Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 24th July 2009, 22:58   #1
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold
Smile Anyone play Trophy Manager?

As it says in the title really.

In case you don't know it or heard of it here's a little intro...
It's pretty much like Champ man style but a browser game, better supported, worldwide and you play against your mates and others around the world. No famous names in there but they do use their surnames in and around.
Great Free online browser game, you start off in a lower division work your way up. Get paid weekly, upgrade your stadium in tiers and sections, buy merchandising stands,stores. restaurants burger vans and VIP areas to upgrading youth development and training ground facilities. It's pretty intense. it's not turn based either and you play 3 games per week that's mainly league games. on the odd week you have a cup game whcih you play on one of your days off and Tuesday is your training report day and finances. Saturday is also your youth development day. Any other day is left free for rest or friendlies against mates etc.
You create your own team, manager and kits. including ability to upload your own team logo.

here's a link if you fancy a visit.
www.trophymanager.com/

I was just wondering if anyone here plays it and if so could start a sax-p league perhaps?

Last edited by Brooksy; 27th July 2009 at 12:45.
Brooksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th July 2009, 09:58   #2
flynnsvtr
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo VTS
flynnsvtr is infamous around these parts

Im up for it lol, 1 sec, ill go create a team, possibly throw this in gen chat for a bit? Get more views then
Old 25th July 2009, 17:58   #3
Brooksy
Frequent Poster
Central South Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3 Quattro
Brooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to beholdBrooksy is a splendid one to behold

Yeah sorry about the random dyslexic mistakes I'll clean it up and post it in general at some point today
Was late at night thought i'd share. Only played it for 2-3weeks and It's like following your own favourite club you look forward to your match days and the dates of when your stadium and facilities get built. I haven't completed a season yet so be interesting to see what deals you pick up in transfer listed and sponsors that want to be on your kit etc. You can watch your games live which are 7pm our time. If you miss it i.e out and about then watch the highlights whenever.