Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 28th April 2008, 21:51   #221
d4r3n
Established Member
East Midlands Region Member

Car(s): bmw 330ci sport !
iTrader Score: 4 (100%)
d4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacko View Post
im going to arrive at tescoe at 1200 if its not available ill kick off big tiiiime.
yeah kick off , wreck the store then demand a copy ftw.
d4r3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 21:59   #222
dave1
Regular Poster
South West Region Member

Car(s): mini cooper s
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
dave1 is on a distinguished road

im goin to tesco now to c if they have some back in a bit
dave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 22:23   #223
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

Car(s): Fabia vRS
iTrader Score: 16 (100%)
-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Im going at 1130 as i know i have a copy waiting for me
-Jason- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 22:39   #224
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum
East Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): 1.1??
shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonGTI View Post
Im going at 1130 as i know i have a copy waiting for me
Jason hopes... I wonder if the bloke with the last copy of the game will need to leave Game in one of these to be on the safe side:

Old 28th April 2008, 22:47   #225
GTIJONNY
L-plater
North East Region Member

Car(s): Black '02 106 GTi
GTIJONNY has a spectacular aura aboutGTIJONNY has a spectacular aura aboutGTIJONNY has a spectacular aura about

im going to town in an hour to see if i can get a copy since i didnt pre order it

was a stupid idea not to like!
GTIJONNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 22:48   #226
stu-n-shell
Saxperience Forum Bum
Scotland Region Member

Car(s): posi blue desire vt lookalike
iTrader Score: 12 (100%)
stu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud ofstu-n-shell has much to be proud of

only an hour and 10 to go lets have a wee comp first one to post a pic of the case wins .

my progress thread http://www.saxperience.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=134399
mod and small retrims pm for price
stu-n-shell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 22:50   #227
GTIJONNY
L-plater
North East Region Member

Car(s): Black '02 106 GTi
GTIJONNY has a spectacular aura aboutGTIJONNY has a spectacular aura aboutGTIJONNY has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIJONNY View Post
im going to town in an hour to see if i can get a copy since i didnt pre order it

was a stupid idea not to like!
i lie sorry, im setting off now, didnt realise the time!!!!

hopefully ill see you guys on soon, give me an add,

xbl tag - NRC JONNY
GTIJONNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 22:50   #228
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict
Track / Motorsport PrepEast Anglia Region MemberWest Midlands Region MemberEast Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region Member

-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!-Jason- is absolutely fabulous!

Live will die about 1230 lol
Old 28th April 2008, 22:51   #229
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIJONNY View Post
i lie sorry, im setting off now, didnt realise the time!!!!

hopefully ill see you guys on soon, give me an add,

xbl tag - NRC JONNY
Didnt realise it was you used to play cod with you and rob.

I used to be jasonVTS
Old 28th April 2008, 22:53   #230
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum

shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!shooorn94 is absolutely fabulous!

Who will be the first person on Sax-p to own the game I wonder?

Post pic up of your game when you get home with your car in the background premiumites car game ftw!
Old 28th April 2008, 22:55   #231
platty
Established Member
North West Region Member

Car(s): RS 182
platty is just really niceplatty is just really niceplatty is just really niceplatty is just really nice

im going tesco tonight, only 14 fuckin copies though.

I Predict violence.

CLIOPERIENCE!!!!!!
platty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 22:56   #232
Sharky-VTR
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Sharky-VTR is a splendid one to beholdSharky-VTR is a splendid one to beholdSharky-VTR is a splendid one to beholdSharky-VTR is a splendid one to beholdSharky-VTR is a splendid one to beholdSharky-VTR is a splendid one to beholdSharky-VTR is a splendid one to beholdSharky-VTR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by platty View Post

I Predict violence.

can just see it scraping outside tesco car park
Sharky-VTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2008, 22:59   #233
d4r3n
Established Member

d4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to beholdd4r3n is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooorn94 View Post
Who will be the first person on Sax-p to own the game I wonder?

Post pic up of your game when you get home with your car in the background premiumites car game ftw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by platty View Post

I Predict violence.

i thought they was already some people on here with the game lol . i hope no one gets robbed when they take the last ones out of the shop hahah lol
Old 28th April 2008, 23:04   #234
immense
Established Member
East Anglia Region MemberEast Midlands Region Member

Car(s): Citroën Saxo VTR
immense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team memberimmense is a well respected team member

Best carry some weapons just incase.
Old 28th April 2008, 23:07   #235
-Jason-
Saxperience Addict

Rrrrrrrrpppppppppppgggggggggg
Old 28th April 2008, 23:07   #236
d4r3n
Established Member

ak47 ftw,
Old 28th April 2008, 23:11   #237
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4r3n View Post
i thought they was already some people on here with the game
Nope those that have played it have "links" I think-or are chatting rubbish, I want hard blown proof here people, proof that this game is yours and I'm not dreaming waiting for the day when comet let me have my sexbox and GTA.
Old 28th April 2008, 23:12   #238
shooorn94
Saxperience Forum Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonGTI View Post
Rrrrrrrrpppppppppppgggggggggg
Baseball bat ftw!
Old 28th April 2008, 23:14   #239
d4r3n
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooorn94 View Post
Nope those that have played it have "links" I think-or are chatting rubbish, I want hard blown proof here people, proof that this game is yours and I'm not dreaming waiting for the day when comet let me have my sexbox and GTA.
ohh i get it now lol i would post a pic when i get mine but i not be the 1st lol
Old 28th April 2008, 23:19   #240
labtec104
Infrequent Poster

Car(s): Saxo vtr 1.6 8V
iTrader Score: 1 (100%)
labtec104 will become famous soon enoughlabtec104 will become famous soon enough

Im goin in about 10 mins but i live about 3 seconds drive away from tesco lol.... best get a copy, would have thought theyd have loads - yet someone told me they only have a few allocated to each store on the day of release!... best get one otherwise il be bored on day off tmz lol

Andy
labtec104 is offline   Reply With Quote