Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th February 2012, 18:28   #11
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3
iTrader Score: 10 (92%)
Delboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids_vts View Post
Yes i am argueing with an 18 year old because your a child and you need to be told when your in the wrong.

I think you was the first person to judge me with your rash comments about my life and education.I was just returning it and i think it got to you a bit, if you cant take it then dont give it out in the first place.

Your a compulsive liar and you've even convinced yourself that your telling the truth

As for speaking to me on the phone, that wont solve any problems either. If you want to bring along rich and wassy for an in informal chat just the four of us and you can bring the bonnet i would be happy to.

If you read over the comments you have said you keep changing your story about delivery etc...

I am a a genuine and honest person and tried to resolve the situation properly if you AGAIN look a the first replies i gave you both.

As for telling me to grow up i think you need to take a look at the comments you and other people have said about me.
how can you type that and genuinely think your being truthful...i havent changed my mind about anything unlike some (you) i have kept to the truth the whole time, i have nothing to lie about, so why would i lie?

i have you proved you wrong in literally EVERYTHING youve posted.

you really need to get a life, how old are you? you have the intelligence of a 3 year old.

and believe me i can take as much as i give, but when i didnt give you any, and you threatened to wrap a bonnet round my next, thats when you pissed me off.

and SERIOUSLY!? i would pay you more money to see you break my legs, literally, please come and find me and break my legs, you havent got the slightest clue what your doing.

your just at it with the threats aren't you! yet you still wont refund the money.

Last edited by Delboy; 24th February 2012 at 18:32.
Delboy is offline   Reply With Quote