Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 18th October 2007, 14:04   #1
leeK9
Established Member
Ireland Region Member

Car(s): citroen saxo VTS
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
leeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to beholdleeK9 is a splendid one to behold
Default videos on ipod

not sure if this is the right section but does anyone know how to get dvd's and videos on the ipod video(80gb)

everytime i try to send one to itunes from limewire they dont have any sound

can anyone help or have an easier way/free
Old 18th October 2007, 14:33   #2
Hanuman
Saxperience Forum Bum

Hanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team member

get the video itself then get a converter which converts what ever format the video is you downloaded (legit of course) onto the ipod, i use erm......ermmmmmmm ermmmmmm ermmmmm cant remember just google free ipod video converters
Hanuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2007, 18:41   #3
DarylVTR
Saxperience Post Whore

DarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team memberDarylVTR is a well respected team member

only format my dads video ipos seemed to like was MPEG-4

you either need a convertor or download the video in correct format to begin with. Not sure you can convert a whole DVD to MPEG-4 to be honest.
Old 18th October 2007, 19:02   #4
azzy
Frequent Poster

Car(s): saxo vtr
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
azzy has much to be proud ofazzy has much to be proud ofazzy has much to be proud ofazzy has much to be proud ofazzy has much to be proud ofazzy has much to be proud ofazzy has much to be proud ofazzy has much to be proud ofazzy has much to be proud ofazzy has much to be proud of

i used the use the PSP software for my ipod.
Old 18th October 2007, 22:59   #5
maXXimus
L-plater

Car(s): Saxo VTR
maXXimus is on a distinguished road

you gotta download a program (not sure of the name, search google) that turns the film into a podcast
then its all guud
maXXimus is offline   Reply With Quote