Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 23rd April 2014, 16:16   #121
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Giraffe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33h View Post
Exactly.
I don't normally approve of stuff like that, but my Dad was mugged for a fiver by 5 lads and left with a fractured skull, then arrested for GBH afterwards, resulted in agoraphobia so I can see why it could help some people like. I feel quite sorry for people who are the victims of violent crime really, must leave them in a right state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettles1986 View Post
I wasn't judging you although I am intrigued to know how if you lost your job you could even afford to smoke weed?
The dole! It allows scummers to smoke and drink and buy new TV's etc, so I'm sure someone could afford a bit of ganja!
Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2014, 16:19   #122
L33h
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Clio 182, Fireblade GSX-R 750
L33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud ofL33h has much to be proud of

Aye i wasn't in a very good state of mind tbh lol. I've been through far too much shit in my lifetime haha. Same bitch had a kid a year later and tried to say it was mine cos I had been shagging her. Turned out it wasn't. Slag hahah
L33h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2014, 16:19   #123
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
Relieves anxiety doesn't it. I think in LeeEverybody's case, I'd rather have something that helps me relax than suffer the amount of anxiety that being stabbed, losing your job and going through the break down of a relationship would cause, until you felt ok to deal with it without it.
Spot on.

I'd sooner puff than deal with the feeling of helplessness and anxiety any day of the week.

To explore alternative ways of forgetting your reality (unless recreational) you'd have a decent reason. A reason Joe Bloggs has no right to judge, and just because not everyone smokes it and not everyone agrees because a few suites labeled it illegal doesn't make anyone, any better than someone who does use it.

It's all down to the way you want to live your life, fuck what anyone else thinks. We all have our own perspectives, feelings, thought processes and have been through different scenarios good and bad.

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2014, 16:25   #124
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

To be honest, everyone I know who has smoked it in large quantities for recreational use has always been a fuck up for the time they've done it, and more often than not moved on to something harder as well. My next door neighbour as a kid smoked it every day from about 14/15 onwards. Stopped going to school, dropped out of college twice, as did the people he did it with. They stopped and most of them are sorted out now, but for that period it just seemed like it was doing a lot of damage to their lives.

That said, I know people who do it in moderation and they're absolutely fine, I just wouldn't do it personally and as long as it's not done around me I don't really care what people do.
Old 23rd April 2014, 16:31   #125
Murray-
Infrequent Poster
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): Vw corrado vr6
Murray- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rang3peel View Post
What caused it? Or are you not sure?
Aye they think it's an infection it's still not fully cleared up I can't eat large meals or anything.but still it's a start
Murray- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2014, 17:04   #126
Stissy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Nikes
Stissy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
If they are like me, talking is not an option. I trust no one, nor like talking about things that mean anything. I'm not silly and know talking can help but sometimes talking isn't an option OR isn't enough. Some things can't be changed or made better by talking.

I subdue myself when I feel down. I do it for the detachment. I feel away with the fairy's my mood picks up and I jam. I do things I may not have done otherwise. Anti depressants isn't on my list of things I'll take. I don't want to rely on something daily etc.

If I notice I start feeling the need for a puff in the week bar if say I have left overs from the weekend I'll nip it in the bud (see what I did there). I can stop as quick as I started just like smoking fags.
Sounds like you have some deep issues and problems dealing with ‘real life’.

Lay off the drugs.
Stissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2014, 17:33   #127
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stissy View Post

Lay off the drugs.
He has a 206, of course he does.
Old 23rd April 2014, 18:45   #128
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stissy View Post

Lay off the drugs.
Sounds like you're being a mug and know nothing about me?

'real life'? Dicksound.

Lay off.

Joking mate forgot the white text, yeah you're right and one day.

ST

Last edited by Jamie; 23rd April 2014 at 18:49. Reason: fucking phone
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2014, 19:47   #129
Stissy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): Nikes
Stissy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
Joking mate forgot the white text
...dicksound.