Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Your Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports > Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports

Non Saxo Photos / Videos / Progress Reports Please share photos/videos of your non saxo in this forum.

Old 25th November 2014, 09:22   #61
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Focus ST & 206 GTI180
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastyVTR View Post
Haha that was awesome! Absolutely love the sound of that, pretty damn loud, just how I like it.
Thanks mate haha, it is getting louder and louder. It lets off random bangs quite often and I get quite a few evil looks but bothered? nah lol. (I drive an Orange Ford, bit late to care lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4MJT View Post
sounds shit

just kidding buddy, sounds awesome, impressive bangs!
Danke,

You've heard nothing yet lol. I need to get a Gopro! x

ST
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2014, 12:42   #62
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!Jamie is absolutely fabulous!

As my grilles could do with a respray after 7 years on the car I decided to just change them completely to Zunsports obviously I've gone for black grilles lol.

Also switching out my Baileys DV26 chav valve with a DV36 with trumpet lol..

I know dump valves aren't to everyone's taste haha.

ST
Old 1st December 2014, 08:49   #63
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Nothing too exciting to report other than the exhaust now sits far better.

From;

To;

I can't remember the last time I ever let any of my cars get this dirty so I gave it a wee clean.

Much better...

Also added a pro hose to my stock airbox, neatens it up a wee bit and has less flex than the stock item.

This was before the clean haha.

Car pulls like an absolute train now! obviously not suggesting it's because of the hose lol becos bwarrrrpsPOPOPOPBanG!!!

ST

Last edited by Jamie; 1st December 2014 at 08:53.
Old 3rd December 2014, 13:29   #64
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Collecting parts thanks just bought the RS500 airbox + K+N replacement filter. Thanks to Mountune lol.

Probably get the lid & snorkle carbon dipped & RS slam pannel when I get that, should look quite smart with some orange hoses.

ST
Old 5th December 2014, 18:26   #65
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

DV36 is off, 26 is staying sounds pap to me, although I suspect any DV to many sound :censored:.

Plate arrived, since I have no choice but to run one that will do.

Also fitted my top zunsport to see how :censored: it looks with the stock one behind, and it does just that. So I'll be thinking of ways to remove as much of the stock one as possible. Already have an idea slightly different to how everyone else has but until I get the :censored: off and acquire a dremel that can stay on the back burner.

Pics tomorrow too dark now not that anyone cares haha.

This is the DV36 fitted

ST
Old 11th December 2014, 18:46   #66
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Some goodies arrived today

And finally the tips I ordered from the start TP38, Got my mate Lew over and he fitted them for me, he's got the tools! nice of him to pop over to help out. No pics fitted though too dark and they're the cleanest part of the car haha. We took it on a run and it sounds slightly different and certainly looks better.

Just waiting on the bottom half of the airbox to arrive, then got to collect a few more parts before fitting.

RS ECU holder
RS slam pannel
Primary & secondary pipes - both orange as I'm not fitting an RS cross over pipe a 90 degree elbow will go in place on to the maf.
& a bracket.

Can't wait to get it all on I'm also thinking of getting the filter lid rs slam panel and scoop hydro carbon dipped.

ST
Old 15th January 2015, 07:33   #67
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Hi all, thought I'd plonk a few videos up for those who like noise lol. Some chavtastical but meh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN6nSK0U2Jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCl7FwpHkQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLC3IUik5jo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dki6kRi_NVQ

One day when I can be bothered I'll get a go pro and get some better videos so you can hear it on full beans through the gears. These videos were just a friend videoing me because it flamed so he told me to make it pop until it let off a few lol. Typically the big ones didn't happen for camera and I wasn't going to sit in a carpark reving the shit out of it.

ST
Old 4th February 2015, 22:08   #68
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Still haven't got my MT airbox on...

Did buy this today though, it's a Turbosmart/ Elevate recirc valve

Getting bored of the dumpvalve in the bay so an uprated recirc it is.

ST
Old 5th February 2015, 11:18   #69
PastyVTR
Regular Poster
Track / Motorsport Prep

Car(s): VTS
PastyVTR is on a distinguished road

Is that a 3" tip ? Pretty sure thats the same ones i went for on my beemer, just got a bak box delete and its pretty fucking loud !
PastyVTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2015, 11:39   #70
Ali123
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): ph3'd c2 gt
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Ali123 is on a distinguished road

Really do love these!! Was contemplating one but after me little bump in 2013 insurance ain't so nice to me anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdawayt View Post
I heard about the in-car bonfire but didn't really believe it. Hats off to that man.
Ali123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali123 For This Useful Post:
Old 5th February 2015, 16:33   #71
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastyVTR View Post
Is that a 3" tip ? Pretty sure thats the same ones i went for on my beemer, just got a bak box delete and its pretty fucking loud !
4" inverted slash cut dude, also have 4" rolled in slash cuts in a box, and I know where you're coming from haha sounds like it's got anti lag when I have no grip lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali123 View Post
Really do love these!! Was contemplating one but after me little bump in 2013 insurance ain't so nice to me anymore
They're actually great all rounders, great fun and pretty good spec tbf, it sucks your insurance wants to bum you

I may as well wack up a few newish pics while I'm at it

Here is the Mountune box complete;

& a couple of updated pics from after a drive

ST

Last edited by Jamie; 6th February 2015 at 00:04.
Old 5th February 2015, 17:42   #72
Ali123
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): ph3'd c2 gt
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
Ali123 is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Jamie;6503284]
They're actually great all rounders, great fun and pretty good spec tbf, it sucks your insurance wants to bum you

[QUOTE]

proper does suck man
we've got a regular customer at work with an st and hes had a mountune map put on it? don't quite know much about mountune but me mate is on about getting a mountune on his fiesta st.... but either way though that focus is rather fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdawayt View Post
I heard about the in-car bonfire but didn't really believe it. Hats off to that man.
Ali123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2015, 23:53   #73
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

[quote=Ali123;6503288][QUOTE=Jamie;6503284]

Quote:

proper does suck man
we've got a regular customer at work with an st and hes had a mountune map put on it? don't quite know much about mountune but me mate is on about getting a mountune on his fiesta st.... but either way though that focus is rather fast
I feel for you dude, it sucks that they can stop you or at least make it difficult to get what you want.

As for the Mountune maps they are good but there are better out there now days, I'm a Dreamscience guy so I'll be going Mod X RS

My future plans are;

MOD X RS map

Supporting mods;

RS injectors 440cc
Elevate large bore intake pipe (top pipe most go for AS but it's no bigger) this is 76mm (3") instead of 55.
My mountune RS500 airbox as above with black silicone pipes
Elevate recirc as above
Forge actuator
Black plain Airtec gen 3 cooler
& bigger boost pipes all black
Mountune plenum

I think it will be good for 330+ bhp for willy waving purposes and HUGE torque. Something in the region of 400+ lbft.

I think the fiesta if it's a 1.6t jobby will be an awesome package with the mountune 210.

ST
Old 6th February 2015, 13:48   #74
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Looking to an ST for my summer car Jamie lad, seems to be lots and lots of options to select from these days for the old volvo lump - More going towards a Volvo C30 T5
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2015, 14:20   #75
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroybrown View Post
Looking to an ST for my summer car Jamie lad, seems to be lots and lots of options to select from these days for the old volvo lump - More going towards a Volvo C30 T5
Jeebuz it's LeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroyyyBrown, hows it going dude?

There is a fuck ton more than when I first had mine since the RS came out the ball game has changed! it's still changing even now. Look up Syvecs ST/RS lol!

You should buy Tupps's I believe he is thinking of selling his with MT290 kit, looks a nice motor!

ST
Old 6th February 2015, 18:40   #76
leeroybrown
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Clio Trophy 025/500
leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!leeroybrown is absolutely fabulous!

Wrong colour buddy-his is black! However it's a sweet looking car and seemed to get decent power at dreamscience
leeroybrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2015, 08:53   #77
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Nothing exciting really,

Just a clean;

Removed the DS badge from the boot, I'll be replacing the ST badge with a new age one soon and plasti dipping the front bumper so it looks wide mouth.

Will look something like below;

Bar that, looking to get the paint tip top, get my parts fitted and get the windows tinted darker at the back to a light tint at the front.

ST
Old 20th February 2015, 08:59   #78
SimpleJoee
Frequent Poster

Car(s): Mk1 VTS, FF BG 182
SimpleJoee is on a distinguished road

Mind me asking what cleaning products you use? Looks fucking mint after you wash it
SimpleJoee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2015, 09:10   #79
Jamie
Saxperience Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleJoee View Post
Mind me asking what cleaning products you use? Looks fucking mint after you wash it
Thanks mate,

Pre wash
Citrus snow foam
Daisy or equiv APC for door shuts, fuel cap, bumper lines etc

Shampoo's

Meguairs gold class shampoo
Dodo juice supernatural shampoo

Wheel cleaners

Bilberry
Iron X (also used on bodywork when needs be)

Wax/sealants

Dodo juice orange crush
Dodo juice supernatural hybrid

Sealants
Fk1000p

Metals
Auto sol
Meguairs NXT metal polish *neither used in this wash*

Think that's it from memory, I had a mahoosive detailing collection at one stage, I have much more at home still but I've not really had time for it all.

ST
The Following User Says Thank You to Jamie For This Useful Post:
Old 20th February 2015, 14:22   #80
D4MJT
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): BMW 116d Regional Toner Sales Edition
D4MJT is on a distinguished road

Fucking orange ford shite x
D4MJT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D4MJT For This Useful Post: