Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 25th March 2004, 00:43   #1
DOGGS
Regular Poster

DOGGS is on a distinguished road

1 of the most important mods! no prices etc, just showing a selection of wheels suited for the saxo, i've recently been scouting site/stores etc came across a few good sites with nice selections...

http://www.performancealloys.com/

http://www.custom-wheels-rims-alloys.co.uk/

http://www.street-racers.co.uk/racer...loy_wheels.htm

just an idea a section I could of done with using a few weeks ago ;F

DOGGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2004, 21:37   #2
Lee_P
Saxperience Forum Bum
West Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR MK2 : ( no moreeee got galaxy now
Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!Lee_P is absolutely fabulous!

If you mean put wheels up for show like simo does for bumpers etc then i think thats too much too ask because there are milions of selection (well not millions)but if you mean just adding a links section to wheels then i agree totaly
Old 25th March 2004, 22:42   #3
DOGGS
Regular Poster

DOGGS is on a distinguished road

In that case i'd be meaning adding a links section
Old 27th March 2004, 20:09   #4
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

On the old sax-p site I used to have an interactive section where you could fit different wheels to a Saxo and lower it, etc... If interest still exists, I may finish this off and include in the new site?

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Simo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2004, 07:37   #5
Gat_Decor
Infrequent Poster

Gat_Decor is on a distinguished road

Would be informative Simo, as im looking for a new set for mine, not too sure on what to get yet tho
Old 29th March 2004, 08:06   #6
Scottp
Administrator
Content ContributorScotland Region Member

Car(s): Chelski Traktor
Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!Scott is absolutely fabulous!

problem would be kepping everyone happy with everyone having different tastes and things

If you feel something untoward is being posted hit the button at the side of the post.
Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2004, 06:26   #7
C2_VTR
Established Member

Car(s): Mk1 1.8 Mx-5, Mondeo tddi
C2_VTR is on a distinguished road

what if everyone made a suggestion of the wheel they want and you can chose some from there?
Old 31st March 2004, 06:46   #8
barrettp
Super Moderator

Car(s): Focus
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!barrett is absolutely fabulous!

wot if u made it so people loaded into it the pic of the alloy they wanted photoshopped down so they uploaded it and it shrunk the image to fit... ahh... but thats fucking round way too much!!!
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2004, 23:34   #9
jonnosaxo87
Established Member

jonnosaxo87 can only hope to improve

the interactive thing would be class simo because i have a few ideas of rims i like but dont know if they wou;d look good, i have photoshopped them and stuff but you cant get the right size like you cant stick em on and no wot they wud looklike as 16's or whatever. i deffo recdkon it would b a top idea!
p.s sorry for the long winded explanation thing lol
jonnosaxo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2004, 23:56   #10
jamesg88
Saxperience Forum Bum

jamesg88 is on a distinguished road

That does sound like a top idea.Include it to this site Simo.
jamesg88 is offline   Reply With Quote