Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Styling & Interior

Saxo Styling & Interior If you want to know about Saxo interior and exterior styling, take a look inside this forum...

Old 30th March 2007, 16:42   #61
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Lookin good scott, although the blue lights dont go with the red splodge on the button

Do these still dim & go brighter when in use?
i dont know as I don't have that feature on my car
Old 30th March 2007, 16:47   #62
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.6i 16v VTS, 2 Classic Minis
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenet15 View Post
no unfortunatly i cant get anthing that will remove the green filter without effecting the rest so i mean u can get rid off all the filters and have a blank plastic insert and then stick i vynal one on the inside of that so its remails factory loking coz i cant think of any other way to do it, unless u cover the green filter on the icons with duck tape from behind and jsut he the red/blue bits lit up
Right yeh thats what i thought. Can u post up a pic of the heater console lights (my bulb went about 6 months ago, have forgotten what they look like lit up lmao)

I'll have a word with my mate and see what he can come up with. I think the way to do it might be to print a new strip with the images on it to resemble the std one & cut the parts out that are to light up, then get some coloured asetate / vynal and stick it behind the panel and use the std white bulb in there.

Theres a plastic cover that goes over the front of the panel iirc, so that will hopefully stop it looking to messy. Hmmm

Get Involved: Premiumites Car Game
Mystic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2007, 16:48   #63
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!Mystic is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snewham View Post
i dont know as I don't have that feature on my car
The heated screen one should. Glows when the side lights etc are on but when u put the heated screen on the button should light up brighter?

Yours doesnt do that? That a mk2 thing or something?

Old 30th March 2007, 16:52   #64
stevenet15
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): Astra Turbo, saxo vts, punto turbo
iTrader Score: 24 (100%)
stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!stevenet15 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
The heated screen one should. Glows when the side lights etc are on but when u put the heated screen on the button should light up brighter?

Yours doesnt do that? That a mk2 thing or something?
mine dont do that but its an early mk2, the hazzard one flashes when pushed but the others jsut stayed the same brightness even before i put the leds in

NEED A MECHANIC? look no further, i'm a Qualified Car mechanic offering cheap car servicing, Lowering, and Performance parts fitting all at CHEAP PRICES!!! PM me
stevenet15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2007, 16:55   #65
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenet15 View Post
mine dont do that but its an early mk2, the hazzard one flashes when pushed but the others jsut stayed the same brightness even before i put the leds in
Yeh mines a single plug too. Hmmmm, ill take a lil vid when im back in the car. Mine is an X reg though so i might be caught between the 2 designs, doesnt anyone elses do this?

Old 30th March 2007, 16:56   #66
LeviSaxo
Regular Poster

Car(s): 2001 Gold VTR
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
LeviSaxo will become famous soon enough

O rite mines a 51 plate and the light gets brighter wen the switch is on!
Old 30th March 2007, 16:58   #67
Mysticp
Scotland
Track / Motorsport Prep

Scotland Region Member

Hmm, might be for the newer ones then? Citroen have made some niggly little changes all over the place lol

I wonder if we will run into bother swapping the LEDs then

Only one way to find out

Old 30th March 2007, 19:11   #68
LeviSaxo
Regular Poster

Car(s): 2001 Gold VTR
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
LeviSaxo will become famous soon enough

Lol well il let u go first lol!
Old 30th March 2007, 19:48   #69
TU-Tuning
Saxperience Hardcore!
South West Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): JP4urio, 306 DTurbo SportShed
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!TU-Tuning is absolutely fabulous!

Mine glows brighter when its pressed, pretty sure the mk1 westcoast i used to drive did the same
TU-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2007, 23:44   #70
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Right yeh thats what i thought. Can u post up a pic of the heater console lights (my bulb went about 6 months ago, have forgotten what they look like lit up lmao)

I'll have a word with my mate and see what he can come up with. I think the way to do it might be to print a new strip with the images on it to resemble the std one & cut the parts out that are to light up, then get some coloured asetate / vynal and stick it behind the panel and use the std white bulb in there.

Theres a plastic cover that goes over the front of the panel iirc, so that will hopefully stop it looking to messy. Hmmm
can I just add that I have access to laser cutting machinery and college so I could do this out of thin, black acrylic?

scott
Old 30th March 2007, 23:44   #71
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Saxo View Post
Mine glows brighter when its pressed, pretty sure the mk1 westcoast i used to drive did the same
i think mine used to. It doesn't anymore. Looks a hell of a lot better though
Old 30th March 2007, 23:59   #72
CAL99vts
Frequent Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 99' VTS,2004 seat leon CUPRA
CAL99vts has a spectacular aura aboutCAL99vts has a spectacular aura aboutCAL99vts has a spectacular aura about

can you get any colour leds? i ve got blue dials on ma vts,would white ones be ok??
CAL99vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2007, 00:00   #73
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL99vts View Post
can you get any colour leds? i ve got blue dials on ma vts,would white ones be ok??
you could g white but I'd be worried about it distracting you from the road. Same colour as people's headlights and all. You can get RGB LEDS which give off white light

scott
Old 31st March 2007, 00:04   #74
CAL99vts
Frequent Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 99' VTS,2004 seat leon CUPRA
CAL99vts has a spectacular aura aboutCAL99vts has a spectacular aura aboutCAL99vts has a spectacular aura about

or yellow?? mite just get white dials and get the blue leds.
CAL99vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2007, 13:48   #75
liamk15
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Type-r
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!

heres the night vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0iS3qybN7k bling bling
Old 31st March 2007, 14:29   #76
Jackman
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region Member

Car(s): iTB 205 Rallye, 205 STDT.
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!Jackman is absolutely fabulous!

Another top guide!

Keep them coming