Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 17th December 2011, 20:54   #1
e8_pqck
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): AX 16v Turbo
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
e8_pqck is on a distinguished road
Default Suggestion e-penis

Can we all have a virtual e-penis.

We can all get points or "rubs" for self inflated, egotistical, self-importance gestures or e-boasts which makes our e-winkie bigger. We can also e-stroke our friends for increased size and girth which have to be backed up with mutual compliments, superiority gestures and vanity promotions.

Two people can go head to head in a "willie wave off" where money, job cars owned, power and any other material insignificance is compared, the winner getting double rubs and the ability to willie whack the loser and reduce his opponents e-penis prowess

Cock of the week should be featured on the home page with special links to view his morning glory of worthless superiority over his fellow sax-penis's.
e8_pqck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to e8_pqck For This Useful Post:
Old 17th December 2011, 21:38   #2
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

I have my own business and 9k to spend. Comments welcome.
Mochachino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2011, 21:56   #3
mlawlan69
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): MCS R53 S/C 16v furiooo
iTrader Score: 5 (100%)
mlawlan69 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by e8_pqck View Post

We can all get points or "rubs" for self inflated, egotistical, self-importance gestures or e-boasts which makes our e-winkie bigger. We can also e-stroke our friends for increased size and girth which have to be backed up with mutual compliments, superiority gestures and vanity promotions.

Two people can go head to head in a "willie wave off" where money, job cars owned, power and any other material insignificance is compared, the winner getting double rubs and the ability to willie whack the loser and reduce his opponents e-penis prowess

Cock of the week should be featured on the home page with special links to view his morning glory of worthless superiority over his fellow sax-penis's.

hahah fucking made my day that has !!!

mlawlan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2011, 22:02   #4
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

I see your [CTRL], c and v keys are working ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw1325 View Post
I heard a prick with a quiff stays there.
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th December 2011, 22:23   #5
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

I wear tweed occasionally. Take from that what you might.
Old 18th December 2011, 18:29   #6
Jay_
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): 92 Eunos
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Jay_ is on a distinguished road

I'm actually a pimp. Fact.

Jay_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th December 2011, 22:20   #7
JamesRm
Forum Section Moderator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth Wales Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTR
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
JamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the roughJamesR is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by e8_pqck View Post

hahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahaha.
Ohhh James I do love when you get your dirty mod hat on.
JamesR is offline   Reply With Quote