Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd February 2006, 22:17   #41
chrishimself2

chrishimself2 is on a distinguished road

Let me explain..
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:18   #42
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishimself2
Let me explain..
go on then!!!
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:25   #43
chrishimself2

To all Sax-p users
I would like to greatly and deeply say how sorry I’ am that I have done this act. I know what I have done cant be changed.
One thing that I don’t understand that is why some one said that the site is running slow? This is nothing to do with me in any way. I did not check the moderators private messages. So I’m greatly sorry, I know my acts have caused great disappointment and I’m very sorry. I will still like to surf the site and look and helpful post.
Chris.
P.S I know you will be all calling me names, and I can live with that.
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:29   #44
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

why ban my accoun then cunt?
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:30   #45
liamk15
Saxperience Post Whore
North East Region Member

Car(s): Type-r
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!liamk15 is absolutely fabulous!

off with his head ...lol
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:30   #46
Simop
Administrator
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Blue Saxo VTS Turbo/White Megane F1 R26
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!Simo is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishimself2
To all Sax-p users
I would like to greatly and deeply say how sorry I’ am that I have done this act. I know what I have done cant be changed.
One thing that I don’t understand that is why some one said that the site is running slow? This is nothing to do with me in any way. I did not check the moderators private messages. So I’m greatly sorry, I know my acts have caused great disappointment and I’m very sorry. I will still like to surf the site and look and helpful post.
Chris.
P.S I know you will be all calling me names, and I can live with that.
I respect the size of your balls to come online and offer thisresponse... however this will not get you back into the 'good books' of the community.

The only reason that your IP's have not been banned thus far it to give you this opportunity.

There is some information I would like from you - to be communicated privately. (PM)

Simo's Turbo Re-build Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme
The Focus is ace! Smooth ride and cheap as chips!
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:30   #47
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Ford focus 1.8 ;-)
pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie
because you support chelsea?
nah why did you feel the need to do that?
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:31   #48
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
I personally would like to claim back the late night hours this week for helping to track this mess down.

Its a right sad day when a harmless car community becomes victim of online fraud, which i would like add falls under the Computer Misue Act of 1990.

It will be pleasant dealing with the admin at the college and ISP, something i look forward to being involved in.
I also spent 2 hour trying to fix my web brouser at work becuase it was been gay, would show me signed in on some pages and not on others,
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:32   #49
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pug_boe
Quote:
because you support chelsea?
nah why did you feel the need to do that?
Just if he new you wa a yedo (sp) eh....
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:32   #50
chrishimself2

Quote:
Why? I just get very pissed of with you just sending post to starts fights, and i thought it would be nice just for one day where you did not post anything to starts fights.
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:33   #51
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Aww nice of you to go through all that just to ban my account. Aint you cute.

I still wont fuck you in the arse tho.
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:35   #52
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

oh and i cause the fights once every so often through disagreeing (sp) with some one. I dont purposely cause them
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:36   #53
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

lol you trying to say you did it for the good of saxp? to give us some peace and quiet? ... still wrong though if you get pissed off just ignore leckie, slag off chelsea or report him not hack accounts!
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:37   #54
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

report me for what? the fights that happen every so offten, Takes two to tango so isnt all my fault.

Yes do report me when you feel the need, most of the mods watch my posts anyway.

I have changed alot since all that shit happend when i first joined up, but yet again people still always bring it up.

I argue with people over the topic as it is a open forum
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:40   #55
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

i mean if your naughty leckie? i noticed youv been a good boy for a while now.. im speaking in general dear as in no need to hack an account just because someone pisses you off lol
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:43   #56
chrishimself2

Yeah i know i've done wrong, dont you think i know that. I'm very sorry.
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:47   #57
kevin_172
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): 02 clio 172
kevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team member

not saying it was u the reason the forums have been running slow, maybe its because the mods have been working to fuck u off?

and whats the point in banning someone that has more experience (sp?) on this site? if they pissed ppl off that much they wouldnt be allowed on the forum in the first place!!!! just coz 1 or 2 ppl may not like them dosen't give u the right to ban the account!
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:50   #58
Steve.
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Posi Blue '02 Mk2 1.1
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
Steve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to allSteve. is a name known to all

youve really done well for yourself havnt u silly little boy.

How baout growing up and stop fucking around with something good. u need a fucking good kikcing for being cunt
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:51   #59
Graemep
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth West Region Member

Car(s): FN2 Civic Type-R
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!Graeme is absolutely fabulous!

chris if i was you id just log off sax-p and dont come back!!

noone will wanna talk to you and you have caused to much shite for fcuk all!!
Old 2nd February 2006, 22:52   #60
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
youve really done well for yourself havnt u silly little boy.

How baout growing up and stop fucking around with something good. u need a fucking good kikcing for being cunt
indeed he does However he has been man enough to say sorry and we dont know what goes behind the scenes and what Simo's deciding to do. He's even said he was wrong for doing it, not sticking up for him or nothing and not justifying what he did.. but hey we all love eachother