Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 26th October 2007, 15:44   #161
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth Wales Region MemberWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Icelandtic Grey Citroen Saxo VTS 53 Turbo
iTrader Score: 19 (100%)
Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!

they do vibrate and when your on a driving game like motorstorm you can steer with the controller.

Wayne's Turbo S: In Progress. Powered By AS Developments.Signature edited to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2007, 15:56   #162
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

The major question is....Do they smash easily?
Old 26th October 2007, 16:02   #163
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!

Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!Wayne is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
The major question is....Do they smash easily?
the controller will break if you smash it against a wall.

Wayne's Turbo S: In Progress. Powered By AS Developments.Signature edited to comply with forum rules: http://www.saxperience.com/forum/misc.php?do=showrules
Old 26th October 2007, 16:04   #164
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

dont liek the sound of these light controllers. serrrious.
Old 26th October 2007, 16:04   #165
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Will it break if I throw it at my mums head
Old 26th October 2007, 16:07   #166
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!

don't think so if you throw it on a hard floor or a wall it will break.

Old 26th October 2007, 16:10   #167
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

shelia's head is pretty good, i mean hard.
Old 26th October 2007, 16:11   #168
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

She uses teeth.......fact
Old 26th October 2007, 16:14   #169
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

man, the cable is outa stock at argos. I just feel like taking it back now.

sob.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2007, 16:15   #170
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Did you ever play 360 non HD......Its gash.....
Old 26th October 2007, 16:15   #171
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

i would definetly take my ps3 back if i was you.

man im so fucking jealous right now.
Old 26th October 2007, 17:02   #172
Matt_e
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral Counties Region MemberSouth East Region MemberEast Anglia Region Member

Car(s): clio
iTrader Score: 27 (100%)
Matt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant futureMatt_e has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoboy07 View Post
they do vibrate and when your on a driving game like motorstorm you can steer with the controller.
the controllers dont vibrate
Old 26th October 2007, 21:33   #173
Certi
Saxperience Post Whore
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Civic Type R
Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!Certi is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie View Post
Just PES 2008

Guna go and get the F1 game tomorrow in town and get some blueray moveis.
You might want to have a read at the review I've copied below. Aparantly the PS3 doesn't play PES aswell as the 360...

Quote:
we have seen some very high-profile PS3 games that have suffered from slow-down, less than impressive graphics and glaring drops in frame rate. Unfortunately nowhere is this more apparent than in Pro Evolution Soccer's debut on the PS3....

...Put simply, the game suffers from horrible slowdown and drops in frame rate that happen too frequently to ignore....

...Whenever the ball gets more than a few feet above head height, you'll notice the frame rate drop to worrying levels. Goal replays are a jerky mess. The game will slow down to what feels like a snail's pace whenever more than half of the players are on screen at the same time. There's quite significant and frequent tearing too. Perhaps you can get used to the slowdown, if you play long enough. But the annoying thing is that when the game inexplicably and implausibly slows down, it puts you off your timing. Well-timed sliding tackles turn into dangerous lunges, and, with the new super harsh refs, usually result in a red card. Split second decision making and well-judged shots are made almost impossible when the penalty area is crowded because the game engine suffers a stroke. PES has always had issues with slowdown, but I'm sad to say that PES 2008 on PS3 is the worst for it in the series. Quite frankly, this isn't the next generation, silky smooth, high-definition interactive experience PS3 owners were promised when they handed over their hard-earned cash....

...We were so shocked by the slowdown and frame rate problems that we dropped the resolution from 720p to standard to see if it had any effect. All it did was take the HD sheen off proceedings. Then we tried using the AV lead the PS3 comes bundled with to see if that helped. The only difference here was the graphics looked even worse than they do normally. Stunned, we plugged the HDMI cable back in and put the resolution back up to 720p just to give the game one, last chance. PES has given us so much pleasure down the years that it at least deserved that. We set up a game just as before, in the rain, in the same stadium and with wide view, and we experienced the same problems again....

...While we did manage to improve matters a little bit by turning off the stadium effects, knocking off the commentary and playing without weather effects in a different stadium, we can't be expected to game under these conditions just to get a playable match experience. It's simply not on. And yes, the game was installed on the PS3 hard drive, before you say anything. Suffice it to say, whatever way you play PES 2008 you'll instantly notice its glaring technical performance flaws. Could this be why we haven't seen a PS3 demo of the game?...

...PES fans can forgive the poor graphics, the God-awful music, the embarrassing presentation and lack of licensed teams, because the core of the game is so mind-bogglingly brilliant. PES fans have been doing this for so many years, that they even forgive the odd bit of slowdown, too. But, I'm afraid to say, PES 2008 on PS3 is unforgivable

PES 2008 on PS3 is for a next-gen console but it is not a next-gen game. You cannot ignore the fact that, for whatever reason, this is a poor effort from Konami. PES executive producer Shingo 'Seabass' Takatsuka himself has said that he was "shocked" at the PS3 slowdown and that he doesn't have a clue why it's happening. Unfortunately this won't cut it for gamers who have forked out hundreds of pounds for a PS3, a platform that is supposed to be the most powerful console in the world. Slowdown and poor frame rates are so last gen. It's amazing to think that some scientists have replaced supercomputers with PS3s, and an experienced game developer can't get a football game to run without having a heart attack. It is with a heavy heart, a heart that has been in love with Konami's brilliant football series for longer than I can remember, that I cannot recommend PES 2008 on the PS3 over FIFA 08 on the same console.
You might want to rethink selling the 360
Certi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th October 2007, 21:35   #174
Wayne
Saxperience Hardcore!

quite surprised it is that bad on ps3 thought it would be better i bought it for the xbox 360.

Old 26th October 2007, 22:45   #175
James
Saxperience Addict
Yorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Beeeemer
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!James is absolutely fabulous!

A friend got pes the day before it was released, said it was so bad he turned it off but he is a whining bitch.. has something to say about everygame so I did not think much off it.

I think it's disgraceful that pes has released the game in the state it's in, not fair on buyers at all.

On the plus side leckie, f1 is f****** mint, one of the best games I have played on the ps3.
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2007, 00:00   #176
Scattle
Saxperience Addict
South East Region Member

Car(s): Megane 225 Cup
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!Scattle is absolutely fabulous!

So hard to choose, this or the 360. Hmmmm
Scattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2007, 11:39   #177
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

lol. Well i have the PUS3 now.

I love the set up menu's like my psp. I like the idea of Remote play too seems pretty cool.

PES 2008 i have seen no real difference from the 360 demo on the PS3. A slight better in graphics but i put that down to the HDMI lead. I get some lag in replays but that seems to be on every platform.

But you know me, the game could be in black and white with no sound the gameplay is awesome. I love the whole 'engine' of the game.

Cloud - they did it last year mate too, PES was better on the PS2 then any other platform. They cut most things out on other versions.

F1 - played the demo looks sick in HD. might go and buy that today sometime.
Old 27th October 2007, 11:43   #178
seat-craig
Established Member
South East Region Member

Car(s): Seat Leon
seat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant futureseat-craig has a brilliant future

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/51489...-99-today-only
seat-craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2007, 12:43   #179
Davekelz
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): MK2 VTR/05 CTR
Davekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team memberDavekelz is a well respected team member

Whats your username faggot?

Dave...awaits PGR...
Davekelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2007, 12:53   #180
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

PGR is sat on the desk. You know that.

User id is Dleckster