Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Citroen Saxo Related Forums > Saxo Problems & Queries

Saxo Problems & Queries If you're having problems with your Saxo and you're after a bit of advice, check this forum out...

Old 13th October 2008, 00:06   #1
barnsleyvts

Car(s): Saxo VTS posi blue with white bk 238s in 16
barnsleyvts is on a distinguished road
Default Wheels

hi ppl, My car is a standard (at the moment hehe) saxo VTS 1998

my question is i have just fitted some Bk 238 painted white in 16 inch with 215/40/16 on 20 mm spacer kit can anyone think of any prblems with this the car does not scrub when driving even with 5 in other than on full lock one of the inner arches at the front touches the wheel.

1 problem i found is both sides front link rod end which comes up and joins to the suspension i had to grind off the excess thread flush to nut so not to touch the tyre wall anyone see any problems with this?

also since fitting the wheels when backing off the power there is a slight juddering coming through the steering wheel and upto 5 mph the does not feels as if the car cant go in a straight line could this be (tracking or track rod ends) other than this the car feels normal and handles like its on rails lol

any help appreciated
barnsleyvts is offline   Reply With Quote