Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 11th March 2011, 14:46   #261
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Wheel refurb discount need I feel :-)
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2011, 19:25   #262
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

Well few more things bought today

Leon cupra splitter (not my car)

Audi tt jacking/lift kit (basically easier way of jacking car up withouth damaging sills and easier to put an axle stand under)

Vagcom was ran today too, picked up faults ive known about but said exactly what they were so im pretty impressed with it, abs sensor on drivers side needs changing and also the starter unit for the xenon on passenger side

Other than that its just the clunking that needs sorting out and cruise fitting

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Predator_R32 For This Useful Post:
Old 15th March 2011, 14:17   #263
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

Damn awesome are out of stock of jacking point kit nevermind

think im now 99% sure its the top mount bush and bearings gone so im gonna have to change them theyre doing my head in and i cant wait until i buy kws as ill be going insane

Old 15th March 2011, 14:38   #264
Furio-92
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Cammed and VTR'd Furio. Corsa c - Slammed & Euro
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Furio-92 is on a distinguished road

I like the Cupra spiller, suits the golf well.
Old 15th March 2011, 14:55   #265
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Where did you get the cupra r thing from?
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2011, 15:00   #266
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Cheers bud i think it does probs the worst thing i did was to cut the splitter off kinda miss it although it was scraped to hell and replacements are about 200 quid as its an undertray too

Got it from awesome lee

Old 15th March 2011, 16:05   #267
CraigLovelock
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): TT 225, Charged Eunos
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
CraigLovelock is on a distinguished road

Just seen you have a clunking noise?

My TT had decided to break on weekend causing it too clunk and make some strange noises when rolling or off accelerator.

Dont know if it sounds same as yours haha?
CraigLovelock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2011, 16:45   #268
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

you can try top mount rubbers, basically open bonnet and turn wheel if there moving with the wheels then more than likely theyre shot, apparently its a common problem and they go through them a lot, ive checked for uprated ones but to no avail

Old 15th March 2011, 16:49   #269
-shuggles-
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepScotland Region Member

Car(s): bodied VTR
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
-shuggles- is on a distinguished road

splitter looks great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo-Vtr View Post
I love shugs 8 valve of terror... I wish I had throttle bodies
-shuggles- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2011, 17:46   #270
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

Nice choice of splitter

I need to get me a jacking kit. My sills are fubar'd!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th March 2011, 02:23   #271
saxokid100
Saxperience Addict
North Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Wickerd red VTS MK2, Two tone VTS MK2,vvc Metro..
saxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the roughsaxokid100 is a jewel in the rough

Still coming along nice i see........
saxokid100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2011, 19:13   #272
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Cheers guys

Update time, nearly everythings fitted bar the splitter which ill fit in the morning

Cruise control first, took me damn ages to do had everything done within about 2 hours bar one wire in the fusebox, didnt realise i had to slide the lock out of position and then take the terminal out, its a double lock system, am new to it so noob mistake but now i think i could do the whole thing within an hour very easily

Scuttle panel, wipers, wiper motor off to get to wiring plugs

Didnt get anymore pictures really, just activating it with vag com and auto scanned everything and both abs sensors have now gone, will change them when i do top mounts though

Cruise control light on, tested and i like it a lot

Once id done that i decided to do the TT jacking points, they were pretty easy to install with some aid of some washing up liquid, i also had to cut away some of the underseal to get them to go in properly

tools of the trade

Used the jack to pop the middle part into the cup and to make it stay in hole

Front

Rear

Next up as said is splitter tommorrow and needs a good clean she deserves it

Old 18th March 2011, 10:20   #273
Proffitt
Saxperience Post Whore
North Wales Region Member

Car(s): e46 M Sport
iTrader Score: 10 (100%)
Proffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant futureProffitt has a brilliant future

Awesome Pred

I still want one of these...petrol prices won't let me though

Cymru am Byth
Proffitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2011, 10:51   #274
sn3ddon
Established Member
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): renualt Clio 1.5 dci
sn3ddon is on a distinguished road

looks great proper oem loving
sn3ddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2011, 11:09   #275
mtpagey
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Mk2 Clio V6 #007 of 354
iTrader Score: 17 (100%)
mtpagey is a jewel in the roughmtpagey is a jewel in the roughmtpagey is a jewel in the roughmtpagey is a jewel in the rough

Is that actually idling at 500revs? Smoooooooth!
As if you ran out your house in the snow for that thing. I don't think I'd even run out my house if I saw a fiver flying up my path!?
mtpagey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2011, 17:39   #276
hesslevtr
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): 1.6 vtr
hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!hesslevtr is absolutely fabulous!

now then gayboy bet you didnt expect to see me posting on here

cars looking very good mate very tidy and clean the things you have done to it are well done

hows the plumbing going or you still at asda

my for sale ad
hesslevtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2011, 20:35   #277
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proffitt View Post
Awesome Pred

I still want one of these...petrol prices won't let me though
Go get one mate, they are dropping in price now, petrol prices are worth it when you drive one and hear them

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn3ddon View Post
looks great proper oem loving
Thanks bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtpagey View Post
Is that actually idling at 500revs? Smoooooooth!
Yeah it does lol, i can actually change the idle revs with the vagcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesslevtr View Post
now then gayboy bet you didnt expect to see me posting on here

cars looking very good mate very tidy and clean the things you have done to it are well done

hows the plumbing going or you still at asda
How do pet long time no speak, have you still got my number i keep meaning to text you

Cheers, yeah still at god damn asda dunno what im doing in life at moment, plumbing has gone out of window there is still nobody to take me on

Old 18th March 2011, 20:38   #278
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Another update

Splitter is on, only took me about half an hour to fix it on, i used the undertray where the old splitter attached onto and used most of the screws that held the tray on to fix the cupra splitter on plus a few more, i think it really suits it though makes the car look lower and looks so mean at the front, for 30 quid im more than happy

Next up is wheel refurb and top mount bush's and bearings to be renewed

Old 1st April 2011, 22:42   #279
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Update time

First thing was to sort the knocking out and i out it down to the top mounts, bush wasnt too bad but was still about 10mm of difference and the bearing on drivers side was really knackered

First time doing suspension on the golf so took a lil longer than say working on a saxo lol had both sides done withing about 5 - 6 hours that includes abs sensors that didnt want to come out so had to fully take brakes apart to knock them out

All fine after a test drive and knocked off the ABS fault codes with vagcom, car feels so much better to drive just need to sort the rear bushes out now, hopefull a bit of spray grease will sort them out though

Next up i decided to replace all the interior bulbs with leds, oh and the numberplate ones too, 14 bulbs in total but make the car look ten times better im well happy with them

Before dull looking

After so modern

And went through about 3 fuses doing this lol

Last edited by Predator_R32; 1st April 2011 at 23:23.
Old 1st April 2011, 22:45   #280
Jay_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 92 Eunos
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Jay_ is on a distinguished road

suprising how much difference LEDs make! Can you just swap them straight in on a saxo, or is there lots of faffing involved?

Jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote