Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 18th May 2019, 10:43   #1
Ph2furiovts

Ph2furiovts is on a distinguished road
Talking Furio-vts conversion

Hi I've got a 2000 furio with 2001 vts engine in it, I've had ecu unlocked an fitted,it was running and driving for a few days but I then disconnected battery for another car when I recorded battery was getting no fuel to the rail, I've replaced the pump, coil pack and cps but still won't fire up.... I've checked power (with a mock up test light) and found there's defo power to the pump (whined like a pig) but there's no power goin to coil pack cps or fuel cut off????? All fuses are fine and have power everywhere else, does any1 have an idea so can get car running again as would be a shame to strip it,
Cheers
Ph2furiovts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2019, 18:28   #2
dturbo
Infrequent Poster

dturbo is on a distinguished road

If the ECU behaves like others do, then the fuel pump will prime on turn of the key, running for a couple of seconds. After that the ECU will wait to see crank sensor pulses before powering the coil pack or continuing to power the Pump. It needs to see that it has good engine position data otherwise it can't time the ignition correctly.

Is the immobiliser light showing on the dash ? Just in case the ECU has locked (I am guessing since you had it unlocked that it is not the original ECU for your car / key) . If not then it would suggest to me Crank sensor. Are you saying however that you have replaced the crank sensor already? Is it definitely plugged in?
dturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th May 2019, 23:01   #3
Furioman
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Ford focus 2.0 Saxo VTS
Furioman is on a distinguished road

Wiring diagram

Sounds weird have a look at the wiring diagram, if you dont have power at the fuel cut off switch you shouldn't have power to anything else.

Try changing the relay under the ecu, was the conversion done with the correct looms or spliced together?