Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 22nd February 2012, 21:20   #61
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Audi A3
iTrader Score: 10 (92%)
Delboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids_vts View Post
Haaaahhhaaaa i like the way you unwrapped it SLIGHTLY to make me look bad on here. Ok im shit at wrapping christmas presents aswel. But im still yet to see evidence of these dents????
unwrapped slightly? im not a prick, i havent flipping touched it! it hasnt moved from where TNT placed it earlier today.
Old 22nd February 2012, 21:25   #62
rich112
Saxperience Forum Bum
South East Region Member

Car(s): Mango cammed furio vts
iTrader Score: 20 (95%)
rich112 is on a distinguished road

Skids has messaged me saying he is going to arrange a courier to collect from me and will give me a full refund but can't as delboy has put a claim through against him so his account is on block :/
rich112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2012, 21:26   #63
Tontsy
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepCentral South Region MemberSouth West Region MemberEast Anglia Region MemberScotland Region Member

Car(s): Audi
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
Tontsy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delboy View Post
unwrapped slightly? im not a prick, i havent flipping touched it! it hasnt moved from where TNT placed it earlier today.
i wouldnt quite agree with you there...

the rest of though, is 100% TROOF!
Tontsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2012, 22:10   #64
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich112 View Post
Skids has messaged me saying he is going to arrange a courier to collect from me and will give me a full refund but can't as delboy has put a claim through against him so his account is on block :/
Yeh I've put in the claim but that doesn't affect him Refunding, that's the whole point of the claim, so he CAN refund lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tontsy View Post
i wouldnt quite agree with you there...

the rest of though, is 100% TROOF!
Lol shhhh
Old 22nd February 2012, 22:13   #65
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Amuses me how this scammer thinks I've put dents in it myself..

I've been looking for a bonnet for literally a year
I wouldnt have bought a bonnet off you, created my own dents if it was "mint" just to get my own money back, that's the most pointless thing ever

You mis-sold something to me, so I want my money back and for others to be warned of your dodgy dealings.
Old 22nd February 2012, 22:22   #66
saxo_singh
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): 02 VTR'd Furio, 07 Audi A4 Avant S Line
iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
saxo_singh is on a distinguished road

Should of just taken your own bonnet to a local bodyshop if you been looking for so long lol
I have 2 decent condition black bonnets, if some one wanted to buy them I allways say pick up as anything can happen during transport. And it's best to look at something in person before handing over hard earned cash Trust me if you need to buy something really bad just go collect it in person
Old 22nd February 2012, 23:32   #67
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo_singh View Post
Should of just taken your own bonnet to a local bodyshop if you been looking for so long lol
I have 2 decent condition black bonnets, if some one wanted to buy them I allways say pick up as anything can happen during transport. And it's best to look at something in person before handing over hard earned cash Trust me if you need to buy something really bad just go collect it in person
Dont have time to collect as I'm either always at college or working also would have sprayed my bonnet, but it had a slight bend in the middle, and a small 5p dent on the top

Seller hasn't refunded me yet so I await to speak to PayPal..I'm going I print screen everything it was sold as saying perfect condition etc with no dents, yet he won't text me or answer my calls now he knows he has my money and I have this shit bonnet.

So annoyed
Old 22nd February 2012, 23:49   #68
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

I'm sorry Delboy but I must say I actually laughed at how that bonnet was wrapped....shocking. litteraly a bonnet with abit of cardboard and tape....I wouldn't even wrap some 3" thick steel like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 00:09   #69
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Car(s): saxo vts
iTrader Score: -3 (0%)
skids_vts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You can see clearly where the tape has been cut on the back and the box been opened
skids_vts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 00:13   #70
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

its been cut down on one side so he could slide it out a little to look at the shit thats been posted to him.....I'm sorry mate but there is no way in hell you can say that its been packed adequately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 00:25   #71
Furio-Gaz-Saxo
Frequent Poster

Car(s): First Car - Saxo 1.1 Green 1997 97K Second Car -S
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
Furio-Gaz-Saxo is on a distinguished road

Tbh some of the worst wrapping of a item I have seen
Furio-Gaz-Saxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 00:28   #72
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
its been cut down on one side so he could slide it out a little to look at the shit thats been posted to him.....I'm sorry mate but there is no way in hell you can say that its been packed adequately
If you had READ what he said,he claimed he didnt even touch the box,which is a lie,and it wouldnt have slid out because of the way it was packed.

We both agreed that it wouldnt be 100% percent safe in sending the bonnet, but delboy agreed to these terms that this was fine. I padded the top corners of the bonnet. I think he is overexaggerating the damage to the bonnet.
He now claims the bonnet needs to be scrapped, which is a joke.I think people seem to forget that this bonnet is 12 years old, but is in considearbly better condition than your average one, which was stated to delboy.

He even asked for new pictures of the bonnet before he payed, which i put up on here and he was happy with them. The bonnet wasnt overpriced, it was relatively cheap. Im not a scammer he is persitent that i am which is unfair on my behalf

Also there is a lot of slating going on with regards to the packing, Ok it may have not have been perfect, but it was adequate. Im sure 99% of us have has something delivered to our door with a bit of battered packaging and i doubt any of you have complained about it.

Last edited by skids_vts; 23rd February 2012 at 00:34.
Old 23rd February 2012, 00:30   #73
skids_vts
Regular Poster

These are the pictures

Old 23rd February 2012, 02:21   #74
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

If you knew me "skids_vts" then you would know I wouldnt lie.

If I say i haven't done something, then I haven't done it

Your shitty brown tape must have opened/split in transit, I have not touched it 1 bit.

The TNT courier knew it was split before delivery, as he showed my nan it - so it had nothing to do with me.

Your still misunderstood, I want a mint bonnet, why would I ruin one if it was mint? I really don't get your logic..

Also, you are the most 2 faced person in the world, you just texted me saying you want me to keep the bonnet and that you are going to refund me as you don't want any problems..

I text you back saying I have no use for the bonnet so shall I scrap it? Why are you lying to make yourself sound cool, I will print screen everything that has been said

And "we" never agreed sending it 'wouldn't' be safe at all, I wouldn't have bought it otherwise as you promised me it would arrive in mint condition, which I can prove from messages so not sure why your lying again

Why can't you just be real with yourself and understand what youve done wrong, refund me for the bonnet and you can sort a courier to get your bonnet back if you want it that is. People like you in the world annoy me, I don't see why you lie - its not cool and it doesn't make you big. You've made yourself look more and more of an idiot on this thread alone for your poor service, packaging and grammar.

I would be grateful after all of this if you could refund me on the dispute I have started on PayPal. You click 1 button and I have my money back, and you can have the bonnet back, then we're all happy. Your also delaying others saying you can't refund them, which is a lie, if you refund me like your supposed to then there wouldnt be this problem

Many thanks.
Old 23rd February 2012, 02:24   #75
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Oh and another lie, you never stated "it was considerably better then your average one"

You stated, and I quote "I can promise you this bonnet is in MINT condition" I then asked if it had any dents or scratches, you said "no mate its perfect"

Will print screen this all if need be.
Old 23rd February 2012, 02:31   #76
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

Just checked my emails, after texting me saying you were going to refund me, you actually escalated the claim on PayPal to the next stage.. so you dont want to refund me?

Your loss anyway as I have all the evidence you falsely sold an item to me, so I'm cool with that.
Old 23rd February 2012, 07:35   #77
devilsadvocate
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf TDI
devilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud of

That is piss poor wrapping, OP should be getting refunded.

Learn from it, never pay for something as large and fragile as a bonnet to be posted by a private seller as they want to make as much money as possible!
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 10:23   #78
skids_vts
Regular Poster

Quote:
If you knew me "skids_vts" then you would know I wouldnt lie.

If I say i haven't done something, then I haven't done it

Your shitty brown tape must have opened/split in transit, I have not touched it 1 bit.

The TNT courier knew it was split before delivery, as he showed my nan it - so it had nothing to do with me.

Your still misunderstood, I want a mint bonnet, why would I ruin one if it was mint? I really don't get your logic..

Also, you are the most 2 faced person in the world, you just texted me saying you want me to keep the bonnet and that you are going to refund me as you don't want any problems..

I text you back saying I have no use for the bonnet so shall I scrap it? Why are you lying to make yourself sound cool, I will print screen everything that has been said

And "we" never agreed sending it 'wouldn't' be safe at all, I wouldn't have bought it otherwise as you promised me it would arrive in mint condition, which I can prove from messages so not sure why your lying again

Why can't you just be real with yourself and understand what youve done wrong, refund me for the bonnet and you can sort a courier to get your bonnet back if you want it that is. People like you in the world annoy me, I don't see why you lie - its not cool and it doesn't make you big. You've made yourself look more and more of an idiot on this thread alone for your poor service, packaging and grammar.

I would be grateful after all of this if you could refund me on the dispute I have started on PayPal. You click 1 button and I have my money back, and you can have the bonnet back, then we're all happy. Your also delaying others saying you can't refund them, which is a lie, if you refund me like your supposed to then there wouldnt be this problem

Many thanks.
I have sold hundreds of items throught ebay, forums etc.. and have never had someone complain like you. I apologised several times for the delay and for the packaging.The packaging has clearly been tampered with by yourself in the pictures as i wouldnt have sent it like that. What more can i do.I think you already decided that you wasnt going to be happy with the bonnet before it arrived considering the abuse i had off you prior to the delivery. I have tried to be civil throughout and have not ignored you.

With regards to me as a person you have not right to comment. You dont know me other than on the forum. I think your attitude has been uncalled for.

I will refund you the £52 and you can keep the bonnet as i have no need for it. You clearly need the bonnet and £52 more than me
Old 23rd February 2012, 10:37   #79
holdawayt
Saxperience Post Whore
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Nissan 200sx S14a
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
holdawayt is on a distinguished road

Can't believe Skids has got the hump with OP. Stop being a cheeky prick about it and apologise.

You fucked up when it came to sending the item on time, you fucked up on the item description and you fucked up on the packaging. You've also had to refund another member.

Not looking good is it? I suggest you stop with the attitude and do everything in your power to sort out this mess that you've created.

Lesson to the OP - collect items in person, book the afternoon off if you need to. I travelled 200 miles for a £15 strut brace once. Not worth the risk.
Old 23rd February 2012, 11:59   #80
Delboy
Saxperience Forum Bum

I really cant be bothered to argue with you, your constantly lying, i can show texts and messages where youve said the opposite to things you claim you have said. I wasnt "abusive" towards you, after rubbish communication and poor service i was upset i still hadnt received my bonnet.

Im still awaitin my refund, like said on my other comment you actually escalated the dispute instead of refunding me

And cheers tom i wish i had done that now, ive bought hundreds of bits through post and in person when ive had time and never had this problem.. I just hope for it to get resolved and never put my trust in a seller to post big items again.