Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates > Suspected Scammer Info

Suspected Scammer Info Unfortunately an increasing number of members are being scammed, despite strict trading guidelines being in place. Please use this forum to collate all information about suspected scammers, to make investigation/prosecution easier.

Old 4th June 2012, 06:19   #41
wassy78
Saxperience Forum Bum

Car(s): saxo vts . honda hrv modified to the max
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
wassy78 is on a distinguished road

Why don't people shut the fuck up
I've done nothing but read the last thread about me and said nothing apart from own up
As for people saying take my car try it and yeh it's theft as nothing on the car is what was on as it's all been changed
As for wanting to knock me out or give me a slap bottom pm me and I'll give you my address
As alway people know fuck all what's gone off and quick to judge
I now owe 600 not that it's got to do with anyone
And as for the story that people think I've give fuck all then you wrong
Money as been given also give him a big brake conversion at I was going to use on the Saxo . Also kept my old engine when Jason put the vts in . As for the wiring trying about 3 times and not working I ended up buying a running Saxo vts the wiring came out that and I give the rest of the car to Jason
I'm not ignoring you I've had no phone call just one text on the 31 saying it's end of month any news . And tell you thruth I thought I was seeing things . For the pm I've been busy not even come on sax-p and been working on the car till silly hours in the morning my wife not even seen me never mind any one else

As for making the thread I understand people saying it's unprofessional which I agree but it's been made as alot of people now know me on here and it's shown what a twat I've been . But really people have been to quick to judge but I'll say this . Love me hate couldn't give a flying fuck I've work hard to get my car right as for someone saying I bet I own money all over the place .....wrong all payed as the work was done right and other people on here that I've had dealing with can agree or not

It's like after the first thread you made I had a pm saying what problems have I had with my engine from you as he's had one and finding problems . My reply was sorry any problems you have you need to speck to Jason i could have said bloody anything but I didn't as nothing to do with anyone else
My Euro Hulk << clicky
Epic Hulk Build Photo's

Last edited by wassy78; 4th June 2012 at 06:49.
wassy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2012, 09:39   #42
AndyMan
Frequent Poster
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): BMW 328 M sport
iTrader Score: 3 (100%)
AndyMan is on a distinguished road

Glad to see public flogging has returned, thought it was past the dark ages nowa days.

This whole mess is a catalogue crap with no reason for mates to fall out over, wassy is not dick turpin, sweeney tod or jack sparrow, he said he will pay up and he has told me there is no problem doing as such, 1 text when your busy is easily forgotton about, done it myself as well as prob 90% of everyone on here, if the money means soo much then maybe a trip out too see him would have sorted this a long time ago.

Put this to bed people, this is between jay and ste, no need for a mass falling out really, unless of course he owes you all money which im sure he doesnt ?

AndyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2012, 09:48   #43
shell-vt
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepNorth East Region Member

Car(s): Jetta sport TDI. Saxo vts
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
shell-vt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wassy78 View Post
Why don't people shut the fuck up
I've done nothing but read the last thread about me and said nothing apart from own up
As for people saying take my car try it and yeh it's theft as nothing on the car is what was on as it's all been changed
As for wanting to knock me out or give me a slap bottom pm me and I'll give you my address
As alway people know fuck all what's gone off and quick to judge
I now owe 600 not that it's got to do with anyone
And as for the story that people think I've give fuck all then you wrong
Money as been given also give him a big brake conversion at I was going to use on the Saxo . Also kept my old engine when Jason put the vts in . As for the wiring trying about 3 times and not working I ended up buying a running Saxo vts the wiring came out that and I give the rest of the car to Jason
I'm not ignoring you I've had no phone call just one text on the 31 saying it's end of month any news . And tell you thruth I thought I was seeing things . For the pm I've been busy not even come on sax-p and been working on the car till silly hours in the morning my wife not even seen me never mind any one else

As for making the thread I understand people saying it's unprofessional which I agree but it's been made as alot of people now know me on here and it's shown what a twat I've been . But really people have been to quick to judge but I'll say this . Love me hate couldn't give a flying fuck I've work hard to get my car right as for someone saying I bet I own money all over the place .....wrong all payed as the work was done right and other people on here that I've had dealing with can agree or not

It's like after the first thread you made I had a pm saying what problems have I had with my engine from you as he's had one and finding problems . My reply was sorry any problems you have you need to speck to Jason i could have said bloody anything but I didn't as nothing to do with anyone else

well wassy i agree with what you say, this thread is nothing but a wasp nest being stirred, the whole thing should of been kept a private matter. hope things get sorted for you both.. michelle..
Old 4th June 2012, 10:03   #44
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baker556 View Post
Prove that its not someone else s account, it wouldn't be hard evidence to go into the court room. It could be someone else with a false account, for example.

If it came down to it you can edit your posts you know..
Pretty obvious wassy's account is wassys car. who else drives a bright green saxo with those mods on?

not forgetting IP addresses can be traced, and if needed, witnesses who know him from here (providing they're needed / and wanted to be involved)

Mods can see posts before they were edited iirc.

You can't edit PM's - which were sent to agree the current payment method, according to the last thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeqd View Post
he can take back the parts that are not payed for, i would take back the car, strip the bits he hasnt payed for then return the stripped car to him, this way he cant get you done for theft
You on crack?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2012, 17:43   #45
Pricklep
Saxperience Hardcore!
North East Region Member

Car(s): Citroen Saxo VTS, S60 D5
iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Prickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to beholdPrickle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweeqd View Post
well it wouldnt be me that torched the car but it would get done

i would 100% on the other hand personally batter the twat just for the cheek of the situation
Oh i see, pay another guy to do the deed.
Prickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2012, 17:49   #46
saxowebby
Saxperience Post Whore
West Midlands Region Member

iTrader Score: 11 (100%)
saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!saxowebby is absolutely fabulous!

tbh i dont care about either.

It should be between the 2 parties involved not every keyboard warrior aswell. Also is shouldnt of been posted on a public forum.
saxowebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2012, 17:58   #47
baker556
Saxperience Forum Bum
Track / Motorsport PrepSouth East Region Member

Car(s): oem+ sax
iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
baker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to beholdbaker556 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyp View Post
Pretty obvious wassy's account is wassys car. who else drives a bright green saxo with those mods on?

not forgetting IP addresses can be traced, and if needed, witnesses who know him from here (providing they're needed / and wanted to be involved)

Mods can see posts before they were edited iirc.

You can't edit PM's - which were sent to agree the current payment method, according to the last thread.
Was talking about mandys, not wassys if it went to the court room (As apparently he can be prosecuted for 'slander' from this thread)

Good luck getting a solictor to get in contact with an isp to track an ip address, you need police and all sorts of legal documentation.
Old 5th June 2012, 18:05   #48
saxo-parts
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): C2 VTR stripped, 406hdi, clio 172
iTrader Score: 27 (100%)
saxo-parts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxowebby View Post
tbh i dont care about either.

It should be between the 2 parties involved not every keyboard warrior aswell. Also is shouldnt of been posted on a public forum.
so say that to all the people on the scammers section, same situation! Well, HOPEFULLY, after 12 months of waiting,the situation will be resolved by the weekend. As for slander, please don't make me chuckle, you cannot be sued for slander for stating the truth and as Wassy has stated, he doesn't deny he owes the money. As i say,hopefully he'll have squared me up by the weekend and i'm sorry for having to restart the thread but i'm not going to be taking a "mate" to small claims. Saying that, the whole scenario has made me aware of not to allow ANYONE any leeway with payment, and that kind of stuffs it for other people as theres going be no more drop the money in tomorrow or haggling over prices, F*&^ that, no favours anymore.
Old 5th June 2012, 18:41   #49
devilsadvocate
Saxperience Post Whore
South East Region Member

Car(s): Golf TDI
devilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud ofdevilsadvocate has much to be proud of

I might pop down to currys tomorrow and take a TV off the shelf, tell them I will pay at the end of the month.

You owe someone money, you make sure its the next thing you pay before spending money on anything else except things like utility bills, rent etc.

Jason you should have stuck a thread in the scammers section mate, sounds like you have waited a shit load longer than you should have done for payment.
devilsadvocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2012, 20:09   #50
Ashleyp
Saxperience Hardcore!
Track / Motorsport PrepContent Contributor

iTrader Score: 8 (100%)
Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!Ashleyp is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsadvocate View Post
I might pop down to currys tomorrow and take a TV off the shelf, tell them I will pay at the end of the month.
I think that's called credit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_saxo View Post
some lad pulled up a type R, and had a sticker on the back. If it ain't jap it's crap. I thought what a bender
Ashleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2012, 12:39   #51
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): 1989 Golf GTi Clipper
iTrader Score: 74 (100%)
craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

Firstly, wrong section

Secondly, I thought you guys were both business owners/grown up/professional?

Why on earth does something like this have to be dragged onto a public forum to allow both parties to be judged by thousands of people that actually know very little about the situation, other than what has been claimed by one side?

I'm sure there are far more details that haven't been brought up in this thread as to why it's got to this situation.

Finally, any threatening behaviour from ANY MEMBER, whether they are popular, an affilliate, unknown to the majority of the site, credible, Premium member or otherwise will be dealt with accordingly.

I'm not taking sides on this, nor am I judging either party but looking at this thread makes me wonder what is happening to the human race
craig180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to craig180 For This Useful Post:
Old 6th June 2012, 18:04   #52
VexxedVTS
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
VexxedVTS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxo180 View Post
Firstly, wrong section

Why on earth does something like this have to be dragged onto a public forum to allow both parties to be judged by thousands of people that actually know very little about the situation, other than what has been claimed by one side?

I'm sure there are far more details that haven't been brought up in this thread as to why it's got to this situation.

Finally, any threatening behaviour from ANY MEMBER, whether they are popular, an affilliate, unknown to the majority of the site, credible, Premium member or otherwise will be dealt with accordingly.

I'm not taking sides on this, nor am I judging either party but looking at this thread makes me wonder what is happening to the human race
EXACTLY what he said...
VexxedVTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th June 2012, 15:34   #53
Matty16v
Established Member
Track / Motorsport PrepWest Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Clio
Matty16v is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
I know what it means, I studied undergrad law.

Slander can be used against an unsubstantiated claim in regards to damaging one's reputation.

This is not an unsubstantiated claim, this is merely an expression of fact. In the other thread wassy has admitted that he owes money. This thread makes no new claims in respect of what has already been established as an undisputed fact in the previous thread.

Therefore any claim for slander in this instance is completely laughable.
I'm confused. Surely is Libel not Slander? Slander is verbal, Libel is written?

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Which I'm not
Quote:
Firstly, wrong section

Perhaps this is the Haye-Chisora pre-build up speculation?
Matty16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 13:49   #54
Manu
Saxperience Addict

Car(s): A4 SE/A6 Le Mans
Manu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of lightManu is a glorious beacon of light

If only I was given a quid every time I heard a story of someone who mixed friendship AND business, then losing the friendship and the money...

Instead of keeping on making threads about it, which is getting not only pointless but aimless, take it to small claims and see where you stand. Otherwise get over it, posting over and over again about the same thing will not solve your problem. It's nobody's concern, least being on some small time car forum.

Additional bickering only contributes to make you look less and less professional, as in you're only hurting your own reputation for being a mug. There's 3 sides to every story: your truth, his truth, and the whole truth. Pretty sure there isn't any of the latter on display here. Last but not least, I didn't post 6 threads last time a mechanic did a shit job on my car despite me trusting him.

Last edited by Manu; 18th June 2012 at 13:57.
Manu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 14:19   #55
craig180p
Yorkshire
Track / Motorsport PrepContent ContributorNorth East Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!craig180 is absolutely fabulous!

My understanding is that any money owed has been settled.

Albeit at a significant loss to the debtor
Old 18th June 2012, 14:48   #56
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

Giraffe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My understanding is that any money owed has been settled.

Albeit at a significant loss to the debtor
Wassy lost out in all this in the end?
Giraffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2012, 14:56   #57
craig180p
Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_E30 View Post
Wassy lost out in all this in the end?
Seems so.

Seems the kind of guy that can't be arsed with school ground conflicts.
Old 18th June 2012, 14:57   #58
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

Wow, I was sure it would be Jason who got the raw end of the deal when all this was settled as he seemed to be owed an awful lot :|

Good quality though, not being arsed with small quarrels.
Old 18th June 2012, 15:25   #59
craig180p
Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_E30 View Post
Wow, I was sure it would be Jason who got the raw end of the deal when all this was settled as he seemed to be owed an awful lot :|

Good quality though, not being arsed with small quarrels.
Not sure what the amounts were as I'd never question anyone's financials but I do know that overall Wassy is out of pocket by a significant amount
Old 18th June 2012, 15:35   #60
Giraffe
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Not sure what the amounts were as I'd never question anyone's financials but I do know that overall Wassy is out of pocket by a significant amount
I was just basing it on the other thread I saw about the hours, workshop space, parts ordered etc, no actual figure. Obviously I don't know how much Wassy has paid though, not really interested either, just surprised!