Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 24th October 2007, 09:27   #1
Hanuman
Saxperience Forum Bum

Hanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team member
Default played the FULL version of PES2008 last nite (review)

well anyone who is a die hard pro evo fan for the footballing style / gameplay of the game will love this one.

i played 3 games confused feeling weired wondering what was going on with my pes(6) then after you start to get used to the gameplay you take onboard all the tiny little new features which make it amazing.

first game we had 3 sendings off 2 of which would barely be a yellow on pes 6, its alot harder to tackle and get away with it, sum refs will book you left right and centre (but it is as its so much more lifelike) although when you do learn to handle tackles and pull off 50 50 crunchers it looks better than ever.

shooting is revamped the keepers are awsome at saves, they parry the ball away (where as pes6 it sticks to there hands like glue!) but you can score good goals iv scored 2 30yarders already just tapping square and it powers a shot to the goal along the floor,

long passing is mint, they ping a pass from one end to the other in a split second rathr than it taking 4days with a big arch like on pes6.

only flaws are. sometimes the parrying is easy to work for you, ie just do 2 player one run off the keeper as hes bound to parry, and the comp is shat at throws they throw u the ball in there half literally

p.s diving IS IMPOSSIBLE first thing u try managed to do some going down as i was sandwiched by 2 oplayers still didnt get the free kick you get a yellow card for diving, so unless konami explain how to dive theres gonna be a 1% chance itl ever work its not really worth it

overall the gameplay is amazing , the gameplay feels so much more smoother ect the comp is better to play against still not to hard (that iv tried )

theres only 9 boots compared to the odd 20 or so i seen on screen pics, theres no shop to buy any more, (i love it when they had all the boots on pes 5 or whatever it was)

overall not alot diff in options, its just the gameplay theyv sorted and after about 5-10games you will really appreciate it

oh yea replays are SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is a glitch in 8/10 replayss in the game you watch, they go 100mph and its sooooo choppy and laggy its barely possible to see either a shot / dirty tackle, seems like the only real glitch in the game but not as bad as pes 4? where there was no fans in the stand as u ran passed the pitch

AMAZING GAME!
Hanuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 09:39   #2
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

why start a new thread. just shoulda added it to your other one.

sounds good though.
Old 24th October 2007, 09:53   #3
Hanuman
Saxperience Forum Bum

Hanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team memberHanuman is a well respected team member

i dunno was to excited mate sorry
Old 24th October 2007, 09:54   #4
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

95% of that we found out from the demo lol.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 10:03   #5
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

the reason diving is pretty much impossible is because players could probably learn the 'knack' it pretty easily and do it for fun.

leckie you wont be getting this for the 360 will you?
Old 24th October 2007, 10:06   #6
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Car(s): Civic Type R EP3
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Dont know wether to buy it or not.......waiting for mate to get back to me on buying 3600000
Old 24th October 2007, 10:11   #7
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
Dont know wether to buy it or not.......waiting for mate to get back to me on buying 3600000
.....might aswell.

then trade it infor a ps3 game at a later date.
Old 24th October 2007, 10:14   #8
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!AdamW is absolutely fabulous!

Well if he buys my 360 friday, theres no point me wasting 40quid on a game to play for half a day...Or I could buy it for 360....play it...take it back and say its the wrong one I meant to buy it for PS3......
Old 24th October 2007, 10:19   #9
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

I dont think i will be buying it now.

Guna put the 360 up for sale today some time.
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 10:19   #10
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

.......the end of an era.

i hate you both.
Old 24th October 2007, 10:23   #11
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Join us Robb
Old 24th October 2007, 10:27   #12
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

dont really wanna be spending £350 at the moment, saving for other stuff. but as i said, i might see what leckie gets for his and might flog mine after, think i have a game or two more, and an extra controller and charge kit.
Old 24th October 2007, 10:28   #13
AdamW
Saxperience Hardcore!

Dont you have Elite controller?
Old 24th October 2007, 10:30   #14
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
Dont you have Elite controller?
yep.

should get at least £600 for that on its own.
Old 24th October 2007, 10:35   #15
Hanuman
Saxperience Forum Bum

it plays better than the demo.

dont go to the dark side!