Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Other... > Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music
Register Member Photo AlbumsBlogs FAQ Calendar Experience

Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music Please use this forum to discuss Gaming, IT, Multimedia & Music.

Old 5th July 2008, 22:34   #1
mrolinc
Frequent Poster

iTrader Score: 6 (100%)
mrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to beholdmrolinc is a splendid one to behold
Default "House Music" - help me find this single track?

Hey,

Got back from Ibiza a day ago and looking for some awesome tunes that were played out there. I don't know fuck all about trance or house or anything like that so excuse my ignorance. The only thing I have to go on was there was a vocal over the track going "House Music..." and then "Saved the world" or "Saved all the worlds problems" or "makes the world go round". I really can't remember because I was a complete state.

Many thanks!
mrolinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2008, 08:48   #2
blythy
Infrequent Poster
North East Region Member

Car(s): Saxo 1.1 SX
blythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to beholdblythy is a splendid one to behold

sandy b - makes the world go round?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y4omhvjmgX8

old song, so what you heard could be a new remix or edit, or they were blasting out a classic, or a completely different song
blythy is offline   Reply With Quote