Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Health and Fitness...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Health and Fitness... Discussions relating to health, fitness and general well being should be discussed within this forum...

Old 26th November 2009, 22:59   #1
admad
Frequent Poster

Car(s): MR2 Turbo, impreza sti
admad is on a distinguished road
Default opinions pls

ive used super pump 250 with good results but it fucks my stomache up (no good training then suddenly needing a dump lol) i was going to try no xplode but heard super pumps the mac daddy over no2 sups anyone tried both and had as good of an energy surge as the super dump does
admad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 12:30   #2
hvjamie
Infrequent Poster
South Wales Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Pug 206XS
iTrader Score: -1 (0%)
hvjamie is on a distinguished road

I've tried 2 different flavours of NO-Xplode, and it gave me a good workout but the taste was so vile that I didn't use it after 2-3 times. I gave them away to friends and purchased S-pump 250.. I'm now on my 3rd pot of superpump and it still works for me, amazing pumps and a good workout

I went with fruit punch first and that was really nice, and then i bought tropical punch for my 3rd order and its the nicest flavour i've tasted in a no2 product
hvjamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2009, 16:39   #3
markymark1987
Frequent Poster

Car(s): saxo vtr
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
markymark1987 has a spectacular aura aboutmarkymark1987 has a spectacular aura about

just try ephadrine - imo keeps you focus and makes you push yourself that extra bit. but each to there own i supose.
Old 27th November 2009, 17:08   #4
admad
Frequent Poster

ive tried ephedrine i used diamond labs eca30+ for cutting it helped energy a bit but nothing to what sp250 does for you.

yeah the fruit punch is my fave ive tried the blue raspberry and orange both of these were awful didnt know there was tropical punch think ill stick to the sp250 and try the tropical cheers for the replys
Old 27th November 2009, 17:36   #5
Gordi
Established Member
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo Vtr
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Gordi will become famous soon enough

try the new PHD vmax pump mate i got a sample and it was unreal. and tasted nice too very fruity.
Old 27th November 2009, 22:36   #6
andywiddss1
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): clio 172 exclusive track toy
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
andywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by admad View Post
ive tried ephedrine i used diamond labs eca30+ for cutting it helped energy a bit but nothing to what sp250 does for you.

yeah the fruit punch is my fave ive tried the blue raspberry and orange both of these were awful didnt know there was tropical punch think ill stick to the sp250 and try the tropical cheers for the replys
how many scoops of sp250 u taking before training mate
Old 28th November 2009, 08:50   #7
admad
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywiddss1 View Post
how many scoops of sp250 u taking before training mate
my first tub i used one scoop, then second tub after a 3 week break from it i did week1: 1 scoop week2: 2 scoops week3:1 scoop week 4 :3 scoops then 4 weeks off just coming to the end of week 4 off it.
i didnt take it if i left for training any later than 7 as the first few timesi took it i was struggling to sleep on it, so prob had about 3 of 16 training days off per month
Old 28th November 2009, 10:52   #8
andywiddss1
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

andywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud ofandywiddss1 has much to be proud of

fair comment i just started using it this week and im using 1 scoop i do my training in the afternoon ,im also using green mag creatine so im hoping the two together will see me sum good gains .apart from the pump would u say u have had sum good size gains from sp
Old 28th November 2009, 16:43   #9
bullit
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): toyata hilux
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!bullit is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
fair comment i just started using it this week and im using 1 scoop i do my training in the afternoon ,im also using green mag creatine so im hoping the two together will see me sum good gains .apart from the pump would u say u have had sum good size gains from sp
get some pics up
Old 28th November 2009, 16:45   #10
admad
Frequent Poster

yes mate i had some unbeleivable size gains and i kept it all apart from 1lb which i think was fluid.

you get unreal strength gains from it i lifted heavier on everything, the only area it hasnt helped is my abs i still did same training on that just my recovery was real quick between sets. Also my only negative thing to say about sp250 is that the 1st week on your off cycle is very hard and i lacked focus or motivation but i just pushed through it and kept training hard but apart from that you made a good choice going for the sp.
Old 28th November 2009, 16:49   #11
andywiddss1
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
yes mate i had some unbeleivable size gains and i kept it all apart from 1lb which i think was fluid.

you get unreal strength gains from it i lifted heavier on everything, the only area it hasnt helped is my abs i still did same training on that just my recovery was real quick between sets. Also my only negative thing to say about sp250 is that the 1st week on your off cycle is very hard and i lacked focus or motivation but i just pushed through it and kept training hard but apart from that you made a good choice going for the sp.
sounds good fella will see how i get on how many scoops u using
Old 29th November 2009, 03:05   #12
Fredward
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 205 GTaiii 1.9, 4.0 litre six pot Ford saloon :S
Fredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant futureFredward has a brilliant future

Quote:
sounds good fella will see how i get on how many scoops u using
Quote:
my first tub i used one scoop, then second tub after a 3 week break from it i did week1: 1 scoop week2: 2 scoops week3:1 scoop week 4 :3 scoops then 4 weeks off just coming to the end of week 4 off it.
I didnt take it if i left for training any later than 7 as the first few timesi took it i was struggling to sleep on it, so prob had about 3 of 16 training days off per month
Old 29th November 2009, 09:13   #13
admad
Frequent Poster

im going to be using 2 scoops for 2 weeks then 3scoops for 2 weeks when my next tub arrives i wont be starting it til wednesday since i find you really do need the same amount of time off it as you use it because my body becomes quite used to it.

I cant wait to get on it again i get such amazing gains off it, it makes you look so pumped to when i do biceps it looks like my muscles gonna rip through my skin lol
Old 30th November 2009, 20:35   #14
andywiddss1
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

had a good 50 mins training today on bis and tris had 2 scoops of sp250 30 mins before ,had good focus ect but the pump was to much not sure how ur taking 3 scoops mate ,i only weight 75kg so im not massive maybe if u are bigger 3 scoops is ok ,but will only be taking 1.5 scoops next time as i got good focus and pump wasnt to strong
Old 30th November 2009, 22:22   #15
admad
Frequent Poster

by the time i got to the week when i use 3 my body was becoming used to the sp mate im 75kgs too maybe my bodys more tolerant to it if i went for 3 the first time i cycle on it again id prob find it too much but the way im doing it is working well for me.

youll prob find you will want 3 scoops after a few weeks on it
Old 1st December 2009, 15:37   #16
andywiddss1
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Quote:
by the time i got to the week when i use 3 my body was becoming used to the sp mate im 75kgs too maybe my bodys more tolerant to it if i went for 3 the first time i cycle on it again id prob find it too much but the way im doing it is working well for me.

youll prob find you will want 3 scoops after a few weeks on it
cheers fella will see how i go