Mobile Devices: Lite Theme Citroën: Citroën Trader | Saxo Trader | C2 Trader Peugeot: Peugeot Trader | 106 Trader Enthusiast: Saxperience

Go Back   Saxperience - Citroen Saxo Forum > Saxperience Community Related > Saxperience Announcements & Updates

Saxperience Announcements & Updates Saxperience is continually evolving and adapting. Notices introducing / explaining changes to the functionality of the community will be posted within this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 2nd February 2006, 22:54   #61
bear_westy
Frequent Poster

Car(s): 1995 Toyota MR2 GT
bear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nice

nah...anyone can hide behind a pc and say sorry ............
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:00   #62
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

iTrader Score: 2 (100%)
Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

chris,

I think you have got some large tesicles to come back onto the site, i for one wouldnt come back. But i wouldnt do that in the first place.

I can see what you were doing, cracking into anything is fun, be it fixing your car/ something with pc's anything that involves puzzle's and reaching a higher point that you throught you would do. Fuck your human. But this site is more then a little shit forum. Simo and Mark put some serious time into this site if its not web based, its getting stickers, organizing things for the fun of the memebers. You could say its part of there life at the moment. You know, I know simo has been working till the late hours on sax-p.Giving the guy extra work is a piss take.

As for the mods. they need some credit too. They dont get paided to do this shit they just get on with it.

I aint posting this to arse lick but fuck me its common sence....

[/rant over]
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:00   #63
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Car(s): A4 S Line SE 170
saxx will become famous soon enoughsaxx will become famous soon enough

Im not bothered u deactivated us, or u were mean to my signature

but!!!

you have raised concerns among members about security and privacy, let alone breaching someones privacy by going into their account!!

its the mods i feel who suffered its not fair on them!

plus if you stay how does anyone guarantee u aint playin the hacking game again?

its all down to trust and security - more work for the mods i spose
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:01   #64
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

Car(s): Ford focus 1.8 ;-)
pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

woah leckie bloody good speech there bravo! and agreed...Blue Peter badge for you
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:03   #65
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!Clouds_mate is absolutely fabulous!

see not always a cunt and i think i may even become a premium memeber tonight
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:03   #66
kevin_172
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): 02 clio 172
kevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team member

i agree with leckie and saxx it is worrying and a concern that this has happend if he is aloud to stay on the forums i dont think anyone will reply to his threads? i know i wouldnt
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:03   #67
bear_westy
Frequent Poster

bear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nicebear_westy is just really nice

said in a pure yorkshire accent to mate??
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:04   #68
kevin_172
Established Member
Central South Region MemberSouth East Region Member

Car(s): 02 clio 172
kevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team memberkevin_172 is a well respected team member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie
see not always a cunt and i think i may even become a premium memeber tonight
oi no may about it
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:05   #69
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_westy
said in a pure yorkshire accent to mate??
Nah i put on a fake cockney accent on for it
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:09   #70
chrishimself2

chrishimself2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leckie
chris,

I think you have got some large tesicles to come back onto the site, i for one wouldnt come back. But i wouldnt do that in the first place.

I can see what you were doing, cracking into anything is fun, be it fixing your car/ something with pc's anything that involves puzzle's and reaching a higher point that you throught you would do. Fuck your human. But this site is more then a little shit forum. Simo and Mark put some serious time into this site if its not web based, its getting stickers, organizing things for the fun of the memebers. You could say its part of there life at the moment. You know, I know simo has been working till the late hours on sax-p.Giving the guy extra work is a piss take.

As for the mods. they need some credit too. They dont get paided to do this shit they just get on with it.

I aint posting this to arse lick but fuck me its common sence....

[/rant over]
I was thinking with my balls, instead of my brain when i did this act. I'm greatly sorry, i know that they put a hell of time into this site. saxx i did not mean to delete your sig, click the wrong button. If i really wanted to fuck up the site i could of,but i did not becuase i relised what i done. I know you all hate me, and i understand. It will not happen again and i can promise you that one.
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:11   #71
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

i dont hate u, i actually wish i were that clever, however it doesnt justify what u did!!

i think you should satisfy simo's needs and we'll all leave the decision making up to the big boys
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:11   #72
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

pug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to beholdpug_boe is a splendid one to behold

Im going to get slated for this .. i can see it now, but i dont hate you, yea you made the mods lives hard but youv said sorry and realised your actions. yea you acted like a prick but hey we learn from our mistakes
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:12   #73
bear_westy
Frequent Poster

on a scale of 1 - 10.....

did you think you would get found out?? pick a number
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:13   #74
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pug_boe
Im going to get slated for this .. i can see it now, but i dont hate you, yea you made the mods lives hard but youv said sorry and realised your actions. yea you acted like a prick but hey we learn from our mistakes
blimey! we're on the same lines tonight boe
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:13   #75
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Any body who runs a forum/admins and mods a forum knows exactly what you could of done. At looking at what you did to what you could of done is such a masive difference. But that isnt the case you broke a trust barrier and thats what its all about when giving accounts out on a forum
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:14   #76
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxx
Quote:
blimey! we're on the same lines tonight boe
Hope these lines are legal and of the non white powder substance
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:15   #77
pug_boe
Saxperience Post Whore

lmfao i did notice saxx both at the same time too, im a nice girl me i love everyone and spread happiness to saxp with my magic wand
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:15   #78
Clouds_mate
Saxperience Hardcore!

Quote:
lmfao i did notice saxx both at the same time too, im a nice girl me i love everyone and spread happiness to saxp with my magic wand
Shame you couldnt wave some over onto your Saxo
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:16   #79
saxx
Saxperience Post Whore
South West Region Member

Quote:
i have actually got a pink wand u can have!!!

Leckie.....ive no idea what u mean
Old 2nd February 2006, 23:18   #80
Baz
Saxperience Hardcore!
West Midlands Region MemberYorkshire Region MemberNorth West Region Member

Car(s): Fiesta ST150
iTrader Score: 9 (100%)
Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!Baz is absolutely fabulous!

well its ever son nice for Chris to come out anbd appologise but TBH, who gives a fuck!?

can't be doing with people like that on forums or anything of the kind, i think now he has said he is sorry....he should be so we can let Sax-p continue with no more people fucking around with shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordansowden View Post
What is the full name of the stuff you use to t cut badges, Thanks
Closed Thread