Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback

Suggestions / Improvements / Feedback Tell us your ideas of how we can make Saxperience a better place. Also, if we are doing something right... let us know, so that we can do more of it!

Old 31st March 2010, 23:45   #1
AdskiVTR
Regular Poster
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): None atm hopefully get a VTS at some point :)
AdskiVTR is on a distinguished road
Default couple ideas

Spell checker oh and hide tags if you can have them
AdskiVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2010, 23:53   #2
SnaRe
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Posi Blue Furio
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
SnaRe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdskiVTR View Post
Spell checker oh and hide tags if you can have them
I can guarantee now, spell checker will be useless. People are too lazy to read the rules about proper English let alone change the spelling errors in their posts.

When you say tags. In what sense?
SnaRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2010, 00:01   #3
AdskiVTR
Regular Poster

Haha but one click and it does it for you and hide tags are the same things as [img] tags and [quote] etc, what it does it you put [hide]www.blah.com/monkeyjizz[/hide] and it hides it. You click it and it displays what ever was posted between the hide tags, so basically you could put all images between these tags. It makes the page more cleaner better for slower computers and you don't have to view the writing/pictures if you don't want to.I'll print screen what i mean from another forum if you are unsure lol
Old 1st April 2010, 00:11   #4
SnaRe
Established Member
South West Region Member

Car(s): Posi Blue Furio
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
SnaRe is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=AdskiVTR;4264654]Haha but one click and it does it for you and hide tags are the same things as [img] tags and
Quote:
etc, what it does it you put [hide]www.blah.com/monkeyjizz[/hide] and it hides it. You click it and it displays what ever was posted between the hide tags, so basically you could put all images between these tags. It makes the page more cleaner better for slower computers and you don't have to view the writing/pictures if you don't want to.I'll print screen what i mean from another forum if you are unsure lol
Yea I'm still completely baffled. Off to bed now, so if you pop up a screenshot I'll check it out tomorrow
SnaRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2010, 16:36   #5
Chico999
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): 2000 Wicked Red VTS
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Chico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant futureChico999 has a brilliant future

Im well confused

Get a screenshot of it up

For Sale Thread VTS rear beam, standard shocks, spoiler, abc pillars!!!
Chico999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2010, 19:31   #6
AdskiVTR
Regular Poster

Can't see it very well but the top pic in the big white box has the hide tags in and above that you can see the preview you will see a box in it.The second picture has the hide tags with [/img] code inbetween them and clicking that box you see in the first picture it shows the picture you see in the second picture.Infact it shouldn't be hard to put hide tags in on this forum