Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 11th January 2010, 21:39   #1
AXVTR2
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 02 2.2 SRI Vectra
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AXVTR2 will become famous soon enoughAXVTR2 will become famous soon enough
Question HTC Hero

Hello guys/girls... i recently dropped my LG Renoir which i've not had very long and very very gutted due to it costing me alot to get it repaired but my dad has just had an upgrade on his phone and hes had an HTC Hero which he was going to sell on ebay well as i need a phone i've said i'll have it but the problem being im on 02 Network and the Hero is ORANGE..

Im wanting to get it unlocked bt im wondering if anybody else has had theres done or know anybody who has..

Thanks
AXVTR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2010, 22:03   #2
MrAdaam
Infrequent Poster

MrAdaam is on a distinguished road

Don't know about it, but whats the phone like itself? I was thinking about getting one.
MrAdaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2010, 03:28   #3
MikeyW
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth West Region Member

Car(s): E91 330D
iTrader Score: 15 (100%)
MikeyW is on a distinguished road

I have it, its awesome imo. Very quick, but you have to use TaskKiller to keep it quick, as apps and programs stay open unless you close them manually.
Internet is really quick on it aswell. Only downside I would say is that when you create a message it doesn't let you insert a contact as it assumes your already having a 'conversation' (like on iPhone). But to tackle this just go into 'People' (phonebook basically) and choose send message and so on.

LOADS of apps on the android market too.

Don't let my little niggle at this phone let it down though as truth be told it is an awesome phone and IIRC voted best phone of 2009 or something lol.
MikeyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2010, 10:44   #4
MrAdaam
Infrequent Poster

MrAdaam is on a distinguished road

Well i want to get myself a smart phone next, I'll have a go with it beforehand and see what i think.
MrAdaam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2010, 16:53   #5
RichT17
Infrequent Poster
East Anglia Region Member

Car(s): 01 VTR silver
RichT17 is on a distinguished road

I had a go with the hero, well impressed but went for the HD2, just for the pure size of the screen really! Waiting for Winmo 7 to come out then will be even better
RichT17 is offline   Reply With Quote