Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 24th October 2011, 19:22   #21
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oyster card
iTrader Score: 41 (100%)
Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tontsy View Post
did you get my pigeon message ? thats going to hurt you emotionally ...
It hasnt arrived yet mate, its abit windy round here. Thanks for the warning though, il set my morse code machine up and send you some naughty noises.
Old 24th October 2011, 19:23   #22
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): C2 VTR stripped, 406hdi, clio 172
iTrader Score: 27 (100%)
saxo-parts is on a distinguished road

quite a rant when theres such hardship and suffering out here in the real world, maybe a spot of e-councilling may be in order for the OP, i once suffered post traumatic stress disorder at the hands of an internet bully
Old 24th October 2011, 19:25   #23
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberScotland Region Member

Car(s): Audi
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Tontsy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by db_sax View Post
It hasnt arrived yet mate, its abit windy round here. Thanks for the warning though, il set my morse code machine up and send you some naughty noises.
im looking forward to it, dont send the word "and" though, the pitch really gets to my ears.
when it does arrive, please feed him. he likes bread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyslover70 View Post
quite a rant when theres such hardship and suffering out here in the real world, maybe a spot of e-councilling may be in order for the OP, i once suffered post traumatic stress disorder at the hands of an internet bully
and how did that make you feel?
Tontsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 19:32   #24
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!Mochachino is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Ouch, I feel your pain, was it hardcorejoeboy hurting your feelings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tontsy View Post
im looking forward to it, dont send the word "and" though, the pitch really gets to my ears.
when it does arrive, please feed him. he likes bread.

Just got your message you bastard, i hate you. You're going to wish you never said them nasty words now, im telling.

Also just fed your pigeon some jam sandwiches, its fallen on its side, is it ok? Whats his name?
Old 24th October 2011, 19:35   #25
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberScotland Region Member

Quote:

Just got your message you bastard, i hate you. You're going to wish you never said them nasty words now, im telling.

Also just fed your pigeon some jam sandwiches, its fallen on its side, is it ok? Whats his name?
its Joey, hes probably tired from all the flying he's done. let him rest.

and yeah, well you deserved it! srs!
Old 24th October 2011, 19:39   #26
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

i'm not going to name names,its part of the healing process no to cast blame but he insulted my orange van.... i lost sleep over it but then realised that i can, in actual fact,reverse a car.
Old 24th October 2011, 19:43   #27
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
i'm not going to name names,its part of the healing process no to cast blame but he insulted my orange van.... i lost sleep over it but then realised that i can, in actual fact,reverse a car.
and how did that feel, once you realised you could reverse a car?
Old 24th October 2011, 19:45   #28
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

much better to be honest,thanks for asking, it really helps to talk about the whole traumatic experience
Old 24th October 2011, 19:49   #29
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
much better to be honest,thanks for asking, it really helps to talk about the whole traumatic experience
do you feel my work here is done?

now that i have helped out another member in need, do i get my Mod status?
i even made a few posts that contained Zero Spam!
Old 24th October 2011, 20:00   #30
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

i'll nominate you for the post, any chance of db-sax seconding this?
Old 24th October 2011, 20:00   #31
J222JRA
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Saxo VTS, Westfield
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
J222JRA is on a distinguished road

I also must add that i genuinely think members dont understand the amount of work moderators do behind the scenes. We moderate alot of stuff without you even knowing it.

Also alot more warnings an infractions are handed than people realise as 9 times out of 10 the posts warranting action gets deleted.
J222JRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 20:02   #32
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
i'll nominate you for the post, any chance of db-sax seconding this?
im sure he would
thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J222JRA View Post
I also must add that i genuinely think members dont understand the amount of work moderators do behind the scenes. We moderate alot of stuff without you even knowing it.

Also alot more warnings an infractions are handed than people realise as 9 times out of 10 the posts warranting action gets deleted.
he's being totally srs.
i saw his face...
Old 24th October 2011, 20:18   #33
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Yeh I second tontso for his councilling skills. He hould be the UN secetary.
Old 25th October 2011, 02:54   #34
Spanky
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Spanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team memberSpanky is a well respected team member

Quote:
I should try spending it off the internet. Gen chat on a saxo forum on the internet should be the least of ur worrys, theres alot more to life that should be your concern.
i ment when on saxp i spend most my time in general chat as most of the other sections dont have much in of intrest to me, Xbox chat for example!, and i actually dont have anything in my life that i need to worry or be concerned about at the moment.

everything is perfect right now (money, job, family etc etc)

Quote:
Reported for inapproipriate sarcasm

EDIT, just read the OP "bullying, sly tricks" how can people allow themselfs to think theyre being bullied over an internet forum LOL, im going to bully you via my fax machine.

you ever read the newspaper's or watched the news?

Quote:

that would be a different subject, which would have nothing to do with this topic... but oh wait, wouldnt that be going off topic.. which is quite a regular occurrence with alot of threads just like this one now.

nothing new there then!

Thanks to the mods for their ON TOPIC replys
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
who does speed, then boast about it. well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonto_VTR View Post
and mate, i guarentee ive been faster on a public road than you ever will...
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spanky For This Useful Post:
Old 25th October 2011, 18:10   #35
Moke
Saxperience Hardcore!
North Wales Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Work van che.
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
Moke is on a distinguished road

I say the forum is moderated fine.

The mods monitor members and they do a good job of knowing when they're going too far or spamming too much.... Trust me, I've been watched many times.

Our current mods are doing just fine I reckon!

Ryan's still a cunt though xxx
Moke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2011, 19:33   #36
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxo_89 View Post

you ever read the newspaper's or watched the news?
No have you? Please keep this on topic.
Old 25th October 2011, 20:02   #37
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

watched it today, it was shite, will not be repeating the experience.
Old 25th October 2011, 20:09   #38
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
watched it today, it was shite, will not be repeating the experience.
I read the daily sport, well look at the pictures anyway. Whats the meaning of his question, have you got any ideas?
Old 25th October 2011, 20:49   #39
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

i think the gentleman may well be referring to cases of cyber-bullying which have been highlighted on television and in the press, if circumstances dictate,i will take my traumatic experiences of life on sax-p to fleet street and to the bbc to further highlight this problem.
Old 25th October 2011, 21:00   #40
Mochachino
Saxperience Hardcore!

Can I come?

I keep getting called names on here like "dave, jeremy, brian etc" these REALLY hurt my feelings. I cant cope with it anymore. I hate life, I hate everyone on this forum. All I want to do i go for a drive, but I cant because I have a puncture.