Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroėn: Citroėn Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 20th August 2011, 20:37   #321
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Get them archs clean pal! Pah unlike you!

Thos tie arms made by forge?
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2011, 20:53   #322
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator
North East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1. AX 2. Mk2 Saxo VTR 3. MK4 R32 DBP
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

I will lower it next week along with fitting bushes and spacers

Screw the arches lol

Predator_R32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2011, 21:52   #323
NeV_M3
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Fiesta 1.1 » Saxo VTR » e46 M3
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
NeV_M3 has much to be proud ofNeV_M3 has much to be proud ofNeV_M3 has much to be proud ofNeV_M3 has much to be proud ofNeV_M3 has much to be proud ofNeV_M3 has much to be proud ofNeV_M3 has much to be proud ofNeV_M3 has much to be proud ofNeV_M3 has much to be proud of

Looking good buddy, been a while since I had a looky at your R32, glad thing are progressing well - Coilovers VVVvvv NICE

Liking the computer stuff (been there and done the nerdy PC building before) just so glad your not the sort of guy to strap neons to your great car... looks extremely clean in the garage shot.

N
NeV_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2011, 00:05   #324
timmythechef
Saxperience Forum Bum
South Wales Region Member

Car(s): 2008 Audi A3 2.0TDI
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
timmythechef is on a distinguished road

Looking good pred!
Old 23rd December 2011, 11:42   #325
SaxoAL
Saxperience Addict
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Project MK4 MoreDoor
iTrader Score: 31 (100%)
SaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team member

Any more updates on this mate? I keep thinking about a DBP 3dr, but have my heart set on one of a possible 44 made in Tornado Red. Have the money burning a hole in my pocket, and the MK4's are going fairly cheap at the moment. But a mint standard Tornado Red with low miles hasn't come up for sale in a while :-(
SaxoAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011, 13:00   #326
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Its all been lowered and exhaust fitted and it looks wicked.

He is all loved up these days to update this lol
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2011, 20:48   #327
blackie_2k5
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): VTR Turbo, 106 xsi track slag, Transit recovery, B
iTrader Score: 25 (100%)
blackie_2k5 is on a distinguished road

hes a perverted man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
FUCK YES. I won on the internet.
blackie_2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackie_2k5 For This Useful Post:
Old 24th December 2011, 01:02   #328
Nates-VTR
Established Member

Car(s): saxo 1.6 8v VTR
Nates-VTR is on a distinguished road

gorgeous car mate, love that blue.. i love how the VW's light up inside my bros old passat was the same.. really like them wheels better looking thatn the bbs imo
Nates-VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th December 2011, 09:00   #329
SaxoAL
Saxperience Addict

SaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team memberSaxoAL is a well respected team member

Lol I bet he is! Still time for Sax-p though!
Look forward to seeing more spec/pics.
Old 26th December 2011, 02:15   #330
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!Predator_R32 is absolutely fabulous!

Loved up yes still have a bit time for saxp well internet

As my man leeroy said its on coilovers and has illtek on now and just done a service on it oh and coilpack recall was done vw replaced all 6 for free which makes me happy

Tornado red is mega rare as is grey and a navy blue sorry i dont know the exact colours

Only prob
Em with the tornado reds are the laquer peeling on the roof mainly have read lots of reports of this and only seems to be on the tornado reds maybe a dodgy batch of paint but you may be able to get vw to sort that out if it did happen

Things to look out for are the fans, they seem to pack in ask if they have been replaced i think its a big bill if they havent mine had been replaced

Coilpack as said before was a recall on them so ask the seller or ring vw up with the reg and vin number to see if its been done

Common rust on bootlid, all mk4s seem to suffer from this, i keep mine quite clean round the seal at not had a problem

Timing chains rarely go but worth getting them checked its the tensioners that seem to give up the ghost

Rust on rear arches i had a nightmare one i viewed up scotland he said it was mint travelled 300 miles to find it had been in a smash on rear quarter aswell as rusting on arch where it had been repaired

Top mounts as you might know always seem to go pretty easy to replace the top mount bearing and bush if your mechanically minded and only abou 30 quid for both sides

Standard springs seem to snap quite easily i had a rear one snap didnt notice until i put the coilovers on

Other than them i cant think of anything else

Minor things are the front seats, i bought half leather as full leather ten to sag quite easily, this could easily be sorted with a trip to a upholsterer

Get the delock kit done vw teeside do a kit, primered ready to paint and can be done quite professionally with a spray can its only a small part and improves security so much

I fitted cruise control its great and payed about 90 quid for it all wiring is there and a nice guide on the net is available only thing is you will need a vagcom to enable it

Vagcom is definately a good thing if your buying quicly plug in and scan the whole cars electronics there is a vagcom list on www.r32oc.com and im sure they would let you use it for a small cost i have one payed about 240 for it but they dont lose their price and can very easily sell it on or make a tenner a time to scan or activate things on other peoples cars dont be fooled with the ebay jobbies i only trust the rosstech ones

I think thats about it but pm me if you need to know more or get on www.r32oc.com plenty of buying guides info and good people on there

Ill have to get this updated though, uprated arbs new brakes and refurbished wheels will be on cards in the new year though

The Following User Says Thank You to Predator_R32 For This Useful Post:
Old 26th December 2011, 10:29   #331
SaxoAL
Saxperience Addict

Hey mate, Cheers for the helpful post. Good to hear you and the car are well!
All sound like common problems that I see and hear about every day, on the MK4's! lol
Tornado red is very rare, only 44 made and Anthracite pearl even more rare with only 31 made for UK markets. The dark blues are indigo blue pearl (76 made) and moonlight blue pearl - very close to black (only 57 made). I do keep looking at DBP too, as blue is my fav colour lol. But a nice tornado red with genuine CH's really gets me excited!! lol
just a matter of being patients and keeping an eye out now really. Just a shame they keep popping up with high miles and/or chavved up on Ebay now!
Old 29th December 2011, 14:40   #332
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

yeah hard to find a low mileage one nowadays mate mines only just turned over on 46k ill cry if i reach 50 lol

Old 29th December 2011, 22:28   #333
Harv
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth Wales Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): EP3 Civic Type R
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!Harv is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_R32 View Post
yeah hard to find a low mileage one nowadays mate mines only just turned over on 46k ill cry if i reach 50 lol
SAD!

EP3 Civic Type R - soon to be JRSC'd
Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2011, 00:59   #334
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

haha says the man who slept in his car at trax

Old 14th January 2012, 11:59   #335
SaxoAL
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator_R32 View Post
Tell me about it. I want something with similar miles to yours. If it takes me a year to find one, then it'll have to be! lol But I am starting to fall in love with a mint DBP.
Old 14th January 2012, 14:35   #336
CitroenSport
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): MK2 VTS 153bhp
iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
CitroenSport is on a distinguished road

love this car its mint in the flesh like! pred i think the wheels would look good anthracite
FOR SALE>>> MK2 Silver Saxo VTS 153BHP(Cammed with 708's, Chip Wizards Remap, Anthracite TD Pro Race 1.2's wrapped in Proxy T1-R's, Airbagged GTI Leather, 6000k HID's, Full Supersprint System & Loads More!!!>>>>> http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=398979
CitroenSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2012, 14:02   #337
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

I should really update this

Spacers are on all round now aswell as poly bushes on arbs and the dogbone bigger bush

Milltek is also on has been for some time now, heres a picture of it and a vid also shows how wide it looks with 25mm spacers on the back

I had to get new tyres, decided on some falken fk452s all round, camskill had them on for a good price and i was desperate for some

Next i replaced the bolster cover due to me trying to repair a chip and burning through the textured paper you use to put texture back into the vinyl/leather, i heated the tool up too much and ripped the paper off along with the vinyl, so trip to vw and i had to buy 2 bolsters and centre part as you cant by them seperate, so 197 down, but im going to replace the cloth bit on passenger side as its clicked and keep the snap on seat covers on

Heres the results and also did a guide

http://www.r32oc.com/tutorials-guide...ent-guide.html

And made a start on my ICE install, its going to be very oem, made a false floor to hide amps then going to sink the sub box into the floor in the corner, i also went as far as buying a carpet sample to get the right colour, lucky for me the first sample matched perfectly, anyway heres a list of what ive bought so far

MDF Board
Kiln dried timber (for joists)
Focal polyglass 165VB components for front
Alpine MRP F450 (already had from old car)
Dynamat door kit
Autoleads speaker adaptors
Spray glue
Grey Carpet
T1 Wiring kit

Still to get

Sub box
10" Sub
Mono Amp
More speaker wire
1 metre RCA

Progressed with making the false floor well cut it to size and also wired up power cable earth and remote, needed more speaker wire as wasnt enough in wiring kit so will do that when i get it aswell as laying down a rca on drivers side to keep it away from power cable

Car was in bits yesterday all that for a bit of wiring but its gonna be worth it No pictures but ill get them up as soon as its all done

Last edited by Predator_R32; 28th January 2012 at 14:15.
Old 28th January 2012, 14:23   #338
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

Looks and sounds awesome Pred!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2012, 14:27   #339
JoshB
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 2010 E92 320i MSport
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
JoshB is on a distinguished road

Looks good on the spacers, and look forward to seeing the boot install done.

Hmmm, not sure on that exhaust though, the noise on a stock R32 is lovely and I think that miltek takes away a bit of the burble. Sounds quite tinny.

Although giving it the beans through a tunnel I bet it sounds awesome.

--------------------------------
Ooooh, Shiney!
JoshB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2012, 14:28   #340
Predator_R32p
Super Moderator

cheers baz, long time no speak fella hows things you still got the furio??

Exhaust video was on a windy as hell day, it sounds much better in real life trust me its non resonated too, ill have to get a decent video sometime, i did have a few drive by vids but cant remember where they went