Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > General Forums > General Chat...

General Chat... This forum is for general chit-chat, banter, exchange of information, etc. Pretty much everything goes... within reason!

Old 16th July 2018, 23:42   #1
MrsHazzza106
South East Region Member

Car(s): 1993 Saxo VTR Ph2 Icelandic Blue Track/Race Car...
MrsHazzza106 is on a distinguished road
Default Previous owner of our new track VTR

So, we recently brought an awesome Saxo VTR track car and would love to find the owner responsible for the mods, (not bad, car is awesome had lots of work and money spent, would love to pick their brains on what they have done) as the guy we got the car from did nothing to it (never drove it for the year he had it, and it didn’t even have a drivers seat when we picked it up 😂&#128514. The more we look the more we find surprises such as Gaz shocks and spring (rather than coil overs as the guy selling it told us!

I can’t upload pics, as I’m a newbie, but it’s Icelandic grey (blue) and reg GL52 PZT.

Car stamps suggest Eastbourne, Hailsham, Lincoln... maybe here it was made into a track car (stripped etc as near Caldwell Park).

Anyone remember it? Or knows the previous owner or was it you? Any help much appreciated

Car was also featured on PistonHeads as shed of the week 😂😂😂 link here...
https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/...f=23&t=1539365

Thanks peeps

L,
MrsHazzza106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2018, 13:40   #2
AdamL200
Infrequent Poster

AdamL200 is on a distinguished road

I duno if I’d call it awesome lol it’s a saxo with 2 buckets and no interior and new suspension
AdamL200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2018, 17:45   #3
MrsHazzza106
South East Region Member

Car(s): 1993 Saxo VTR Ph2 Icelandic Blue Track/Race Car...
MrsHazzza106 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamL200 View Post
I duno if I’d call it awesome lol it’s a saxo with 2 buckets and no interior and new suspension
Is this not a Saxo forum? I’m sorry in my opinion, I think the car we just brought is awesome. Thanks for your help with my question
MrsHazzza106 is offline   Reply With Quote