Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 27th April 2008, 15:00   #81
dinga
Frequent Poster

Car(s): vts
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
dinga is a jewel in the roughdinga is a jewel in the roughdinga is a jewel in the roughdinga is a jewel in the rough

thought san andreas was amazing.was addicted for months no cheats 100% and more.liberty city stories biggest pile of pish ever. played it for no more than 20 mins.is it worth getting a ps3/xbox just for this game?
dinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 15:05   #82
Josh_24
Established Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 forte Jeep Cherokee
Josh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinga View Post
thought san andreas was amazing.was addicted for months no cheats 100% and more.liberty city stories biggest pile of pish ever. played it for no more than 20 mins.is it worth getting a ps3/xbox just for this game?
simple answer mate it yes
will be the best purchase of you gaming life
Josh_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 15:21   #83
nufc_lad
Established Member
North East Region Member

nufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuMartin View Post
could probably be the best sellin game of all time!!!
its expected to make $450million in one week beating halo 3's $400million lol, some american movie cinemas have also said they expect iron mans taking to be down as the result of gta 4 being released the same week
Old 27th April 2008, 15:25   #84
Robb
Saxperience Hardcore!
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): Panamera
Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!Robb is absolutely fabulous!

I really cant see games of these proportions selling out. Unless they do it on purpose.

Dont quote me on that though.
Old 27th April 2008, 15:37   #85
Jacko
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): 08 Golf TDI
Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!Jacko is absolutely fabulous!

think ill head to game on tuesday morning before work...will take wednesday off to play it/have a hair cut...as i really do have gay long hair.
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 15:37   #86
Josh_24
Established Member

Josh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud ofJosh_24 has much to be proud of

im puzzled why they released it on a tuesday not a friday surely it would sell alot better
Old 27th April 2008, 19:39   #87
bushy
Frequent Poster
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Vectra 2.5 V6 GSI
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
bushy is a splendid one to beholdbushy is a splendid one to beholdbushy is a splendid one to beholdbushy is a splendid one to beholdbushy is a splendid one to beholdbushy is a splendid one to beholdbushy is a splendid one to behold

PRE-ORDED mine last nite cnt w8 whats every 1s gamer tags on ps3? or a link to a thread wich already has them on..

feel free to add me : bushy22
bushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 20:55   #88
labtec104
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo vtr 1.6 8V
labtec104 will become famous soon enoughlabtec104 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_24 View Post
im puzzled why they released it on a tuesday not a friday surely it would sell alot better
i thought this - could it be as its the main pay day this month? sounds quite logical. majority of companies get paid on last but one working day which is tuesday.

Andy
labtec104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 20:55   #89
labtec104
Infrequent Poster

labtec104 will become famous soon enoughlabtec104 will become famous soon enough

on seconds...... i shall be standing in Tesco at midnight tmz waiting for it as i havent pre ordered. Woo!! cant wait!

Andy
Old 27th April 2008, 20:59   #90
nufc_lad
Established Member
North East Region Member

nufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud ofnufc_lad has much to be proud of

Tuesday is the day games are released in america thats why they've made it a tuesday this side of the pond
Old 27th April 2008, 21:00   #91
labtec104
Infrequent Poster

ahh that explains then

Andy
Old 27th April 2008, 23:11   #92
d4r3n
Established Member

Car(s): bmw 330ci sport !
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
d4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to behold

im glad i got mine tonight ill shall be waiting outside blockbusters at midnight tomorrow every where around here as sold out and not taking any more orders like ..argos,tescos,woolys.game.blockbusters. its rubbish lol
d4r3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 23:23   #93
beardy
Frequent Poster
South East Region Member

Car(s): Impreza STI - Saxo GTI
beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!beardy is as cool as a cucumber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushy View Post
PRE-ORDED mine last nite cnt w8 whats every 1s gamer tags on ps3? or a link to a thread wich already has them on..

ill add you, mine is beardy99,
beardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 23:36   #94
d4r3n
Established Member

Car(s): bmw 330ci sport !
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
d4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushy View Post

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77055

theres the link to all the ps3 gammer tags mate mines lil-daz
d4r3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2008, 23:59   #95
Josh_24
Established Member

only 12 hours to go!!!!
Old 28th April 2008, 00:01   #96
teeach
L-plater

teeach is on a distinguished road

????

if you say so lol.
teeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 00:04   #97
Josh_24
Established Member

im too exited for this game its pathetic tbh
Old 28th April 2008, 03:42   #98
b0t13
Saxperience Post Whore
North West Region Member

Car(s): Vts
b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!b0t13 is absolutely fabulous!

ye same, i need a life!
b0t13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 08:19   #99
samvts
Frequent Poster
South West Region Member

Car(s): Saxo VTS, Fiesta ST (current)
iTrader Score: 7 (100%)
samvts has much to be proud ofsamvts has much to be proud ofsamvts has much to be proud ofsamvts has much to be proud ofsamvts has much to be proud ofsamvts has much to be proud ofsamvts has much to be proud ofsamvts has much to be proud ofsamvts has much to be proud ofsamvts has much to be proud of

arrived this morning nuh na nuh nuh na lol, gonna go play
samvts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 08:34   #100
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

question is.....do i take tomorrow off work, go and collect tonight?
Clouds_mate is offline   Reply With Quote