dont like it dont post but i like the idea of a progress thread,
milesg is offline   Reply With Quote