Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 15th April 2007, 14:41   #1
mizmizzyme
Regular Poster

Car(s): Black Saxo VTR, 2000 model.
mizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the rough
Default Promotional Ideas

I'm not sure if this has either been suggested or is already in place but anyway.....

Is there any kind of leaflet/flyer specifically designed for Sax-P? I mean with a bit of info on about the site that we can pass onto potential members or just leave on their cars?

For example i have seen a fair few good looking saxos out and about and thought it would be a good way to gain new members by leaving them a flyer, there could be a space to leave your member name so you know who flyered you should you decide to join. That way you would already know there was some locals and would gauge exra interest for the meets?

I know we have stickers, but not everyone sees them, or does not see the address in time as we are flying past.

Just a thought let me know what you think.

Col
Old 15th April 2007, 14:42   #2
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

there is yes, im sure if you ask Simo for some he'll send you some

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2007, 14:44   #3
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Would it be possible to download this so that we can print off our own? or maybe you could hold a competition to design a new one because it's been around for quite a long time now..
Old 15th April 2007, 14:44   #4
mizmizzyme
Regular Poster

mizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the roughmizmizzyme is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by baz_saxo View Post
there is yes, im sure if you ask Simo for some he'll send you some
Cheers Baz
Old 15th April 2007, 14:52   #5
mizmizzyme
Regular Poster

Simo pm'd

Oh and good idea Snewham!

Last edited by mizmizzyme; 15th April 2007 at 14:57.
mizmizzyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2007, 16:06   #6
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Two Tone Sax
jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

I think the fact there isnt a template for peope to print is due to quality issues

Si likes the site to look pro so billy no mates with his black and white printer on poor paper wont make the site look bo

Col: why dont you just become a premium member and get some stickers, flyers and business cards through the post

only 15 quid
jaybiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2007, 16:14   #7
SNewham
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Audi A1 S-Line, Mazda MX5 Kuro, Renault Clio 1.2,
iTrader Score: 13 (100%)
SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!SNewham is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybiss View Post
Si likes the site to look pro so billy no mates with his black and white printer on poor paper wont make the site look bo
it's a website for citroen saxos... it couldn't look more "bo" if it tried..
Old 15th April 2007, 16:17   #8
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!

jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!jaybiss is absolutely fabulous!

haha

but if it was a shit quality flyer it wouldnt give the best impression of the site
Old 15th April 2007, 16:34   #9
mizmizzyme
Regular Poster

Quote:
I think the fact there isnt a template for peope to print is due to quality issues

Col: why dont you just become a premium member and get some stickers, flyers and business cards through the post

only 15 quid
Haha, i think i best get my ass to a meet first before i become premiumified *yeah i just made my own word up soooo *
Old 15th April 2007, 17:26   #10
jaybiss
Saxperience Hardcore!

just do it anyways....
Old 15th April 2007, 17:55   #11
mizmizzyme
Regular Poster

Quote:
just do it anyways....
*Salutes*

Yes Sir!