Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 10th June 2008, 17:25   #101
boarer2004
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): saxo 1.4 westcoast, vts
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
boarer2004 is just really niceboarer2004 is just really niceboarer2004 is just really niceboarer2004 is just really niceboarer2004 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty02 View Post
Ok i can make them like this with the grey vinyl

I can also do the Citroen logo aswell!
how much for one of these including del very interested
boarer2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th June 2008, 23:31   #102
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

There have been lots of threads about tax disc holders in the past - I even put some possible designs online. Its hard to come up with something that everyone likes... but thats life.

If you can summarise what it is you want, then I will gladly take this forward.

Personally, I think a circular cling design, or a shield shape would work best. Aluminium holders are too expensive to be stocked items.

On a side note, I do not wish for anyone to produce, sell or distribute any merchandise relating to Saxperience, without my prior approval. Things run smoother and are future-proofed when distributed directly via Saxperience.

Please also bare in mind, that if you can chew this over and sumamrise your view, thats more likely to catch my attention, than asking me to wade through 50 pages of comments

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2008, 09:21   #103
Raz
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Icelandic Grey Citroen Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!Raz is absolutely fabulous!

Simo - would it be possible to maybe get a design made up of the tax disc holder, and maybe us (the customers) can buy the holder and attach it onto the back of a Aluminium holder that we will have to purchase ourselfs??

I think the 2 designs should be simple. Similar to the stickers i think. One saying 'Sax-p' the other with the web address 'www.saxperience.com'. Keeping the design simple will keep costs down and would be able to purchase more if there is a high demand...

My Progress Thread
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2008, 09:27   #104
Davidp
Saxperience Addict
East Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

iTrader Score: 29 (100%)
David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!David is absolutely fabulous!

Yeah, when I originally started the thread I wanted something like these... The cling stylee ones...

Maybe have www.saxperience.com round the top edge too...?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2008, 11:40   #105
FRATEone
Trouble Maker
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): None :(
FRATEone is a splendid one to beholdFRATEone is a splendid one to beholdFRATEone is a splendid one to beholdFRATEone is a splendid one to beholdFRATEone is a splendid one to beholdFRATEone is a splendid one to beholdFRATEone is a splendid one to beholdFRATEone is a splendid one to behold

Circular cling tax disk holder
www.saxperience.com at the top going around...
and if we have a motto, have that going around at the bottom ?
FRATEone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2008, 12:10   #106
Saxo_Scott
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): BMW E46 M3
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Saxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud ofSaxo_Scott has much to be proud of

this shape.... looks smart and can advertise sax-p on the outside
http://www.frenchsportsclub.com/phot...hp?image_id=32

or the one david has said

heres a link for the one i like which make them and they also make the ones david likes

http://www.advantamarketing.co.uk/ac...c_holders.html
Saxo_Scott is offline   Reply With Quote